Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NASCAR
    The race that was to be on KSAT 12 tonight in San Antonio will not be shown on ATT-Uverse or Time Warner because
    of preseason Houston football. It will be on the dish networks.
    This change will be in 15 TV markets...check the link for channel changes in yours ......
    http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...-channels.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #88 crew's attempts at creating a make-shift front door were valiant

Good finishes for my #41 and the White Deuce.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #88 crew's attempts at creating a make-shift front door were valiant

Good finishes for my #41 and the White Deuce.
    They didn't show the race in San Antonio on ATT so i missed it...... Looking forward to the Belgium GP tomorrow. I am
    a big Williams fan. I have rooted for them since Alan Jones and Keke Rosberg were the drivers. I will see the GP cars at the
    Austin race in Nov.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't show the race in San Antonio on ATT so i missed it...... Looking forward to the Belgium GP tomorrow. I am
    a big Williams fan. I have rooted for them since Alan Jones and Keke Rosberg were the drivers. I will see the GP cars at the
    Austin race in Nov.
    It was a great race today! I've also been a big fan of Williams, mainly because of Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill in the 90's. Never liked Hamilton when it comes to Brits though..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a great race today! I've also been a big fan of Williams, mainly because of Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill in the 90's. Never liked Hamilton when it comes to Brits though..
    I rooted for Hamilton when Vettel was just about winning everything but now I don't like how he is acting. He has run Nico off the road but Nico
    just got on with it and raced. Bottas is just amazing in he just keeps coming. The Williams team were so awful last few years and now he is
    on the podium all the time now. Watching Vettel struggle race after race says a lot about the Adrian Newey chassis he was driving. It's good
    to see the races now after the last four years everyone was racing for second. Last year I started missing races because I got tired of the
    results all the time. I hope Ferrari get better because I think Alonso is just the best driver out there. He can get out of his contract if Ferrari
    do not get to 3rd in the constructors points for the year. A move to McLaren with the new Honda engines is not out of the question

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rooted for Hamilton when Vettel was just about winning everything but now I don't like how he is acting. He has run Nico off the road but Nico
    just got on with it and raced. Bottas is just amazing in he just keeps coming. The Williams team were so awful last few years and now he is
    on the podium all the time now. Watching Vettel struggle race after race says a lot about the Adrian Newey chassis he was driving. It's good
    to see the races now after the last four years everyone was racing for second. Last year I started missing races because I got tired of the
    results all the time. I hope Ferrari get better because I think Alonso is just the best driver out there. He can get out of his contract if Ferrari
    do not get to 3rd in the constructors points for the year. A move to McLaren with the new Honda engines is not out of the question
    I don't think Vettel gets the credit that he deserves, because at the end of the day, winning 4 straight championships is an extremely difficult thing to do no matter how good your car is. When he spun at Brazil in 2012, to come back from last to be in a position to win the le was amazing. If that was Hamilton he probably would've just given up and retired...

I think Alonso would be wise to stick around at Ferrari. That car is getting slowly better year by year and I don't see any other car better than Red Bull's or Mercedes' out there. I only think that because after Lotus' dramatic fall this year, I wonder if that may happen to Williams next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Vettel gets the credit that he deserves, because at the end of the day, winning 4 straight championships is an extremely difficult thing to do no matter how good your car is. When he spun at Brazil in 2012, to come back from last to be in a position to win the le was amazing. If that was Hamilton he probably would've just given up and retired...

I think Alonso would be wise to stick around at Ferrari. That car is getting slowly better year by year and I don't see any other car better than Red Bull's or Mercedes' out there. I only think that because after Lotus' dramatic fall this year, I wonder if that may happen to Williams next year.
    Your right about Vettel. He has been the best driver in last few years high down force car setup. The new tubro / low down force cars didn't suit his
    driving style so it's taking time for him to adapt. That along with Red Bulls chassis and engine problems set him back. I think he will bounce back but
    I don't see him in the top 3 by the end of the year. Ferrari sometimes has a pause before they catch up with new rules. They have tons of money
    to throw at the team but they have had some personal turnover with the top engine man recently shown the door. He said the problem was the
    chassis not the engines. I would love to see Alonso at Williams instead of Massa but that won't happen...Williams brought in a lot of new people
    over the winter and their work is showing. They will need to work hard to take it to the very top level. I just don't think they
    have the $$$$ to get there.....
    Last edited by Biernutz; 08-24-2014 at 09:52 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man that Bristol race sucked. They ruined that track since they paved it. You can only make passes on the top groove which everyone was wall riding to and couldn't pass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony will make his return at Atlanta this weekend.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Vettel is having a Schumacher-like bad year after winning a string of consecutive world championships

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vettel is having a Schumacher-like bad year after winning a string of consecutive world championships
    Vettle year sucks compared to his new teammate Daniel Ricciardo. Daniel is pacing the Red Bull team and has won races this year. Vettle has struggled
    to learn to drive the new chassis that does not suit his driving style. He is slowly coming to grips with the car but has little chance of
    coming in the top 4 by the years end. These cars are so difficult to work on that to change a engine takes 6 to 8 hours. In last
    years car it would only take about a hour and a half. The next race is at the super fast Italian Grand Prix at Monza Sept 5th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Felipe Massa believes his Williams teammate Valtteri Bottas has all the ingredients to become a Formula 1 world champion...........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F1 ITALIAN GRAN PRIX

From Monza Italy, Sunday Morning on NBC Sports Channel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ughhh, I can't stand Hamilton's smug face after a win. His fanbase is no better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to be a fan of Hamilton, but after this year I am rooting for Nico on the Merk team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NASCAR in car radio chatter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NASCAR CHICAGOLAND

This Sunday at 2pm starts the 10 race chase for the cup championship

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I thought that Chicago race went back to a daytime race. Night races there sucked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ughhh, I can't stand Hamilton's smug face after a win. His fanbase is no better.
    i cant stand his father every time they zoom to him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NASCAR CHICAGOLAND

This Sunday at 2pm starts the 10 race chase for the cup championship
    lol making 2 left hand turns...pathetic, no show of driving skills there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol making 2 left hand turns...pathetic, no show of driving skills there
    That's what JPM thought that when he left F1 for the Target team.....He only won 2 road races then bailed
    out to go back to INDY cars...It's harder than it looks.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brad Keselowski doing Brad Keselowski things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Seb you beat me tonight.... It's my fault to listen to experts and not my gut feelings .
    I do this at least once a year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NASCAR.....Marcose Ambrose is leaving NASCAR to return to his home country of
    Australia to raise his family. He will not stop racing but will return to the Super Car
    series driving for Roger Penske.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    NASCAR.....Marcose Ambrose is leaving NASCAR to return to his home country of
    Australia to raise his family. He will not stop racing but will return to the Super Car
    series driving for Roger Penske.
    Hey, another driver who comes into the sport and cant drive in "circles" because, you dont need skills to be good at NASCAR.

I wish the aussie all the best down under. He''l go back to kicking ass with the V8s.

Thread Information