Guy still gets thunderref calls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would say Wade but he can't even play 2 games

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    He must have had a good game tonight. Someone is always harping on about how good X player is just after a good game, but seems for forget him at other times.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He must have had a good game tonight. Someone is always harping on about how good X player is just after a good game, but seems for forget him at other times.
    True, but Beard has been ballin all year. The case can be made that he is the best. OKC ed up.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    True, but Beard has been ballin all year. The case can be made that he is the best. OKC ed up.
    Right, and you just now thought about it. Typical Lakers fan; always on the nuts of whomever is winning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Right, and you just now thought about it.
    No, this is the first Rockets game I've seen this year. Box scores can only get me so far.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    N

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol sorry he's not better than George. Maybe if he could play defense. But he can't. One game doesn't mean .

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    mmm mmm loves me some bearded

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol sorry he's not better than George. Maybe if he could play defense. But he can't. One game doesn't mean .
    Are you re ed? look at his season average and look at George's season average going forward into the season as well.

Not to mention George is a SF you ing idiot

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    George is being exposed while harden who has played good all season has kicked up into an even higher gear since January . They don't even play the same position doe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did Lkrfan just watch a game for the first time this season, tbh?..

Harden was easily the best SG in the league last year, and it's a landslide this season..the SG position is just embarrassing right now, to be fair, I don't even know who would be in the top 5 after Harden and maybe Wade..

Derozan could be the 3rd best, which is pathetic..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden/Howard are the best one-two punch since Shaq/Kobe. And I'm talking SG/C...inside/outside game. We'll see how well they do together over the years but they are getting stronger by the day.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Harden was easily the best SG in the league last year, and it's a landslide this season..the SG position is just embarrassing right now, to be fair, I don't even know who would be in the top 5 after Harden and maybe Wade..

Harlem with the truff bombs. I didn't even feel like I had to explain that he was the best last season since Kobe went down. I hate to admit it but you're right sg position is not as good as it used to be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

- yes, first Rockets game. Armed Forces Network doesn't play them too much out here. I'll have NBALP when I transfer back to the states this summer though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harlem with the truff bombs. I didn't even feel like I had to explain that he was the best last season since Kobe went down. I hate to admit it but you're right sg position is not as good as it used to be.
    Harden was easily better than Kobe and Wade last year, tbh..

Most people downplay Harden's ability and impact simply because they dislike him and hate his game..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden was easily better than Kobe and Wade last year, tbh..

Most people downplay Harden's ability and impact simply because they dislike him and hate his game..
    Maybe .... but it just feels wrong to say that harden was better than pre Achilles Kobe.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    best SG who barely plays D? Beard ain't having no to guard tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It took a while to realize this... But beard is actually an average defender. He defends stronger guys really well but can't stay with smaller laterally quick guys. They have been playing t his strengths now.
    Last edited by sook; 03-08-2014 at 12:54 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe .... but it just feels wrong to say that harden was better than pre Achilles Kobe.
    Unlike other whimps, Beard took his game to another level after the 2012 finals debacle.

He was easily the best SG last year. His efficiency was off last year, but he now has the talent around him to do some serious damage this post season.

The Rockets look scary right now. OKC & the Spurs better watch out. The Clippers match up well against the Rockets though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took a while to realize this... But beard is actually a good defender. He defends stronger guys really well but can't stay with smaller laterally quick guys. They have been playing t his strengths now.
    More like average because he doesn't have the lateral quickness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you re ed? look at his season average and look at George's season average going forward into the season as well.

Not to mention George is a SF you ing idiot
    cry some more got Harden can't play defense and when he can't get to the line he's like a fish outta water

Thread Information