Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any update on the other million people who are fighting death?

Oh right they are not famous
    A few hundred thousand of people are invested on this guy's future. Cant say that for most of the average joes you meet.

This guy is basically a walking ATM.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any update on the other million people who are fighting death?

Oh right they are not famous
    This is a sports thread....why don't you take that to the Politics thread you will get more run there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a sports thread....why don't you take that to the Politics thread you will get more run there.
    so, was it good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so, was it good?
    Why so negative tonight ? It's the weekend!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why so negative tonight ? It's the weekend!
    yes !!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He no longer is in mortal danger/danger of life (whatever it is called)...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never really liked him (while most successfull F1-drivers are not the nicest people), but I hope he will be well soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael is now listed as stable critical condition. One of the things the police wanted
    to look at was his helmet cam. If they release the footage of his crash video to see
    what happened. They have GO PRO type cameras that mount on ski helmets. I would bet he
    was filming his 14 year old son he was skiing with when he had his accident.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're saying that the damage to his brain is far more grievous than they have thought possible and that eternal coma is a high posibility for him.

Wow, that's pretty grim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're saying that the damage to his brain is far more grievous than they have thought possible and that eternal coma is a high posibility for him.

Wow, that's pretty grim.
    That outlook is the worse than any family could hear. It's just sad that all the years of racing and all the risks he
    took as a driver to have a accident like this. It sounds like no recovery and to be in a vegetable state the rest of
    his life. I feel so sorry for his family and his 14 year old son he was skiing with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reports is the doctors are starting to bring Schumacher out of the induce coma. The sedation is being reduced to
    allow the start of the waking up process which could be a long term. The doctors will be to judge what level of
    functions has been retained.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reports in the German media is that Schumacher is out of the coma but is not
    responding to deliberate stimulation.His wife and son are by his bedside talking to him
    hoping he can hear them...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow that sucks

Get better Schumi

I still have a pic I took of his Ferrari flying by in front us during one of the Canadian Grand Prix

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really sad.

Either way he'll never be the same man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The investigation into Schumacher death brought out some details as to what happened. Michel was following his
    his son , skiing down the hill with a go pro camera mounted to his helmet.When he fell and hit his head the helmet
    broke in two right where the camera was mounted. It is thought how he mounted the camera comprised the
    helmet and it failed to protect him when it broke into half.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The investigation into Schumacher death brought out some details as to what happened. Michel was following his
    his son , skiing down the hill with a go pro camera mounted to his helmet.When he fell and hit his head the helmet
    broke in two right where the camera was mounted. It is thought how he mounted the camera comprised the
    helmet and it failed to protect him when it broke into half.
    WTF he's dead? No way man. Stop scaring me like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF he's dead? No way man. Stop scaring me like that.
    *NO HE IS NOT DEAD! * My twitter has hacked,my e-mail was hacked, it's not my fault, I was not drinking................

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing has changed in the condition Schumacher. A family spokesperson said he is still in the
    wake up phase of the induced coma but media reports say he is not responding to stimi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read a story yesterday about the coma that he is still in. Two doctors connected to the F1 world
    championship said mistakes were made in his treatment but they didn't want to go into it. They now
    say he should be removed from intensive care bed, a put into a long term facility for persons in
    a coma. This could also be his home or a facility . They said it would take a miracle for him to
    come out of the coma and his condition probably would not be good if he did. The doctors also said his stay in
    the intensive care ward is taking away a bed from someone it would help. This sounds cold but it is the truth.
    The outlook for any type of recovery for Michael is grim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schumachers wife is building a 10 million dollar hospital suite at their home for
    when he is released from the hospital. The family has been told it is unlikely he
    will wake again. The family refuses to give up despite the grim outlook.
    This will stop the family from making the 150 mile daily round trip to the hospital.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is the hospital evicting him?

if his staying in a private hospital and paying the fees, then they have no business evicting him

even wht public hospital, with all the taxes he has paid over the years is sufficient enough to allow him to stay in there....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is the hospital evicting him?

if his staying in a private hospital and paying the fees, then they have no business evicting him

even wht public hospital, with all the taxes he has paid over the years is sufficient enough to allow him to stay in there....
    They said he has stabilized but he is in a coma. He is in the ICU of a trauma hospital where they
    bring emergency cases like his was . When they stabilize you and your life is not in danger they move you out.
    Unfortunately Michael is in a vegetable state and his wife who travels 150 miles round trip per day to see
    him, wanted him at their house. She has committed the money to build the facility and has the money to do it.
    He has already loss 25% of his body weight. He will probably live out what's left of his life there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally some good news. Michael is out of the ICU and transferred to a hospital near his home. The statement said
    he is out of the coma but that's all. Still a long road to go.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schumacher's medical records have reportedly been stolen. His manger said that notes and files
    were stolen and if anyone tries to publish them they will sue if they are the real medical records...

Thread Information