Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers Quarterback, Allegedly Outed By Scorned Ex-Boyfriend
    December 29, 2013

Aaron Rodgers, a star quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, has just returned to the field after eight weeks out with a broken collarbone. But now rumors are circulating the Super Bowl MVP is secretly gay, and on the verge of being outed by an angry boyfriend.

The website The Fame Driven uncovered a series of photos and tweets from Kevin Lanflisi, Rodgers’ “personal assistant” and roommate for the past few years, that suggest the two had more than a platonic relationship.

A “spy” told the site:

Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY’s. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011.

I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi’s twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber’s music and sitting front row at Bieber’s concert.

There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay.

Before their apparent rift Rodgers has talked openly about his special friendship with Lanflisi in the press, telling the Sporting News that “he’s been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football… our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do.”

The media has made half-hearted attempts at trotting out girlfriends for Rodgers: ESPN’s Erin Roberts, Gossip Girl actress Jessica Szhor and, more recently, Destiny Newton, whom he met as a kid in church camp. But he’s never discussed them in public or been seen with them at events.

But there seems to be trouble in their relationship, whatever it entails: Rodgers and Lanflisi were supposed to be part of a big NFL outing over the summer—until Rodgers pulled out at the last minute, enraging Lanflisi.

There was talk that Rodgers was one of several NFL players who planned on coming out en masse earlier this year, but obviously nothing came of it. Will Lanflisi go public with more intimate details of their relationship? As he said in one tweet, “silence always comes with an expiration date.”

http://www.newnownext.com/aaron-rodg...riend/12/2013/

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this is Caprisun_Man level stuff, BR

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    just reporting the news. I didn't make this up. it's all over the web right about now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He should hook up with Tammy

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    no wonder he wanted to be a Niner. wanted to represent Castro District I saiiidddd.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    He might be gay, but he's still not "just a system quarterback," sn

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Gosh, what a got.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    dude if we lose to a gay QB...

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He might be gay, but he's still not "just a system quarterback," sn
    Matt Flynn marched the Packers into the position to get into the playoffs. Rodgers just put the icing on the cake ... oh and it was nice and creamy too.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    http://www.outsports.com/2012/2/9/40...st-vanderbilts

Gonna create some family drama if it's true

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Anything you would like to add, resistanze ?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Anything you would like to add, resistanze ?
    As long as he leads the GB FudgePackers to the SB tbh

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    sounds like that is right down his alley...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers Quarterback, Allegedly Outed By Scorned Ex-Boyfriend
    December 29, 2013

Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates

Before their apparent rift Rodgers has talked openly about his special friendship with Lanflisi in the press, telling the Sporting News that “he’s been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football… our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do.”

The things this hand has allegedly done to that got

But there seems to be trouble in their relationship, whatever it entails: Rodgers and Lanflisi were supposed to be part of a big NFL outing over the summer—until Rodgers pulled out at the last minute, enraging Lanflisi.

look how happy those two gots look

http://www.newnownext.com/aaron-rodg...riend/12/2013/

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no wonder he wanted to be a Niner. wanted to represent Castro District I saiiidddd.
    No , I remember this quote about SF passing him over in the draft.

Rodgers, asked whether he was disappointed when the 49ers passed him over, replied: "Not as disappointed as the 49ers will be that they didn't draft me."

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

^^ I spat out my beer tbh

But hey, here's to Rodgers butt ing the 49ers next week

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No , I remember this quote about SF passing him over in the draft.

Rodgers, asked whether he was disappointed when the 49ers passed him over, replied: "Not as disappointed as the 49ers will be that they didn't draft me."
    tough for both sides. We could've had a better QB than Alex and Rodgers could've been tearing it up in gay clubs and Folsom Street Fair. now he has to settle for random s in Wisconsin.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    sons if this is true then it is offensive to the Gay community that Rodgers would remain in the closet in this day and age while having such a huge platform to help promote the agenda.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tough for both sides. We could've had a better QB than Alex and Rodgers could've been tearing it up in gay clubs and Folsom Street Fair. now he has to settle for random s in Wisconsin.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Post Count
    I wonder if Brees was the "mole". Mole. Mole.

Thread Information