Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    -So earlier this week Avante picked the Colts (-2.5). As expected, the Colts start getting destroyed. Fast forward to 38-10. Avante creates a thread talking about Andrew Luck.

Lo and behold, the Colts mount the 2nd greatest PO comeback in NFL history, and here's the kicker--THE CHIEFS STILL COVERED AND HE LOST AGAIN
    holy .

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Never had an issue with Avante before, but thanks for nothing head!
    welcome to the club

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count

Never had an issue with Avante before, but thanks for nothing head!
    Tbh, I was gonna make a thread asking what it's like to be a fan of a team Avante's ed.

I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'll get mine when he screws Russell Wilson.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I was gonna make a thread asking what it's like to be a fan of a team Avante's ed.

I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'll get mine when he screws Russell Wilson.
    it's this plain and simple :

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    If he can somehow unjinx the Bills and break them of their 15-year drought I will join his flock

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I'm almost as nervous for avantes pick regarding the broncos game next week as I am the actual game.

, if he picks the broncos to win, I may as well not even bother with watching the game.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I'm almost as nervous for avantes pick regarding the broncos game next week as I am the actual game.

, if he picks the broncos to win, I may as well not even bother with watching the game.
    Dont worry, he'll start a new thread mid game and everything will turn around for you

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He's like Biff in Back to the Future 2, but he accidentally picked up a copy his past self had written in which he got everything wrong. Some paradoxical stuff right there.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I hold Avante responsible for all KC's injuries too. This guy killed Megatron and the Seattle 12th man 2 weeks ago. He is the AntiChrist.
    He picked the Pack over the Bears around midseason and said he would stop posting his picks in the NFL forum if he was wrong. Rodgers proceeded to get hurt

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    He picked the Pack over the Bears around midseason and said he would stop posting his picks in the NFL forum if he was wrong. Rodgers proceeded to get hurt
    They should put avante on the cover of next years Madden tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

don't worry, you guys don't have a sub 4.5 rb that has some sort of track history or a black qb, so he probably won't pick you.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If he can somehow unjinx the Bills and break them of their 15-year drought I will join his flock
    none can do that tbh

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    So I was oblivious to the fact that Avante had made a thread trolling Luck while the game was going on. My old roommate from college stopped by and he hates football. I had set up a second (smaller) TV and was watching the game muted while we played PS4 on the larger TV. At halftime I went to get food and my friend left. As he was leaving he saw the score and did the whole "sorry man" thing. I told him that it was possible the Colts could do what the Chiefs did in the second half and win the game. He thought that was being too optimistic because that would mean we stopped them from scoring a lot. For the second half I watched the game with sound on the big TV and I was not once worried that the Colts wouldn't pull it out. I highly dislike Avante. He is one of the most thoroughly annoying people to talk to in the history of SpursTalk. But damn does he have some mystical jinx powers.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ^ playing ps4 during your teams playoff game? The football gods should have smited you then and there tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    -So earlier this week Avante picked the Colts (-2.5). As expected, the Colts start getting destroyed. Fast forward to 38-10. Avante creates a thread talking about Andrew Luck.

Lo and behold, the Colts mount the 2nd greatest PO comeback in NFL history, and here's the kicker--THE CHIEFS STILL COVERED AND HE LOST AGAIN

avante still my ace tho.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    ^ playing ps4 during your teams playoff game? The football gods should have smited you then and there tbh
    I wasn't playing. I strategically timed passing the controller to him when the game started and it had my undivided attention. I checked in on him during commercials.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I wonder how much money he owes his bookie?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lmfao, old raping got.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Still one of the all-time gold standards in NFL Forum stupidity, tbh.

Avante

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Never gets old, tbh. And he managed to get the Bills in the playoffs too!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Still one of the all-time gold standards in NFL Forum stupidity, tbh.

Avante
    Spurraider (2015)....this will be Avantes Betting Tracker thread.
    Avante....well then time for me to actually play my legit plays, show off.

Week one... 330 in the hole.

The Forum....HAHAHAHAHAHA ING LOSER...IDIOT...MORON

Would end up winning over 2000 right there in that Avante Betting thread.

Avante...so, how do ya like me now
    The Forum....crickets.

Where is that thread at anyway?

Thread Information