Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I'll add Brandan Wright to Jerebko and O'Quinn as guys I'd like to see next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amir Johnson seems like a sleeper pick. Athletic shot blocker and rebounder with a decent mid-range game.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jonas Jaberko

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Cojo spends the entire off season improving his handles... I don't see too many options for free agent PGs that could help. This thread showed the similarities between Cojo & George Hill:http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...jo+george+hill.
    I hope the Spurs can lock him up and he can continue to improve... It's still surprising that he's only 23.

I think the best option at this point is developing Cojo and hoping both he and Mills can average over 20 mpg next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An interesting "will they, won't they pick up the team option" guys is Mo Harkless of the Magic. There were rumblings at the deadline that he might be moved so who knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luke Babbitt? Yay, nay, may?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orazio Cauchi ‏@paxer89 8h8 hours ago Billy King, #Nets GM, announced that the team willl extend a qualifying offer to Mirza Teletovic, making him a restricted free-agent. #NBA

The #Celtics have decided to extend SF Jae Crowder a qualifying offer, making him a restricted free agent. #NBA

Nets Prioritizing Re-Signing Brook Lopez, Thaddeus Young In Offseason

Cavs Have 'Legitimate Fear' Of Kevin Love Leaving This Offseason

Exec Predicts Khris Middleton To Get $15M Per Season

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn Khris Middleton. Hopefully you are worth every cent to whoever gives you that

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those bucks already gave a lot of dough to Larry Sanders and also Ersan to a sizeable contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Middleton is worth more than Gasol and Aldridge. Everybody wants to trade Wiggins for Love, but imagine if Wiggins for Love never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...also, Draymond Green.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Middleton is worth more than Gasol and Aldridge.
    you must be trolling. Middleton is not yet even an all star or all nba

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I like Middleton but that's crazy money for a breakout season. But that's the market for you.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Middleton is not worth that. No way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Middleton but that's crazy money for a breakout season. But that's the market for you.
    Damn wonder what that means for Danny

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Damn wonder what that means for Danny
    In Middleton's favor he is 4 years younger than Danny and has more upside. But yeah, someone will offer Green around 10 million. Maybe up to 12 if they're desperate enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is middleton a wing or a guard? Bucks were playing him at the 2, but with Parker and Giannis, how does that work? Sorry for the stupid question.

15 mil is crazy cash, but I think the figure is more a result of gambling on potential so when the cap raises the money looks better if all goes according to plan and he keeps developing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is middleton a wing or a guard? Bucks were playing him at the 2, but with Parker and Giannis, how does that work? Sorry for the stupid question.

15 mil is crazy cash, but I think the figure is more a result of gambling on potential so when the cap raises the money looks better if all goes according to plan and he keeps developing.
    Middleton played the 2, 3, and 4 this year... he's 6'8" with a 6'10.75" wingspan. Kawhi is 6'7" with a 7'3" wingspan and Danny Green is 6'6.5" with a 6'10" wingspan...

http://www.82games.com/1415/14MIL11.HTM
    Last edited by Mr Bones; 05-08-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I can tell, BOBAN MARJANOVIC is a free agent with Cvrena Zvezda, the same team as Dangubic, and is rumored to have some NBA interest. To me, be would be an incredible signing, possibly as a backup plan to bigger name free agents.

I don't know what he would cost, probably mle at least I would guess. And he probably would be a limited minutes player, maybe 24 a game, but I love that guy.

He's a 7-3 monster with a great game around the basket, just wonderful. He's like an acromegaly Al Jefferson. He gets the ball and good things happen. And if he gets the chance, he doesn't jerk around, he dunks.

Bad news is his defense is like an acromegaly Al Jefferson. Probably can't cover the NBA pick and roll game, but he does try though. He's just a massive beast who takes up space and gives effort though. I don't think he would be that much of a liability though, especially if you look at him like a 24 minute guy, who would split minutes at center.

I'll put it this way: Enes Kanter might get 10 million a year or more this summer, and he's a historically awful defender who is pure garbage on the pick and roll and is usually a net negative player.

Marjanovic won't be that bad on defense (I think), won't cost nearly as much, maybe as little as half (I think), and should be a positive player, he was Cvrena Zvezda's most important player to me. He probably can't hit the offensive boards like Kanter, but that's okay.

And he's going to be 28, right in his prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
    RealGM Sources: Dallas Mavericks guard Raymond Felton filing paperwork to exercise $3.9M option for 2015-16 season. tinyurl.com/l6j6ttw

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
    RealGM Sources: Dallas Mavericks guard Raymond Felton filing paperwork to exercise $3.9M option for 2015-16 season. tinyurl.com/l6j6ttw

Lol Mavs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tristan Thompson would be a nice target. He's young, with TX and Toronto connections. He can block shots. He could be a credible force to defend Blake, with some Spursifying. There might be a nice sweet spot offer for him. Not so high that he's at the Gasol/Aldridge/Draymond level, saves money for Green while still upgrading big with a vet who isn't on the wrong side of his 20's. A high offer sheet could scare away the Cavs right to match.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tristan Thompson would be a nice target. He's young, with TX and Toronto connections. He can block shots. He could be a credible force to defend Blake, with some Spursifying. There might be a nice sweet spot offer for him. Not so high that he's at the Gasol/Aldridge/Draymond level, saves money for Green while still upgrading big with a vet who isn't on the wrong side of his 20's. A high offer sheet could scare away the Cavs right to match.
    At the very least, it drives up the cost of matching. financially pins the cavs, a little.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TThompson turned down a 4 year $52 mil deal from the Cavs last year, I have no idea why he declined that offer he's not worth max and I don't think he will get a better offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TThompson turned down a 4 year $52 mil deal from the Cavs last year, I have no idea why he declined that offer he's not worth max and I don't think he will get a better offer.
    Given the projected cap will rise significantly next summer, I think you'll see teams with space this summer make some pretty ridiculous deals. Thompson honestlycould end up with a max offer that would force the Cavs' hand.

Thread Information