View Poll Results: Who is a better basketball player?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jeff Ayres

69 49.64%
  • DeJuan Blair

70 50.36%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HUGE DOWNGRADE I HOPE AYERS CHOKES

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer neither and let them use the empty bench seat to hold Tiago's purse.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayers sucks balls release his ass asap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs just finished the season with the best record in the nba and possession of the nba championship, but there are still people on spurstalk upset that a deep bench player isn't closer to being an all-star. Hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People here are stupid. Blair was a bad apple in locker room and Ayers will never talk publicly about being on the bench. One is a net zero, the other a net negative (BLair)
    This.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs just finished the season with the best record in the nba and possession of the nba championship, but there are still people on spurstalk upset that a deep bench player isn't closer to being an all-star. Hilarious.

No we're upset that a worthless no potential player is taking up a roster spot when there are clearly better players available

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the is Errors in the NBA, tbh? Usually people who cant catch a pass can at least defend, but this dude cant catch AND gets bullied in the post. Really confused as to what the Spurs saw in him that they guaranteed him a roster spot.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would trade Error for RJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayres is flat out horrible I can't even deny it at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People here are stupid. Blair was a bad apple in locker room and Ayers will never talk publicly about being on the bench. One is a net zero, the other a net negative (BLair)
    How was Blair a bad apple exactly?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when he said they would have won with him on the floor vs miami.
    Yeah him!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gtfo and kill yourself. the got got regular minutes during the season. it took 82 games for Pop to figure out that he doesn't belong on the court and benched his ass in the playoffs.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayres better than Blair? Yeah they're ain't a lot of homers on here or anything...

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sad thing about Ayres is not really his skill set, there are numerous players that suck that get roster spots but this fool is making more than the minimum. He should be making maybe 10 bucks an hour for his skill set.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what bout JaMychal Green?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizzly turned the momentum and nearly won the Mavs game 4 in the first round, then the semi-accidental kick to Splitter's the face had him thrown out of the game. Give and take?

I think Blair is clearly the better offensive player and rebounder, but he did not want to stay with the Spurs as he seemed to think that he was better than he actually is and deserved more playing time as a consequence. Ayers doesn't suffer from that delusion and does very little to justify playing time, but at least he doesn't cause any trouble.

I'd rather give Ayers' roster spot to the development of a young, promising, athletic kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gtfo and kill yourself. the got got regular minutes during the season. it took 82 games for Pop to figure out that he doesn't belong on the court and benched his ass in the playoffs.
    You're right. I talked to Peter Holt on the phone this morning and he told me that after seeing your brilliant posts on spurstalk he's ready to fire both R.C. Buford and Coach Pop. He'll be calling you later on today to offer you their jobs. You're going to be very busy this year!

Thread Information