Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exum is not dropping to the 7 slot, no way. He's 4 on most draft boards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splits going balls deep.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exum is not dropping to the 7 slot, no way. He's 4 on most draft boards.
    Well LA might end up with Marcus Smart then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well LA might end up with Marcus Smart then.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Smart is not a bad player, he's ridiculously strong for a PG. He finished with 19 And1's and has been known to bully players in his position. Dude can post up and is strong finisher. Shooting needs work though.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Also an excellent defender in college. Tremendous instincts in passing lanes.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I read Bosh comparisons with Vonleh but they couldn't be anymore different. Bosh is a scorer since day one, Vonleh has upside offensively but he's going to need tons of work. Defensively is where he'll shine. Great motor with NBA ready body. Also has an aircraft like wing span 7'4. Has a knack for blocking and rebounding which is always a nice commodity. Probably won't live up to a #7 expectation assuming he's picked there unless he puts in work to become a two way player.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Trade #7 to Suns for #14/#27/Minnesota 2015 1st

Take LaVine at 14, and someone like Shabazz Napier or Spencer Dinwiddie at 27.

Double up on PGs since it's a need position, but worst case, LaVine has size to shift into a SG if the PG element doesn't take, but Dinwiddie or Napier are proven winners as a lead guard.

Also get a 1st that's valuable to Minny for potential Kevin Love trade/sign-n-trade, or you get a 1st for next year when you prep to sign away Love from Minny.

Suns then draft Gordon at #7 and the best available SG/SF at #18.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Beast.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tankathon Tweet:

LBJ says he doesn't care what seed they are at. He knows they traded their 1st round pick to us in the IT/Clarkson/Nance Jr deal. Currently det pick sits at #21. As it inches closer to the lottery, it makes it much easier for Maginka to pair with Luol Deng in a trade. Deng is still owed $36M.

This is a significant step in our efforts to sign 2 max players AND keep Randle.

Lonzo
    Max Player
    Ingram
    Max Player
    Randle
    Lopez

That's a contending team right there. I wonder what 2 premiere max FAs are out there waiting to join our young core?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or we can get from under Deng's albatross of a contract, sign 1 max player, re-sign Randle, and punt our capspace to 2019 when Kiwi and Klay are available.

I'm good with that too tbh.

We may be able to poach either Kiwi or even AD this summer. We can offer anybody on our roster to Pop for Kiwi (or he walks for nothing like Melo did New York). In this scenario, we have 3 max players as early as next year.

For you farmers rolling your eyes, does Pop say no to a combination of Kuz, Ingram, Cavs 1st round pick - vice watching Kiwi walking for nothing? I doubt it. Same diff with the Pelicans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cavs may actually want a wounded Boston ...
    sliding to 7th better than 4/5 sloth tbh ...
    And if Lue was smart they have to find a 2-3 game stretch to rest LeBron ...hechas carried way to much of a load ...and though James appears superhuman its the recipe that tore Kobe's achillles ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we need to draft a kid that grew up in a fairly successful middle class family...just like Kobe...we don't need to draft anyone who grew up in poverty because once they get paid they lose desire to be the best...remember we drafted Kobe at 13th so we can make it work....but I think we'll get lucky in the draft like the Rockets did with Yao Ming...

but we need to sign Melo...the next 2 yrs is all about Kobe's last stand

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we need to draft a kid that grew up in a fairly successful middle class family...just like Kobe...we don't need to draft anyone who grew up in poverty because once they get paid they lose desire to be the best...remember we drafted Kobe at 13th so we can make it work....but I think we'll get lucky in the draft like the Rockets did with Yao Ming...

but we need to sign Melo...the next 2 yrs is all about Kobe's last stand

Thread Information