Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Calf-tats has his eyes on Fuzzy and has been on a freak tilt after “the rejection.”

C’est la vie

sad

fuzzy got joey- sprung!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sad

fuzzy got joey- sprung!
    Fuzzy is as gay as you are bro... Yall are sprung together tbh. Two stupid s with bloated ego's but too much of a to do anything irl to your supposed "enemies". LOL You two fruits deserve each other bro.

I can't wait until both you and he end your lives from your mental illnesses tbh. He cries to a therapist and you cry to all of us you ing loon.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fuzzy is as gay as you are bro... Yall are sprung together tbh. Two stupid s with bloated ego's but too much of a to do anything irl to your supposed "enemies". LOL You two fruits deserve each other bro.

I can't wait until both you and he end your lives from your mental illnesses tbh. He cries to a therapist and you cry to all of us you ing loon.
    i get it bro!

love is hard for you and you letting fuzzy know your true feelings only to get rejected - gotta be hard for you!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i get it bro!

love is hard for you and you letting fuzzy know your true feelings only to get rejected - gotta be hard for you!
    So if I type... "I'd love to..." and then decide to delete a portion of the post and correct it leaving behind, "love..." and not seeing the error initially it now means I love some loser ass re bitter made male like your boyfriend FruityBumpkins?

Either way, you and your boyfriend are as gay as it gets bro. Maybe you can join that in his next crying session to his therapist over my mean ST posts while you don your straitjacket.

Kill yourself re !

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So if I type... "I'd love to..." and then decide to delete a portion of the post and correct it leaving behind, "love..." and not seeing the error initially it now means I love some loser ass re bitter made male like your boyfriend FruityBumpkins?

Either way, you and your boyfriend are as gay as it gets bro. Maybe you can join that in his next crying session to his therapist over my mean ST posts while you don your straitjacket.

Kill yourself re !

^ tap-dancing and juggling on a unicycle to try and justify your love!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Kill yourself re !
    You did write, "I love you," to me. You changed from that to something else and when we were making fun of you, you changed it back.

It's somewhere in your 'god bless you' thread in my initial unedited reply to it. It's a good read. You should check it out.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    When does the public humiliation become so bad that suicide starts to become a Viable option?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ tap-dancing and juggling on a unicycle to try and justify your love!

There's no tap dancing here whatsoever... You're just a ing re and so are all your eBoyfriends you big looney .

When does the public humiliation become so bad that suicide starts to become a Viable option?
    IDK bro so why don't you show us MC? I'll buy you a rope or better yet some ammo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Btw the gays here can stop trying to get my attention already because I don't see your bs notifications whatsoever outside of a number count.
    6 notifications today and only 4 visible because I'm sick of you putos!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eh, the daily humiliation his boss/mom administers on his ass is much greater so the calf-tatted gimp is broken.

He can't do about it as she owns the tat shop.

Poor fella

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eh, the daily humiliation his boss/mom administers on his ass is much greater so the calf-tatted gimp is broken.

He can't do about it as she owns the tat shop.

Poor fella
    be gentle with tat kunt boy

he is in the throes of love and fuzzy is not giving him enough attention

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Why aren't you in some mental ward already? Here's a question you and your boy toy refuse to answer, and I already know you're on plenty tbh, but what Rx Meds are you on bro?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Btw I don't want, nor need, attention from you or that fruity bas either. I'd rather you two just ing eat already and choke on dirt 6 ft under.

Die !

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Btw the gays here can stop trying to get my attention already because I don't see your bs notifications whatsoever outside of a number count.
    6 notifications today and only 4 visible because I'm sick of you putos!
    still counting

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

See, you got him all riled up and hankering for Fuzzy!

If he starts posting crazier all night long, it will be from your agitation of calf-tats' feelings.

Thank you very much, not!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    still can’t even take some harmless ST Bantz without having a category 5 chimpout

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    As a side note, I've really tried my best to bury the hatchet with you recently and have tried a more mature approach to conversing with you here. I guess that was all for null
    dude is desperate to avoid catching a beatdown

but but but I’ve been nice to you lately!”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    still can’t even take some harmless ST Bantz without having a category 5 chimpout
    You're a ing idiot MC and you've always been one tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Btw I don't want, nor need, attention from you or that fruity bas either. I'd rather you two just ing eat already and choke on dirt 6 ft under.

Die !
    that boy's shook

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A boss/mom with menopause got him terribly shook.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're a ing idiot MC and you've always been one tbh.
    n1gger, it's been what...15 years or so since the original Calf Tat ranting days and you're still taking dumb internet trolling personally? I don't care about the goofy rants of yours back in 2010 or whatever. We all post cringy when we're younger , myself included. But you're still the same person having category 5 chimpouts over low effort , dime a dozen insults. You've got to be what, in your 40s now or getting close to it?

Serious question did you have any male friends growing up that busted your balls? Devoid of any strong, adult male authority figures in your youth?

This type of mentality is pretty common with those who were raised by women; mainly single moms without a father in the house, or lack of participation in male only clubs (such as youth sports) when they were children tbh imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    n1gger, it's been what...15 years or so since the original Calf Tat ranting days and you're still taking dumb internet trolling personally? I don't care about the goofy rants of yours back in 2010 or whatever. We all post cringy when we're younger , myself included. But you're still the same person having category 5 chimpouts over low effort , dime a dozen insults. You've got to be what, in your 40s now or getting close to it?

Serious question did you have any male friends growing up that busted your balls? Devoid of any strong, adult male authority figures in your youth?

This type of mentality is pretty common with those who were raised by women; mainly single moms without a father in the house, or lack of participation in male only clubs (such as youth sports) when they were children tbh imho

Wow look at that self awareness on full display from the dumb Mark Celibate. You think you're some celeb here bro but you're just another stupid ing .

Cry more you ing !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Say it with your chest you stupid spineless . We can all see who clearly has no black friends to speak of and that's you bro or you wouldn't even dare play cutesy time with racist terms like you and your weak ass eFriends do all the time here on ST.

Stay salty you ing !

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics

ing rekt

Thread Information