Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I consider it a compliment to be attacked by PC beliefs. People need to deal with what's real, not what makes them feel progressive to say.
    I totally agree with dealing with reality, I mention that all the time.

But.....if you tell the truth like....whites can't run worth a ... when compared to blacks....yep, racist! all the facts that prove that fact.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Is it wrong to want Avante to be raped by a male?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I just hope this saga ends with Michael Sam finding true love with another NFL player. Then by some freakish stars-are-aligned moment those two teams play in the Super Bowl. Ideally Sam's lover would play offense and the final play would showcase the two of them. One would win. One would lose. The entire world would know who the in the relationship is. Fate would have it that this Super Bowl was broadcast on Fox, and afterwards there was a two-hour Glee special with some Elton John songs, a " s have feelings too" theme and a guest appearance by Luke Walton*.

*If they've already done this, just rerun it.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I just hope this saga ends with Michael Sam finding true love with another NFL player. Then by some freakish stars-are-aligned moment those two teams play in the Super Bowl. Ideally Sam's lover would play offense and the final play would showcase the two of them. One would win. One would lose. The entire world would know who the in the relationship is. Fate would have it that this Super Bowl was broadcast on Fox, and afterwards there was a two-hour Glee special with some Elton John songs, a " s have feelings too" theme and a guest appearance by Luke Walton*.

But that game would be intriguing as . It would put the Har-bowl to shame.

Maybe Sam can tackle Kluwe one game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Is it wrong to want Avante to be raped by a male?
    It's this sort of immature bull I'm talking about.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Too many try to play this..."if you aren't cool with guys sucking you have the problem". I'd love to see this guy or whatever give his lover a big kiss right there on national tv after a game. It would be...OH YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe get things back in perspective.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Crackers be still all bitter and salty over Richard Sherman trolling the out of 'em--now they make this situation seem bigger than what it really is. So you know this is going to be vitriol for Michael Sam. I think, though, who was it that said whoever drafts him will definitely be a team prepared already to win. That means they'll be equipped to deal with the day-to-day issue this may have until a) he plays beyond his means...b) he doesn't make it and fades into a memory that is usually exploited in the Year of Sports during the last week of the calendar year. Either way, it shouldn't be a big deal--If he can ball out who cares if he likes men, women...or even hedgehogs. Ain't in' with my life so whatever.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I don't give a about his orientation and really don't see why this is a national story.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2014/sto...g-news-son-gay

this is when karma is doing it's job right. some phobic old now has to deal with the fact that his son is gay.

tbh at least he's sticking to his principles and still hating gay people, as opposed to all those Republicans who opposed gay marriage until their kid came out of the closet, then suddenly they support gay marriage.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    ^ lost credibility with the " us black people have so many hurdles to cross " comment

probably should've stopped reading when he said he'd have a problem with a gay person in the NFL

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

this is when karma is doing it's job right. some phobic old now has to deal with the fact that his son is gay.

tbh at least he's sticking to his principles and still hating gay people, as opposed to all those Republicans who opposed gay marriage until their kid came out of the closet, then suddenly they support gay marriage.
    his quote

"I endured so much in my past: seeing my older brother killed from a gunshot wound, not knowing that my oldest sister died when she was a baby and I never got the chance to meet her," he said. "My second-oldest brother went missing in 1998, and me and my little sister were the last ones to see him ... my other two brothers have been in and out of jail since eighth grade, currently both in jail.

the stereotypes. OH the stereotypes

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So will we have a happy ending to this or not? He is starting to look a bit flakey.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-11-2014 at 09:15 PM.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

That's because Republicans can't feel empathy for something until it personally affects them. Rush Limbaugh similarly flip flopped on the war on drugs after he got addicted to pain killers, he was too much of an asshole to feel sorry for drug users until he personally was one

If only Paul Ryan had a daughter on food stamps, he wouldn't hate poor people so much

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't give a about his orientation and really don't see why this is a national story.
    This. It's re ed how much attention this story has gotten.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol Avante's anti-gay stance has made everyone in Spurstalk more tolerant because they don't want to be caught agreeing with Avante.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol Avante's anti-gay stance has made everyone in Spurstalk more tolerant because they don't want to be caught agreeing with Avante.
    It is funny isn't it. These guys are dying to.....man that Russell Wilson is something else but because I say that it's...ah, he's ..ok....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    because re ed, biblethumping hicks like this guy's father still exist and are still stuck in time 60 years ago.

I hav siriuz poblem with thare bein dem gotz in da nfl. it wadnt lyke dat bak in my day

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    because re ed, biblethumping hicks like this guy's father still exist and are still stuck in time 60 years ago.

I hav siriuz poblem with thare bein dem gotz in da nfl. it wadnt lyke dat bak in my day
    Don't get out much do ya slick? Would this nation ever elect a gay president and his husband?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Did the 'ol Vietcong jumble a few brain cells back in the day?

There's a big difference in president of your own country and a harmless player in the NFL who will never affect your life.

Post Count
    From that ESPN article:
    Sam's father took the news hard. He said he was eating at a Denny's restaurant but had to leave after receiving the text.

"I couldn't eat no more, so I went to Applebee's to have drinks," Sam Sr. told the newspaper.

Probably one of the most depressing things I have ever read.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    From that ESPN article:
    Sam's father took the news hard. He said he was eating at a Denny's restaurant but had to leave after receiving the text.

"I couldn't eat no more, so I went to Applebee's to have drinks," Sam Sr. told the newspaper.

Probably one of the most depressing things I have ever read.
    the fact that he decided to drown his sorrows at Applebees probably tells you everything tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Did the 'ol Vietcong jumble a few brain cells back in the day?

There's a big difference in president of your own country and a harmless player in the NFL who will never affect your life.
    Speaking of brain cells you really didn't see the point? It wasn't about footballers vs presidents.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah it's about irrelevant analogies and almanac lists!

It amazes me that black people can be such intolerant bigots towards gay people after what their people have been through.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yes, there will one day be a gay president.

Thread Information