Page 132 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 6947
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RB Jordan Stevenson discusses the latest with his recruitment (24/7):

“Wisconsin is a very beautiful place. It was a great opportunity to really go see what life is really about outside of Texas because I really don’t get that opportunity very often,” Stevenson said. “I’m still solidly committed to Texas.”

“It also let me really take the time out to evaluate different options just in case because you’ve always got to have plans ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ in case things don’t go as planned. Besides that I really enjoyed myself, I can say that. Just an honest opinion.”

“Coach Strong is a really good guy. We have a brief relationship that we have been working on for the past few months since he first stepped foot on the Texas campus. I feel like he’s a very intellectual guy when it comes to what he wants to get done."

“The plans he has for the freshmen that he has for the class that is coming in for the class of 2015, everything he is reconstructing right now is a big deal for the years ahead. The academic plan that he loves for his athletes to be on for everyone to get their degree within three years. I think he has a great warehouse that he’s still working on and also building on to go into the next football season for us.”

“Academic wise I feel like that’s a better step, the support system, because that’s always been my main struggle that might set me back a little bit, but knowing that I have those certain resources that will keep me on track and keep me focused.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, RB Chris Warren III did not make it to the Baylor game on Saturday.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying 2016 OL Greg Little of Allen will be at the Cotton Bowl on Saturday for Texas vs. OU.

He mentioned he has not heard from the Texas staff since committing to A&M.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2016 LB Jeff McCulloch of Aldine Davis discusses receiving his offer from Texas on Saturday (24/7):

"I was happy that my dream school offered," McCulloch told Horns247.

"My parents won't let me (make a quick decision). But Oklahoma and UT are very high up right now along with a few other schools," he said.

"Texas played a great defensive game. I feel it will only only get better," he said.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This guy covers Florida football...

Florida back-up QB Treon Harris, who helped guide the comeback over Tennessee, has been accused of sexual assault and is now suspended:

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gators...gation/2200902

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Has to be a recruiting first...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    they were all over knight's jock because of one bowl game. i've always thought he was overrated.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    As bad as he gave it to Texas the past two seasons, I really feel bad for the kid. ty way to end your career.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    According to 24/7, JUCO OT Brandon Hodges of East Mississippi CC will visit UT on November 8th.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quote from QB Bryce Petty on the Texas defense:

"I'll have to be honest with you, my head is still spinning trying to think about it. They threw so many looks at us, coverage-wise…I couldn't tell you what they did on consecutive plays. It's good for us and I really think defenses are going to do that, they are going to throw things at us that we haven't seen before and we have got to get through it. I've got to get better because I can't have games like that, I don't want games like that. I feel like I'm the best in the country, so if you are going to be the best in the country, you've got to be able to decipher that kind of stuff and still be able to hit things. There was a lot of miscommunication out there, but at the end of the day, the ball is on my hands and I've got to put it out there."
    Its not all on him, his receivers dropped some balls, one an early touch down.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You really can't blame Burt. His latest comments are pretty damn honest. If I were him, I wouldn't want to play in this offense either.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You really can't blame Burt. His latest comments are pretty damn honest. If I were him, I wouldn't want to play in this offense either.
    His parents supposedly went with him on that visit, so hard to pass it off as a kid simply having fun.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dont relish the thought of recruiting against, Sumlin, Briles, and Brown.

Not to mention Stoopes, Patterson, ...

Get him to another State.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I do not know who reported originally, but Taylor Doyle will be getting the start at center instead of Jake Raulerson.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2016 4-star Derrick Brown of Lanier (Ga.) has been offered, per Rivals.

http://247sports.com/Player/Derrick-Brown-36984

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2213642/derrick-brown
    Last edited by Bloeddyr10; 10-08-2014 at 02:56 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas has offered Penn State commit 2015 4-star DT Adam McLean of Quince Orchard (MD.), per his Twitter.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Update on CB Holton Hill of Houston Lamar (24/7):

“The season has been going pretty good. I was fortunate enough to catch my fourth pick last game so with that I’m hoping to keep it going. I scored my second touchdown of the season today,” Hill said following Lamar’s win last Thursday night over Chavez.

“They’ve (Texas) been coming at me really hard. I would just like to see them keep it rolling more and get a little bit more momentum,” he said. “I talk to all of (the coaches). From the head coach down to the running backs coach, I try to keep a good relationship with all of them.”

“John (Bonney) says that he’s having a good time. He actually started the season off, but he’s redshirting,” he said.

“That’s been one of my favorite teams since I was little so I always want to see Texas win,” Hill said.

“I’m probably going to take my official to Florida State when they play Florida,” Hil said. “That’s the only one for sure.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, JUCO DE Quincy Vasser of Navarro College (committed to Georgia) will officially visit Texas in November.

He's currently looking at the Thanksgiving game with TCU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas has offered Penn State commit 2015 4-star DT Adam McLean of Quince Orchard (MD.), per his Twitter.
    Hopefully the rhythmic slapping of our defense, as it pounds Oklahoma like water hitting the floor of a shower, can convince him to come here.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Georgia RB Todd Gurley suspended indefinitely:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...d-indefinitely

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wish we could play BYU now....

Thread Information