Page 163 of 278 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 6947
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Congrats to #UT commits OT Toby Weathersby, WR Kirk Johnson and OT Connor Williams. Among top movers in today's #Rivals250: http://t.co/EQi5LIvHT7
    Lol Rivals still doesn't want to give Fehoko that fifth star. Can't help but feel that if he were committed to UT that he would have it.

Same with Jarrett Stidham

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per his Twitter, 2016 OL JP Urquidez of Hyattsville, MD (formerly of Copperas Cove) says he will be visiting UT this month.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per his Twitter, 2016 OL JP Urquidez of Hyattsville, MD (formerly of Copperas Cove) says he will be visiting UT this month.
    Wasn't he the one rumored to commit and he never did? What ever happened?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Probably nothing, but...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TE Chris Clark de-commits from Michigan...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, JUCO DE Quincy Vasser has de-committed from Georgia.

He will most likely announce for Texas tomorrow.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Coach Vaughn and CB Kris Boyd

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    5-star 2016 S Eric Monroe

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Inside Texas, Coach Jean-Mary will be doing an in-home visit with LB Malik Jefferson tomorrow night.

He saw ATH DeAndre McNeal this evening.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Scout reporting Texas saw S DeShon Elliott today as well.

Per Inside Texas, Coach Jean-Mary will be doing an in-home visit with LB Malik Jefferson tomorrow night.

He saw ATH DeAndre McNeal this evening.
    Hope they go ahead and send the entire defensive staff maybe Strong makes the trip as well, getting close to crunch time on the announcement.

My earlier post about Kirk Johnson has him listed as a WR he's actually a RB confused him with his brother Collin Johnson who's a UT commit at WR for 2016. Have a feeling these brothers are going to do some outstanding things in Austin.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hope they go ahead and send the entire defensive staff maybe Strong makes the trip as well, getting close to crunch time on the announcement.
    The head coach still has an in-home visit to use and it's better to make it a separate visit. I'm guessing he'll use it just before the dead period begins on 12/15.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    JUCO DE Quincy Vasser is scheduled to make his announcement today. He de-committed from Georgia yesterday. Texas is expected to be his choice today.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The mother of RB Chris Warren III talks about his in-home visit with the UT coaches (24/7):

“They were there for a long time,” K’Tara Lopez said. “It was a great visit. It was very relaxed, good conversation, and a lot of laughing.”

“Tommie (Robinson) talked a lot about football and even asked about Chris’ plans to stay in shape and what he would be doing training wise,” she said. “Chris (Rumph) talked a lot about Coach Strong’s Thursday academic meetings where each player is reviewed once a week.”

“Like I have always told you, the academic support is and will always remain a key part to wherever Christopher decides he will go to school,” she said. “So I liked that one! Coach Strong talked to me yesterday and stated a parent can be involved in the process of setting up an academic center plan for their student athlete to customize it based on knowledge each parent has on their student. That is a great and very cool option.”

“He (Coach Rumph) did an impersonation of Coach Strong at a meeting when negative report comes up for an athlete,” she said. “He stops and calls the student at that very minute and they must show up immediately so he can address the issue right after the meeting.”

“Charlie will have the academic support center go through the changes he has made at Texas and what improvements, in regards to progress of current athletes, have taken place,” she said. “Also, they will have off-the-field items Coach Strong has put in for player growth.”

“Really, for Chris, it will be about what the players are like and finding out if it is a whole group of guys that he feels will fit his personality,” she said.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quick quotes from JUCO OL Brandon Hodges after his official visit to Texas (24/7):

“(Texas head) coach (Charlie) Strong is a nice guy,” Hodges said. “The facilities are nice. We stayed at a nice hotel. They showed major love.”

“I was 11 hours away from home and you go somewhere else you should feel at home,” Hodges said. “If you do it says a lot. So it was a good day for Texas.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying Coach Vaughn will see CB Holton Hill today.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7. Things rumbling for today on the recruiting trail:- DE Quincy Vasser of Navarro is expected to announce his decision at noon. We expect it to be the Longhorns. We will have someone at Navarro for the report and photos. Looks good for the Horns. Vasser is a mid-term enrollee. It's the third DE Texas will take in this recruiting class - along with Omenihu and Brown.
    - Down in Houston, Texas will make in home visits with WR Kemah Siverand, LB Cameron Townsend and CB Holton Hill today. Siverand is firmly committed to A&M right now, but is allowing Texas and Arkansas to make pitches, too. Townsend remains firm in his pledge to Texas and will visit the Horns officially in January. Hill just got back from an official visit to Florida State.
    - DB Holton Hill and DB Kris Boyd of Gilmer, who Texas DB coach Chris Vaughn went by to see yesterday, both visited FSU together. Hill and Boyd have been discussing the idea of playing at the same school for some time. The visit to FSU this weekend didn't finalize that idea for them, but it added a little fuel to the fire. I still think it will be Texas or Baylor for both Hill and Boyd.
    - LB Malik Jefferson is expected to receive an in-home visit from LB coach Brian Jean-Mary this evening.
    - It's a three-team race IMO for RB Chris Warren -- Texas, Stanford and Washington. We still don't know how much of an effect Washington offering Warren's high school teammate, WR Xavier Castille, will have on Warren.
    - CB Kendall Sheffield may never make it to Texas for a visit as he once had said he would do. I'm told it's coming down to A&M, Bama and Florida State. I am told the parents seem to prefer A&M while Sheffield seems to prefer FSU.
    - OL Buck Major and DE Louis Brown are getting visits from Texas staff today. Both players remain committed to the Horns and are not taking any other visits.
    - Despite his pledge to Texas, DT Du'Vonta Lampkin has set an official visit to Oklahoma. However, Texas coaches are doing an in-home with Lampkin on Thursday. They will discuss the visit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, Coach Rumph will be at Navarro College this morning to see JUCO DE Quincy Vasser.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    UAB shuts down their football program.

One guy lets the President of the school have it starting at the 4:00 mark.

Last edited by TFloss32; 12-03-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Thread Information