Page 210 of 278 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 6947
    Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Former s commit CB Mark Fields

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Former s commit CB Mark Fields

24/7 said his official visit to Texas is now January 23rd, not the 30th.

@LOCKSnLOADED_3: Officially taking an official to check out Texas the weekend of the 23rd ������

FSU QB commit Kai Locksley

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    QB Kai Locksley visiting Austin on the 23rd.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    momentum is real............... heard locksley gentry qb battle ................... need to go spread now................

luke endorsement

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Heard doesn't win that battle we are in trouble. Both Locksley and Gentry are projects.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Heard doesn't win that battle we are in trouble. Both Locksley and Gentry are projects.
    Yep. I see no scenario where Heard is not the starter.

Post Count
    True, but its still nice to have more than 1 option at qb...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    True, but its still nice to have more than 1 option at qb...
    OrangeBloods saying tonight a back-up QB from a Top 25 program is in talks with Texas about transferring.

He was a 4-star coming out of high school and UT is high on he and his family's list of schools.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas is safe with Coach Rumph...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying tonight a back-up QB from a Top 25 program is in talks with Texas about transferring.

He was a 4-star coming out of high school and UT is high on he and his family's list of schools.

Could it be Driskle? Just saw he was granted his release from UF.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from LB Anthony Wheeler and his mother after committing to UT (24/7):

“I sat down with my family and talked about how comfortable I felt with the coaches and how comfortable I felt with the school,” Wheeler said. “I felt like that's where I needed to be.”

“I'm very excited,” Ballard told 247Sports' Luke Stampini. “I actually thought he was going to go with OU, but he changed his mind at the last minute and told me he was going with Texas. He told me about a week and a half ago. He liked what Charlie Strong was doing there and what's trying to do by rebuilding a strong team. He likes his leadership, he likes his position coach and he likes all of the recruits that are coming in with him.”

“He's a real cool dude,” Wheeler said of Jean-Mary. “I've just gotten more comfortable with him. He's laid back and you can talk to him about anything. He's a good coach.”

“Nothing this week changed my mind,” Wheeler said. “I kept a clear mind coming into this week because I was already set with my decision.”

“It was an amazing environment,” Wheeler said of the 2014 contest. “I stood up the whole time and imagined myself playing in the game. It was amazing.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Could it be Driskle? Just saw he was granted his release from UF.
    Glad you asked. Not Driskel.

And keep in mind the kid is from a Top 25 program, so that eliminates Florida.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Glad you asked. Not Driskel.

And keep in mind the kid is from a Top 25 program, so that eliminates Florida.

Yeah i I saw the top 25 thing just thought I would ask...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A quick update on TE Devonaire Clarington from 24/7.

- His grades are good to go and he should have no trouble making it to Texas.
    - He didn't even know Bruce Chambers was fired. If a recruit doesn't know his position coach has been fire, that coach needs to do something different as a recruiter to make an impression. Happy he was let go!

Post Count
    A quick update on TE Devonaire Clarington from 24/7.

- His grades are good to go and he should have no trouble making it to Texas.
    - He didn't even know Bruce Chambers was fired. If a recruit doesn't know his position coach has been fire, that coach needs to do something different as a recruiter to make an impression. Happy he was let go!
    Did Bruce just phone in the last few years? Tight End position has been practically non-existent the past few years and our top TE recruit hardly knew him and didn't really seem to care all that much that he was fired.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did Bruce just phone in the last few years? Tight End position has been practically non-existent the past few years and our top TE recruit hardly knew him and didn't really seem to care all that much that he was fired.
    I've seen talk on a few sites that Strong received a lot of feedback from high schools in DFW that Texas needed a stronger recruiting presence in that area. Chambers could no longer get by on name recognition.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

As I look at the top 25, the schools I see so far with a Senior QB who hasn't used up 4 years of eligibility....

#1 Alabama - Blake Sims
    #9 Ole Miss - Bo Wallace
    #11 K-State - Jake Waters
    #19 Auburn - Nick Marshall

Since it states a top 25 team and not top 10, would that focus it on Waters or Marshall? Are they graduating?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    For those of you who are locally here in SA, Horns nabbed another....CB Keivon Ramsey of Converse Judson.....this is officially my favorite commit of this class.....

Rocket Pride 93

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    As I look at the top 25, the schools I see so far with a Senior QB who hasn't used up 4 years of eligibility....

#1 Alabama - Blake Sims
    #9 Ole Miss - Bo Wallace
    #11 K-State - Jake Waters
    #19 Auburn - Nick Marshall

Since it states a top 25 team and not top 10, would that focus it on Waters or Marshall? Are they graduating?
    Oh wait... I was looking at starters.... not backups...

Thread Information