Page 4 of 278 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    EricNahlin: While I'm checking on Junior Day visitors, Rowlett DE Charless_94 says he'll attend. Has the size and length the new staff covets. 6-5, 220

Rowlett, Texas DE Charles Omenihu

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Update on OL Patrick Vahe of Euless Trinity (24/7):

"To be honest, I wanted to go to a school that was popular. Baylor, LSU, UCLA, USC, etc. - everybody hears UT and thinks it's just alright. I questioned it for popularity reasons,

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Baylor....

Damn.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting QB Michael Brewer's appeal to transfer within the Big XII has been denied.

24/7 thinks he will end up at Virginia Tech.
    Now he's claiming Tech misdiagnosed his back injury, which really sounds like his butt is injured.

damn shame things didn't work out for him. I really wanted to see what he would do in this offense.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Baylor....

Damn.
    Is it that suprising? Briles has put Baylor on the map while Mack has been busy moving Texas off of it. A high school kid is only going to look back a couple of seasons when they give an opinion like that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is it that suprising? Briles has put Baylor on the map while Mack has been busy moving Texas off of it. A high school kid is only going to look back a couple of seasons when they give an opinion like that.
    Texas is going to need a really good season to kick start it in the minds of the high school kids.

The aggie faithful have been saying this for a while, but to hear it from a kid committed to you is pretty strong. Good luck to Coach Strong, he is going to need it.

But it goes to show, that even big time programs need to keep winning or they become stale in the minds of high school kids.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Leach talking about potential rules to contain hurry-up offenses:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas reporting WR John Burt of Tallahassee, FL has been offered.

Some of you may remember he visited UT earlier in the season and I believe his grandmother lives in the Austin area.

http://247sports.com/Player/John-Burt-26494
    I saw someone over at 24/7 state that his aunt is a Dean at Texas and that his grandmother either have or currently works at Texas. Not sure if it's true or not, just thought it was worth mentioning.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I miss Leach

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Me too.

Charlie Strong Interview with local Austin news.
    http://t.co/ZFKOuIB1Eh

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Not really surprising at all. Just sad.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    It is a big deal, but even if Mahomes plays baseball instead of football leaving Tech with just Webb on scholarship, I'm still not terribly concerned.

, I'm hoping Kliff gambles and redshirts Mahomes any way.
    Why wouldn't it be concerning? Webb is only sop re himself and if he goes down who gets thrown into the fire, another true freshman ?

Read that Brewer is being blocked from every Big 12 and CUSA Texas team, which includes UTSA. Hope Kliff eases up and allows him to play in CUSA. I think we'd have a legit shot at landing him tbh.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Why wouldn't it be concerning? Webb is only sop re himself and if he goes down who gets thrown into the fire, another true freshman ?
    Or a juco transfer. But freshmen are coming in to college programs more ready to play than ever before. I'm not concerned.

Read that Brewer is being blocked from every Big 12 and CUSA Texas team, which includes UTSA. Hope Kliff eases up and allows him to play in CUSA. I think we'd have a legit shot at landing him tbh.
    You read wrong about Tech blocking the non conference Texas schools.

And no, utsa has absolutely no shot at landing Brewer.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Or a juco transfer. But freshmen are coming in to college programs more ready to play than ever before. I'm not concerned.
    You're dumb.

You read wrong about Tech blocking the non conference Texas schools.

And no, utsa has absolutely no shot at landing Brewer.
    Read it on UTSA rivals site, not sure if accurate. Where'd you read who Kliff did and didn't block him from? Also if Big 12 schools are blocked and Brewer wants to stay in state then yes we have a shot. UTEP landed Showers ffs.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Read it on UTSA rivals site, not sure if accurate. Where'd you read who Kliff did and didn't block him from?
    lol failing at google

....we are allowing Michael to transfer anywhere in the state of Texas not in the Big 12, something coach Kingsbury does not normally allow. But in this case, he is allowing it.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...32--ncaaf.html
    what a move by Kliff.

Also if Big 12 schools are blocked and Brewer wants to stay in state then yes we have a shot.
    No.

You're a dumb .

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Ok, the guy was wrong.

And what do you know about the other 7 Texas teams, dumb got? If he has to settle for a non-P5 program UTSA is as good a place as any for him.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ok, the guy was wrong.

And what do you know about the other 7 Texas teams, dumb got? If he has to settle for a non-P5 program UTSA is as good a place as any for him.
    moving the goalposts.

smh utsa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    moving the goalposts.

smh utsa
    What goalposts dip ?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Logical fallacy.

Smh utsa......smh.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    The are you talking about? From the get go I said if Big 12 teams are blocked and he wants to stay in-state UTSA has a legit shot. There's 7 non-P5 teams, with different offensive styles, different QB situations, different recent records...tell me exactly why UTSA doesn't stack up well against those other 6 teams. Go got.

Post Count
    WTF, can you 2 clowns quite screwing up this thread already..1 whole page of you 2 assholes crying to each other. Once it was determined that brewer could not play for UT this should have stopped.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WTF, can you 2 clowns quite screwing up this thread already..1 whole page of you 2 assholes crying to each other. Once it was determined that brewer could not play for UT this should have stopped.
    Seconded. If it's that important to you guys, PM each other. Please.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The are you talking about? From the get go I said if Big 12 teams are blocked and he wants to stay in-state UTSA has a legit shot. There's 7 non-P5 teams, with different offensive styles, different QB situations, different recent records...tell me exactly why UTSA doesn't stack up well against those other 6 teams. Go got.
    No.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Seconded. If it's that important to you guys, PM each other. Please.
    if it's that important, you two pm each other or build your own forum.

Thread Information