Page 8 of 278 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas reporting RB Jordan Stevenson has been offered by Alabama.
    Quotes from Stevenson, from 24/7.

"Nick Saban said that he really wanted to talk to me. He's been interested in me and said that I'm a 5-star running back. Coach Saban said it's a blessing to really get to know a person like me and the opportunity and chance to get to recruit a guy with my skills. He said I'm one of the top running backs in the country," detailed Stevenson.

"He said if I went there, I'd have the opportunity to enhance my skills at the next level. He said that I remind him of Kenyan Drake and Mark Ingram."

"I was at a loss for words. They said I can visit on March 1, for a spring practice, or in June. I'll most likely go to all three. Alabama is a great opportunity. It's a blessing and God has his ways."

"It's still great with them. I'm still trying to get a feel and understanding for Coach Strong and the new staff."

"I have six offers and am getting interest from Ohio State and Oregon. My top four is Texas, Oregon, Ohio State, and Alabama."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    @max_olson
    Oklahoma offers WR John Humphrey. Lots of intriguing WRs in Texas with this class.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from Stevenson, from 24/7.

"I was at a loss for words. They said I can visit on March 1, for a spring practice, or in June. I'll most likely go to all three. Alabama is a great opportunity. It's a blessing and God has his ways."
    Already talking about visiting THREE times? LMAO.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Already talking about visiting THREE times? LMAO.
    That exact quote was the one that stuck out to me as well. Makes no sense. Who knows, maybe the offer isn't even committable? In the end, how many of the 'Bama offers are?

Speaking of RB offers, Floss any word on IT or OB about Ronald Jones? The 24/7 guys can't really figure out why he isn't offered and it's a mystery to me as well.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That exact quote was the one that stuck out to me as well. Makes no sense. Who knows, maybe the offer isn't even committable? In the end, how many of the 'Bama offers are?
    Bama's MO is throwing out offers like candy and getting big-time recruits to their camps for evaluation. I don't know if this includes the recent offer to Stevenson, but Bama has offered five RBs this week alone. Only time will tell how serious they are about him.

Speaking of RB offers, Floss any word on IT or OB about Ronald Jones? The 24/7 guys can't really figure out why he isn't offered and it's a mystery to me as well.
    Not a thing. OrangeBloods mentioned the staff is currently doing evaluations of the 2015 Texas kids position by position, so that's why we're seeing so many out-of-state offers going out right now. The new staff is familiar with those guys from their old gigs, but no so much the Texas kids. It still doesn't explain why RB Tristian Houston is likely going to be offered before Jones, though. Supposedly Jones has said that he'd probably change his plans and visit UT within the next two weeks as long as they extend a formal offer.

Anything on Deunte Chatman of Summer Creek High School in Houston.He is a RB 6'1 220lbs and runs 4.49 40 .Right now ,he is a 3-star with a 4.1 GPA.He is looking for a UT offer.Do you know how the staff feels about him as a running back prospect.He is invited to the junior day March 1,2014 and he plans to attend

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    For anyone that wants to follow. Sometimes you can find out who Texas is targeting by following the coaches:

Shawn Watson ‏@CoachWatsonUT 23m
    Finally got on Twitter! So happy to be in Austin TX and be apart of this amazing football program! #HookEm

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I thought it was only five...

johnGarcia_Jr
    Eight running backs have added an offer from #Alabama this week, including seven from 2015

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I thought it was only five...

johnGarcia_Jr
    Eight running backs have added an offer from #Alabama this week, including seven from 2015
    Let it continue!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas has offered Fayetteville, Arkansas TE C.J. O'Grady. C.J. is visiting Arkansas on Saturday.
    Arkansas lean, but says he's visiting Austin on March 1st.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A few notes from Inside Texas...

-a certain RB missed class yesterday so the entire position group woke up at 5 a.m. to run with Coach Moorer this morning.

-Oscar Giles has been hired by Louisiana Tech.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wonder if it was Daje?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wonder if it was Daje?
    He's the obvious choice but they've been saying he's done a complete 180.

Attending classes and his grades have improved.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting CB Xavier Lewis of Reserve, LA has been offered.

He is still planning on attending Junior Day on Saturday.

Updated list of this weekends Junior Day visitors. Includes several major headliners such as:
    Mesquite Poteet LB Malik Jefferson
    Gilmer CB Kris Boyd
    Ennis DE James Lockhart
    Dallas SOC RB Jordan Stevenson (Texas Commit-Recent Bama Offer)
    Troup ATH Blake Lynch
    Dallas SOC S Jamile Johnson (Oklahoma Commit)
    Dallas SOC S Prentice McKinney
    Tallahassee, FL WR John Burt
    Pine Bluff, ARK TE Will Gragg

Complete List: http://shar.es/Fs5Ue

HUGE offers today for Jefferson City, MO TE Hale Hentges. Alabama, LSU, Texas.
    http://t.co/YAMPHs0Ao9 Top 150 prospect.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Updated list of this weekends Junior Day visitors. Includes several major headliners such as:
    Gilmer CB Kris Boyd
    Ennis DE James Lockhart
    Troup ATH Blake Lynch

We'll see if they're right as I don't trust them on much. Nobody else has those guys on their lists.

Would obviously be huge.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas saying DT Bryce English of DeSoto will be visiting LSU this weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas saying DT Bryce English of DeSoto will be visiting LSU this weekend.
    24/7 now reporting he won't be in Baton Rouge this weekend because his father doesn't approve of the trip.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Just read on 24/7 that OL Ronnie Major of Huntsville (Baylor verbal) has a sister that played basketball at UT.

Probably a guy to keep an eye on this weekend.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 now reporting he won't be in Baton Rouge this weekend because his father doesn't approve of the trip.
    Damn.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting LB/S DeShon Elliott of Rockwall-Heath will be in Austin this weekend.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting LB/S DeShon Elliott of Rockwall-Heath will be in Austin this weekend.
    There's your guy, Bloeddyr10. I hope Prentice McKinney is there, too, like the Statesman said.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Gilmer CB Kris Boyd
    Ennis DE James Lockhart
    Troup ATH Blake Lynch

I don't believe they even published that. Malik will be at Tech, Lockhart at Auburn. Boyd not attending. That's just embarrasing they put that online.

I don't believe they even published that. Malik will be at Tech, Lockhart at Auburn. Boyd not attending. That's just embarrasing they put that online.
    Sorry for the report of the visits and some possibly being false. Seen the update that was supposedly "insider" info and thought I would forward it along to my fellow Longhorns fans. My apologies I just know how much I appreciate when y'all post updates so I try and play my part in keeping us current. Hook 'Em.

Thread Information