Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was a few years ago, I'm at a Mini Mart getting ready to pump some gas when a car load of Mexicans (early 20's) pull up playing that I YI YI YI WEAR A SOMBRERO... just blaring. All that horn .

I am still in my car, so I roll the window down and...

Avante...excuse me gang but would ya mind turning that down a bit I have a headache....please.
    Young Mexican.... your headache amigo.

So I open my door and get out and start walking towards them. I could see it in their face...." , this is a big dude"

Avante...(looking down at the big mouth)...ya wanna say that again?
    young Mexican...(looking over at the driver with a...turn that down... look)....sorry man.

Yep, size does matter and that wasn't the only time my size/look was all it took.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you a badass huh, ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you a badass huh, ?
    You'd have to be crazy to mess with me. Being an x sprinter/RB/KR/DB I have unusual quicks and now with the added size and power, yep, pretty scarey. I ran and played at around 225, since then I've put on 50 pounds of solid steel. Massive shoulders and thighs...more like pistons.

And I love hurting little big mouth punks. The bummer is after a good look at the Avante wrecking ball, it's..."ok ok man, I'm sorry, ok?".

Neve forget the time....

I'm at a bar in Hanford called The El Ranchero (Steve Perry would show up now and then) checking out the prospects for Miss Tonight when this big guy comes over....

Big Guy...excuse me but could I talk to you for a minute?
    Avante...shoot.
    Big Guy...see those guys over there (pointing at a table where four rough guys sat drinking)
    Avante...yep
    Big Guy..they come here to cause trouble, I called in another bouncer but he wasn't home. So if it comes down to it could ya give me a hand, a 100 bucks work?
    Avante....I come here to cause trouble, so I hope they do start something, you got it.
    Big Guy....cool, thanks.

Well there was no trouble and after they left I started out the door with Miss Tonight when the Big Guy stopped me..."thanks bro (and he handed me a 100 dollar bill)"
    Last edited by Avante; 08-24-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You'd have to be crazy to mess with me. Being an x sprinter/RB/KR/DB I have unusual quicks and now with the added size and power, yep, pretty scarey. I ran and played at around 225, since then I've put on 50 pounds of solid steel. Massive shoulders and thighs...more like pistons.

And I love hurting little big mouth punks. The bummer is after a good look at the Avante wrecking ball, it's..."ok ok man, I'm sorry, ok?".
    Even if all the above was true...here's how it would go down if you ever ran into me...

SFS : hey, what's up?
    Avante : I like children
    SFS : You're sick. It's go time.
    Avante : Grrrr...you shoot sick pedos in the head
    SFS : I'm out of bullets, but how about a...Spinning Eagle Kick (performs Spinning Eagle Kick to Avante's head)
    Avante : (on ground unconscious)....
    SFS : Ya like that? Here's some dessert. (poops on Avante)

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Even if all the above was true...here's how it would go down if you ever ran into me...

SFS : hey, what's up?
    Avante : I like children
    SFS : You're sick. It's go time.
    Avante : Grrrr...you shoot sick pedos in the head
    SFS : I'm out of bullets, but how about a...Spinning Eagle Kick (performs Spinning Eagle Kick to Avante's head)
    Avante : (on ground unconscious)....
    SFS : Ya like that? Here's some dessert. (poops on Avante)
    Then there;s reality.

SFS...yikes, so you're Avante?
    Avante...yep.
    SFS...hey look, I was just funning, the internet silliness ya know, I was just goofing around, ok?
    Avante...dude, what are you 4-11?
    SFS...ah...5-1, don't hurt me, ok?
    Avante....I don't beat up midgets, ok ya little ?
    SFS...hey thanks. So tell me how did you get those biceps? Wow!
    Avante...scram, ok?
    SFS...I'm gone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    but you were scared. they were all doing it and you were afraid not to do it too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    sorry, but reality has reared its ugly head. none of these tuff guy stories could be supported by the weak foundation from which they came.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sorry, but reality has reared its ugly head. none of these tuff guy stories could be supported by the weak foundation from which they came.
    When ya play what you do with this...

you are a pedo
    gotta be fat
    little
    you're stupid

etc etc...you make it real clear that if I gave you a brand new 100 dollar bill you'd find something wrong with it.

Dude, why do you struggle so badly with this stuff? You can't figure out here sits an X jock who is into bodybuilding, track, music and football? An avid reader and a guy who must know all he can about his interests?

You work so hard at never ever dealing in reality and it's comical.

Will you ever cool the bull and wake up to what is really going on?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    tell us "what is really going on"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What seperates me from everyone else is the obscure. That ability to talk about James Jackson who as just an Alameda HS kid he lead the USA with his 9.4 clocking in the 100 yard dash. Then after HS....POOF~~~

Big Ben Stevenson a monster RB at Tuskegee Inst way back when, he played six years of football there, ha~~~~~

Mississippi Delta blues cat Rube Lacy (1927) who only recorded one record (and it is a classic on both sides) who gave up that Devils music for the ministry. He died not 50 miles from where I;m sitting in Bakersfield.

It is funny watching the little s, they just don't know how to deal with this.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tell us "what is really going on"
    I just did little guy.

Let's talk about you, ok? Why this thing about leeching off everyone else? You really can't do anything yourself?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then there;s reality.

SFS...yikes, so you're Avante?
    Avante...yep.
    SFS...hey look, I was just funning, the internet silliness ya know, I was just goofing around, ok?
    Avante...dude, what are you 4-11?
    SFS...ah...5-1, don't hurt me, ok?
    Avante....I don't beat up midgets, ok ya little ?
    SFS...hey thanks. So tell me how did you get those biceps? Wow!
    Avante...scram, ok?
    SFS...I'm gone.
    Let's cut the bull and have some real talk. Ok guy?

I'm 5'11" and 180. I used to be bulked up to 210 but it messed up my basketball shot and my martial arts as well. Did I say "martial arts"? Yep. Blackbelt. When I spar, I always make my opponent wear headgear. Me? No...I'm rarely hit. And when I am, I shake it off. Iron Jaw Ivan was my nickname before I changed it.

So it really wouldn't matter to me if you're 100 pounds or 300. I know how to use your weight against you. All muscle? Then I'll use your own strength against you. But really...you wouldn't get within the radius of my kicks.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's cut the bull and have some real talk. Ok guy?

I'm 5'11" and 180. I used to be bulked up to 210 but it messed up my basketball shot and my martial arts as well. Did I say "martial arts"? Yep. Blackbelt. When I spar, I always make my opponent wear headgear. Me? No...I'm rarely hit. And when I am, I shake it off. Iron Jaw Ivan was my nickname before I changed it.

So it really wouldn't matter to me if you're 100 pounds or 300. I know how to use your weight against you. All muscle? Then I'll use your own strength against you. But really...you wouldn't get within the radius of my kicks.
    That coming from a guy who tried to sell.....I ran a 20.00 as a middle school kid.....hahahahahhahaha~~~~~~

Little guy, that 20.00 would have won you the silver medal at the last Olympics in the 200, ok?

So stop lying, ok midget?

Stupid, this is the great Henry Carr, he won the 1964 Olympic 200m and three times broke the 200m world record and he never ran as fast as a 20.00....ok ya ing re ?

So as a middle school kid you would have dusted Henry Carr?

1962 20.5 3 Tempe May 05
    1963 20.2 1 Tempe Mar 23
    1964 20.1 1 Tempe Apr 4

Last edited by Avante; 08-24-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    iron jaw ivan takin avante to the shed.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    iron jaw ivan takin avante to the shed.
    It is funnny watching you.

clambake...so who can tell me who is the fastest 100m sprinter from France?
    Avante...Jimmy Vicaut
    SFS...what he said.
    clambake...good one SFS, I knew you'd know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That coming from a guy who tried to sell.....I ran a 20.00 as a middle school kid.....hahahahahhahaha~~~~~~

Little guy, that 20.00 would have won you the silver medal at the last Olympics in the 200, ok?

So stop lying, ok midget?

Stupid, this is the great Henry Carr, he won the 1964 Olympic 200m and three times broke the 200m world record and he never ran as fast as a 20.00....ok ya ing re ?

1962 20.5 3 Tempe May 05
    1963 20.2 1 Tempe Mar 23
    1964 20.1 1 Tempe Apr 4
    Thanks for the ancient history. I ran mine in the 80's. I also didn't have the pressure of the Olympics weighing down on me. I was just out there to run and have fun. Not for money or glory or to avoid losing. Free. Hair blowing behind me as I make the turn. My young sleek body catching the sun as I come home. No celebration antics from me though. I'm not that kind of guy. Just a wave to the crowd and I'm off the track.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You know how I know a tough guy is really a tough guy? When he goes on the internet a keeps telling everyone that he is every other post.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks for the ancient history. I ran mine in the 80's. I also didn't have the pressure of the Olympics weighing down on me. I was just out there to run and have fun. Not for money or glory or to avoid losing. Free. Hair blowing behind me as I make the turn. My young sleek body catching the sun as I come home. No celebration antics from me though. I'm not that kind of guy. Just a wave to the crowd and I'm off the track.
    The fastest 200m ran by a teenager in Texas in the 80's was that 20.13 by Roy Martin. So why the lie?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know how I know a tough guy is really a tough guy? When he goes on the internet a keeps telling everyone that he is every other post.

Why the lie? I didn't start talking about the realities of this situation until I saw an obvious little like you trying to sell...."I;m a bad man, I can box"...hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Dude, stop lying, ok?

, who in the boxes in a fight? I'd kick the out of your got ass, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The fastest 200m ran by a teenager in Texas in the 80's was that 20.13 by Roy Martin. So why the lie?
    So let's think about this. Do you think Roy Martin might have run faster in a practice? Or a race with friends? You don't know. What if he ran in a non-school meet? Yep.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So let's think about this. Do you think Roy Martin might have run faster in a practice? Or a race with friends? You don't know. What if he ran in a non-school meet? Yep.
    What we really need to think about is this.

1984 20.28 6 Los Angeles Jun 19
    1985 20.13 3 Austin May 11
    1986 20.16 2 Dallas Apr 12
    1988 20.05 5 Indianapolis Jul 20

As you can see Roy Martin who held that 20.13 HS record until this season when Noah Lyles broke it with a 20.09 never ran a 20.00. So you really think you ran faster than Martin ever did or Lyles or the Olympic silver medalist, are you really this far gone?

This is why I label you a liar and a ing moron.

So some little middle school kid from Texas takes the silver here with his 20.00? You really are re ed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why the lie? I didn't start talking about the realities of this situation until I saw an obvious little like you trying to sell...."I;m a bad man, I can box"...hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Dude, stop lying, ok?

, who in the boxes in a fight? I'd kick the out of your got ass, ok?
    You'd prefer me to pull hair and scratch like your ass. All I need is boxing. I've seen flyweights take care of so called tough guys like you with no problem and I'm no flyweight, .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You'd prefer me to pull hair and scratch like your ass. All I need is boxing. I've seen flyweights take care of so called tough guys like you with no problem and I'm no flyweight, .
    You cannot be this dumb. A boxer would stand no chance vs a wrestler....none~~~~~~~~~ Ok stupid?

This is why I decided to ignore you, you're dumb. I;m thinking about going back to that, you really are a waste of time with all your stupdity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You cannot be this dumb. A boxer would stand no chance vs a wrestler....none~~~~~~~~~ Ok stupid?
    Exactly. This is precisely why I work on multiple disciplines. I don't want to get into a ground game if I don't' have to. I rather keep some distance and land power shots to the head. But knowing I would prevail if we got tangled up allows me to take more chances on kicks and superman moves.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There me and a couple buddies sat at the Fox Theater in Visalia on a Saturday morning matinee eating pop corn and foot long hotdogs about to watch the movie that changed my life. I was never the same after this.

Thread Information