Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Not sure what to expect this year with AFC North. We shall see
    We'll have a better idea in seven days.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You'll be eating those words as soon as he sees the field
    I think he'll be inactive most games, so hopefully I never find out why you hate him so much.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Thanks for the info, guys. Obviously, these guys are the fifth and sixth corners right now (maybe lower in an actual game setting), so I'm hopeful that they won't be out there unless they show marked improvement in practice. They both seem to be press corners, which is interesting, since the team can't seem to decide if that's what they want or not. Ozzie keeps signing big, physical corners, but Pees keep having them play off-man. That doesn't give me a lot of confidence that they could step in a play well. With how fragile Webb and Smith are, that's a cause for concern.
    And I think Cox would need to play press most of the time too. If he is only playing it a small amount, he would probably suck at it because his confidence would be down.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The Ravens have cut Cox again so they didn't have to guarantee his salary. What's funny is that they're probably going to try to re-sign him after tomorrow. We'll see who they're going to add in his place.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ravens just claimed DL Christo Bilukidi from the Bengals. He was a sixth-rounder by the Raiders in 2012. spurraider21 , Mugen or any other Raider/Bengals fan give any insight into this guy? They cut Toussaint (for whom they had cut Derek Cox) to make room for Bilukidi, so I guess they must have liked him at least a bit.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ravens just claimed DL Christo Bilukidi from the Bengals. He was a sixth-rounder by the Raiders in 2012. spurraider21 , Mugen or any other Raider/Bengals fan give any insight into this guy? They cut Toussaint (for whom they had cut Derek Cox) to make room for Bilukidi, so I guess they must have liked him at least a bit.
    umm... he was cut by the raiders after 1 season. honestly, that's all you need to know

when he was drafted he was a project guy. had good size and was supposed to be pretty quick off the line, good first step. never really materialized. was seen as a project 3-technique but just didn't show anything

edit: guess it was two seasons, but he rarely played

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    umm... he was cut by the raiders after 1 season. honestly, that's all you need to know

when he was drafted he was a project guy. had good size and was supposed to be pretty quick off the line, good first step. never really materialized. was seen as a project 3-technique but just didn't show anything

edit: guess it was two seasons, but he rarely played
    Thanks for the info.

He's 6-5 and 315. Seems like the 3-tech would be a poor fit for him. That's prototypical five-tech size. I hear he was good in the preseason for Cinci, so there's hope. The Ravens are bringing him in over decent guys on their PS.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Pitta with a fractured and dislocated hip. Same injury as last year, but I think everyone is more pessimistic this time around. The fear is that this is could be career-threatening.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Also, it kind of sucks that he JUST signed a new deal. Makes him pretty much uncuttable for a couple years, even if he can't come back from his injury.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Confirmed out for the season

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Eugene Monroe is going to miss some time after having knee surgery. Rookie UDFA James Hurst is expected to start. Goodie. Perfect D-line for this to happen against. Crockett Gilmore better be ready to help out his LT.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Eugene Monroe is going to miss some time after having knee surgery. Rookie UDFA James Hurst is expected to start. Goodie. Perfect D-line for this to happen against. Crockett Gilmore better be ready to help out his LT.
    You think Pierce will get good touches this week? I'm kinda forced to start him in fantasy.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You think Pierce will get good touches this week? I'm kinda forced to start him in fantasy.
    I think he'll start if healthy, but I don't expect him to be a bell cow. The Ravens have three good backs, and I think they'll use all three. Bernard is the most talented of the stable, but he's hobbled.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chinook what's going on with Torrey Smith?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Chinook what's going on with Torrey Smith?
    He's suffering in Kubiak's offense like Jones has. Smith is really only good at deep/speed routes, and those really aren't what this new offense is made to do.

Also, his hands have reverted back to their state when Torrey was a rookie.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So the Ravens are about to get back four players. Two of them, Osemele and Jernigan have been injured, though KO's only missed a week. Cody has been on the PUP and looks good, according to Harbaugh. He'll provide good depth behind Williams at NT.

However, the final player is the most intriguing: FS Will Hill. PFT had him as a top safety last season with the Giants. Our resident NYG fan had a date with the business end of a shotgun, so I can't really ask much after him. I have really high hopes that he turns out well. If he does, the team has him under control through next season (RFA next year). If he doesn't, he has a non-guaranteed contract and can be cut. We'll see. Won't be hard for him to outplay Darian freaking Stewart as a center-fielder.

Thread Information