My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Skittles holding out of camp.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I think they'll re-do Beast Mode's deal.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    wants more sour skittles…give him the key to the Skittles empire…Beast Mode

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    it wouldn't be wise to give lynch more tbh

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I wouldn't restructure the actual contract, but if it's legal/or possible (due to cap space) to give him a bonus of 2-3 million for one season, that wouldn't be a bad way to go. He gets paid, and next years cap isn't threatened.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    We've brought in other running backs aside from what's on the roster to evaluate. They're going to go forward no matter what it seems. Looks like a good old fashioned game of chicken. We're still going to run the ball a high percentage of the time if Lynch doesn't report or retires, I envision spilt carries between Turbin/Michael. If a trade occurs I wouldn't be upset if he ends up in compe ive purgatory if we get a nice pick(s).

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Anthony McCoy gone again with another torn Achilles

We're likely looking at going on without Skittles

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahaw...an-with-lynch/

Are You Concerned About Beast Mode?

Schneider: "You know, no. Everybody loves Beast Mode. We love him and respect the guy. I think what he’s done in this community, for this franchise, is outstanding. It’s one of those deals where you can never get inside somebody’s head. We’re just going with our plan, and I know it’s cliché-ish but next man up. We’ve had a plan in place here for a number of years, and we can’t veer from that plan for one person because it’s the ultimate team sport.”

Give Us Examples Of What That Plan Is:

Schneider: "Well, tough decisions. You make models two and three years out, and you have to stick to that and know that there’s going to be tough decisions along the way. We had to let guys like Red Bryant go, Chris Clemons, we weren’t able to sign Breno (Giacomini), Golden Tate. You have to be able to make those decisions along the way knowing you’ll be able to re-sign Michael Bennett and maybe there’s a free agent that comes in and fits in your bracket. It’s just one of those deals where you have to keep going about your business, and you can’t veer off of that. Around here we talk about what’s next, and the next person is up. That being said, last year we went through this with Brandon Browner. He had his deal, and (Byron Maxwell) got his opportunity. Hey, Marshawn Lynch is phenomenal. Phenomenal player and just a unique part of what we’ve had going on here. Two years ago we were able to redo his deal, and he was a big part of that foundation that we started here.”

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Did he tear the same Achilles Tendon? Dayummm. Figured we'd play hardball with Marshawn. But, with him losing 30K a day with that to go up to 3x that after the 6th day. Who can really afford to sit and wait?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Did he tear the same Achilles Tendon? Dayummm. Figured we'd play hardball with Marshawn. But, with him losing 30K a day with that to go up to 3x that after the 6th day. Who can really afford to sit and wait?
    It's the opposite Achilles actually. Terrible turn of events for him, and for the team because he certainly brought a different dimension to the TE core. More of a hybrid of Miller/Willson. Pete said, "If it is what they think it is it's just a real heartbreaker. He's worked so hard to get back". They later asked if the severity is what they initially thought, and he replied that it is. Dang

But I like the speed Luke provides at the TE spot, certainly fits in with the theme.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict beastmode reports to training camp...say he can't buy skittles when he losing 30k a day Champs, es!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict beastmode reports to training camp...say he can't buy skittles when he losing 30k a day Champs, es!
    He did? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    1.5 million more for the year for Lynch, not bad. But what I like is the fact that 1 million of it was incentives for performance that he may have earned on his own anyways. The other 500,000 was due the following season. So in reality, one could argue that no new money was put into the actual negotiation. Just a little moving around, and guaranteeing the incentives for prior performance which in reality is WELL deserved. No major restructure took place, and he gets paid. Everyone comes away a winner.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Yep Beast Mode is back.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Man, The Gemini Method, Jesse Williams just can't stay healthy. I was really looking forward to see what he could do this year. They carted him off the field with what is likely a knee injury.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    wow hawks just got raped

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't think I've ever seen a home field advantage as strong as what the Seahawks enjoy. They are pretty much guaranteed 7-1 there. Then just go 4-4.

I think people are in for a big surprise when they see Christine Michael play, he's one of Lynch's back ups.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-02-2014 at 12:39 AM.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can't wait to see what the hawks got plan for this year. Last year was legendary.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I'm just glad he didn't run anyone else over.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    hope your boys take it easy in the preseason finale tomorrow. Carr getting the start. he'll light a fire under the coach's ass with a strong showing with the starting unit... but seahawks D is a scary opponent to have your only real audition

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    hope your boys take it easy in the preseason finale tomorrow. Carr getting the start. he'll light a fire under the coach's ass with a strong showing with the starting unit... but seahawks D is a scary opponent to have your only real audition
    Our starters will only play the first series.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    @ Carolina being able to come to the Link and win. Can't even beat us at home, 2 years running

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Does that video show Cam Newton getting punked by the 49ers?

Thread Information