Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I tweaked my right knee playing pick-up last night so I'm out for at least a week or two
    Damn man, haven't you been following the in' injury report? How are we going to replace your production?!?!

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Damn man, haven't you been following the in' injury report? How are we going to replace your production?!?!
    Hopefully Kam and KPL can cover my weakside rover spot...gotta hope Bruce Irvin goes nuts against the Chiefs. Get Beast Mode the ball! The Chiefs have the 20th ranked Run D!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Hopefully Kam and KPL can cover my weakside rover spot...gotta hope Bruce Irvin goes nuts against the Chiefs. Get Beast Mode the ball! The Chiefs have the 20th ranked Run D!
    Their secondary has been pretty good this year, only 2 QBs have thrown for over 250 yards. Max yardage being 266 by Jake Locker (And they faced Peyton and Brady). They've only allowed two 100 yard rushers this year. Although most backfields are by committee. Overall this is going to be an extremely tough game.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I remember him going to Miami at some point after that and I stopped paying any attention to him. He's dependable, but never was anything great.
    He was always a very solid blocker if i remember correctly.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict we're done for bruh. Too many injuries now with Unger hurt again. The offense is not at all performing and I don't think we should've went for it on 4 and 2. Should've taken the points and put the pressure on the Chiefs. We did stop them but then we needed a touchdown to win. Terrible. It was a brilliant run and perhaps we can get some pieces to rejuvenate the Hawks.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict we're done for bruh. Too many injuries now with Unger hurt again. The offense is not at all performing and I don't think we should've went for it on 4 and 2. Should've taken the points and put the pressure on the Chiefs. We did stop them but then we needed a touchdown to win. Terrible. It was a brilliant run and perhaps we can get some pieces to rejuvenate the Hawks.
    The defensive line yesterday was more of a concern than anything else. Getting gashed like that, missing Mebane and Wagner is back breaking. But! All of the non-conference stumbles mean nothing if we win our division. It's all in front of us, we've only played one division game, and having Arizona at home to start it off is good. If we win next week, you never know. Don't give up yet.

If we lose next week, then it's probably a wrap.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Unger has a high ankle sprain, knee twisted a little as well. Don't mail it in yet The Gemini Method

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Unger has a high ankle sprain, knee twisted a little as well. Don't mail it in yet The Gemini Method
    Im trying not to. I think Bevell needs to go next year. His play calling is atrocious...Take the ing points! You know the Chiefs have not allowed a rushing TD this year. Throwing a fade to one of our receivers? Yeah, that's a joke. But you're right lets see what we do these next two weeks.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Seamanagers
    Black midget qb being the franchise
    Still forced to pay him 25/year from next year
    Running out of the team the two only playmakers
    Pretending like it's not Lynch's team because they weren't winning so much before wilson was drafted
    Wilson's ass taking 10+seconds to throw(more like run) everytime and calling it elusiveness instead of dominant offensive line play
    Losing both Harvin and Giacomini to the JETS for absolutely nothing
    Being robbed by the Jets
    Being outsmarted b the Jets
    Wilson's ass passing to his imaginary friend out of bounds and calling it saving a sack
    Franchise qb averaging 200y/g for his career on a dominant team
    Yet considered in the mvp conversation for many re s for the better part of the season
    Seamanagers
    Last edited by Raven; 11-17-2014 at 01:39 PM.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    , at least we didn't get murdered by the Chefs.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    , at least we didn't get murdered by the Chefs.
    Trolls gonna troll.

They're just mad they had to swallow it last year, so to make themselves feel better they came back with the, "Well there's no way in YOU'LL REPEAT!! ". Even though the schedule is juiced and nobody has repeated in forever, gee you all sure went out on a big limb there. And honestly, we just won a SB, and we're young. I'm thrilled. And we're not done yet, so possibly there's some premature ejaculation going around the NFL Forum.

The Gemini Method, who the is Garvin?

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Trolls gonna troll.

They're just mad they had to swallow it last year, so to make themselves feel better they came back with the, "Well there's no way in YOU'LL REPEAT!! ". Even though the schedule is juiced and nobody has repeated in forever, gee you all sure went out on a big limb there. And honestly, we just won a SB, and we're young. I'm thrilled. And we're not done yet, so possibly there's some premature ejaculation going around the NFL Forum.

The Gemini Method, who the is Garvin?
    huh? What's Garvin?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    That's what I'm wondering. Raven made mention of someone named Garvin. Don't know who that is

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That's what I'm wondering. Raven made mention of someone named Garvin. Don't know who that is
    fixed

btw i rooted for you guys last year

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Garvin. Ohhhh that guy. Well, I don't know if it would matter if we still had Harvin. That O-line is . Our D-Line is just as bad. I miss Chris Clemons

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    fixed

btw i rooted for you guys last year
    Could've fooled me with your incessant Wilson hate

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Could've fooled me with your incessant Wilson hate
    well he's just one player of a team full of greats.. I'm a huge fan of Sherman and Lynch and that safety-lb corp is top notch. I've even been a homer on this site of Browner so obviously i'm very excited to see him on the pats.. But i really hate the gimmicky offense and Wilson's manifactured s om.. Although i still prefer him to Craper ..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah Breno making a huge difference in that NYJ offense
    in the meantime, Lynch is averaging more YPC than last year

the guy isn't very good, his best attribute is "toughness" as opposed to blocking

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah Breno making a huge difference in that NYJ offense
    in the meantime, Lynch is averaging more YPC than last year

the guy isn't very good, his best attribute is "toughness" as opposed to blocking
    he actually is, making a stud out of mark ingram is a pretty strong sign of that .. now of course you can deny anthing but you can't complain about the oline and pretend the only one who isn't still there is not the main reason for the regression forever...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he actually is, making a stud out of mark ingram is a pretty strong sign of that .. now of course you can deny anthing but you can't complain about the oline and pretend the only one who isn't still there is not the main reason for the regression forever...
    how about a team that was already short on weapons losing its best one in Golden Tate, and having Zach Miller out as well?

and what the are you talking about? Giacomini never played with Ingram

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    how about a team that was already short on weapons losing its best one in Golden Tate, and having Zach Miller out as well?

and what the are you talking about? Giacomini never played with Ingram
    damn today i'm making mistakes all over.. i meant ivory of course... seriously though, the team is obviously short on weapons, but that's what happens when your qb is not black enough

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    damn today i'm making mistakes all over.. i meant ivory of course... seriously though, the team is obviously short on weapons, but that's what happens when your qb is not black enough
    stupid jokes aren't changing the fact that the seahawks have had mediocre weapons in the passing game for years now..

sidney fitzgerald

and what's so special about Ivory this year? he's a career 4.8 YPC guy averaging 4.5 YPC this year. he averaged 4.6 with the Jets last year

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    stupid jokes aren't changing the fact that the seahawks have had mediocre weapons in the passing game for years now..

sidney fitzgerald

and what's so special about Ivory this year? he's a career 4.8 YPC guy averaging 4.5 YPC this year. he averaged 4.6 with the Jets last year
    again with the ypc ?
    he pretty much almost beat the pats by himself tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah, how dare i look at a RB's productivity in evaluating how good his offensive line is. silly me

yeah lets just use your totally non-biased eye test instead

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah, how dare i look at a RB's productivity in evaluating how good his offensive line is. silly me

yeah lets just use your totally non-biased eye test instead
    ypc is probably the worst stat possibly ever invented, i can't take seriously a stat that counts converting a 4th and 1 in a terrible play, and i can't do anything but laugh every year i hear about the alleged rookie speedster with an amazing ypc that strangely just fades the year after

Thread Information