Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
    comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    If I could I would literally use the face of every Seattle fan that posted ITT as toilet paper as I take my daily night ..

Eat gots

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dat's gonna be used for years to come, it's just one of those pure emotional reactions

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also he's a ing bag

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    we all we got

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The Gemini Method

A few things.

1.) 3 strait playoff runs. One play away, and we have two bowls in a row, not baaaaaad.

2.) It's funny that in the S.B of all places, the last game of the year, the importance of having a big wide out which I've been emphasizing the past few years finally showed its importance.

-I'm just concerned they'll rest on this single game, and go with Matthews going forward when getting a legit monster like DGB is needed. A combo of DBG and Richardson, with Doug in the slot is a proper WR core.

3.) Losing Lane played a huge role throughout the S.B, and highlights the clear need for DBs in the upcoming season, especially with Maxwell likely leaving for big money. Adding two, perhaps one through the draft and one as an UFA seems like the ideal path.

-While I think Simon will be improved going into next year, as this was his first season getting any real playing time because he was hurt his rookie year, we'll need to sure up the position with a guy or two for compe ion purposes. Simon just needs to work on the intermediate routes IMO.

As far as the S.B is concerned, three plays on our end stand out more than any others.

1.) Wilson's INT to end the game

-Obviously this will be a play people will talk about for a long time. I don't think it was a poorly thrown ball, I think it was a nicely thrown ball. Could've been lower, but obviously it ended up a disaster so it's irrelevant. What's odd about this play call to me is that, we've seen negative results with this play call before. Just off-hand I recall an INT inside the 5 yard line on a slant to Lynch in Carolina this season. Basically the same exact scenario, with the same exact results. But why I think close in slants aren't good for us as a team is ball placement. I don't think Russ is capable of getting the ball in low on a slant route so tightly fit. And because of that, it's a bad play to call. I think this is the only play that Russ probably couldn't do consistently as far as ball placement is concerned. Had it been a 8-10 yard slant, I don't think we would've seen that occur. But regardless, he threw the ball, it's on him.

, after seeing the results of that Steve McNair S.B slant route, I thought we'd never see one again in that scenario

2.) Drop of the deep ball by Kearse when we were up 10 points.

-He catches this ball, we likely come away with a FG at worst, and the game is dramatically different at that point with not much time left.

3.) Avril's offside penalty on 3 and 4, on a drive where N.E went on to score a TD.

-N.E could've converted anyways, but to have an opportunity to end that drive there would've been massive.

Looking forward to the draft and FA's, as what will happen with Lynch/and the DB's s what is most important. Obviously there are several other areas we've discussed, but all of this is quite a while away. On to the next one, on to the next one

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Suh wants to come to Seattle. Sorry bruh, not enough room for ya.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    L.O.B coach Kris Richard likely the new D.C.

Ken Norton JR to Oakland...... spurraider21

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    L.O.B coach Kris Richard likely the new D.C.

Ken Norton JR to Oakland...... spurraider21
    I like him, but he has no play calling experience. Luckily del rio figures to be pretty hands-on early on. I think they'll work well together and Norton will have more control over time. He's expected to use the same scheme since that's basically all he's coached, having been under Carroll going back to usc

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Suh wants to come to Seattle. Sorry bruh, not enough room for ya.
    We've got all the room in the world, a need for a 3-technique, and could use a dirty player to fit our old reputation

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    We've got all the room in the world, a need for a 3-technique, and could use a dirty player to fit our old reputation
    But he wants to come to Seaaattle

Make it happen Schneider and you'll cement your legendary status

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    This is certainly encouraging, of course none of this talk matters until the numbers are released, and the manner in which they are structured. But nonetheless, I'm glad they are not just throwing a ton of money at the situation all willy-nilly like.

Under the NFL's collective bargaining agreement, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is eligible to sign a contract extension with the team this offseason. Schneider hinted at "outside-the-box" ways the Seahawks will assess Wilson's value moving forward.

"First and foremost, there's really no handbook for this job that we have other than the fact that we're going to do what's best for the organization - that's the number one thing," said Schneider. "I think Russell Wilson wants to win championships. We talk about being a consistent championship caliber football team and that means thinking outside-the-box a lot of times. We will do that with Russell.

"Russell knows there's certain dominoes that have to fall in line, or fall in place. I've talked to his agent now, much like several of our unrestricted free agents, and he knows. He gets it. He wants to win for a long time. I'm not going to get into specifics of contract negotiations or anything like that, other than to say that we're going to do what's best for this organization moving forward first and foremost and that does not mean that you just do exactly what everybody else has done around the League. I think that we've proven that we do things in the manner that we want to attack it."

Thread Information