Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It was 19-0 before Tarkenton could blink an eye and he hadn't turned the ball over to that point, so there goes that theory.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    damn. at least wilson led scoring drives on every offensive possession in the first half

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    DD worry about your simian QB...don't come to this thread with you disdain for the Lord and Savior Wilson!!!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    DD worry about your simian QB...don't come to this thread with you disdain for the Lord and Savior Wilson!!!
    Russell Wilson: 1

Jim Kelly: 0

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    ALL HAIL LORD WILSON!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson: 1

So do Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson...both of which had better playoff #'s than Russell Wilson in their SB runs

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    It's alright--he won it and we rang. Ain't no one care bout them numbers, it's all about them rings. Ask D.Marino.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Exactly, can't begrudge him for sticking his thumb out and hitching a ride. props

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    So do Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson...both of which had better playoff #'s than Russell Wilson in their SB runs
    Russ Wilson: 1

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Number of kids that were diseased due to a roided up father

Jim Kelly: 1

Russ Wilson: 0

So, there's your consolation

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Damn, SpurAddict gets feisty and attacks cancer patients when RW is slighted

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    You know what time it Don't question the almighty Russ Wilson!

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    bismillah ir-rahman ir Rahim! Russle al-Wilson!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How were Brady's numbers in his first superbowl win?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Brady led a GW SB drive against a 14-pt favorite. He also won SB MVP but even I wouldn't say something as stupid and irresponsible as "he had a great game." No, those kind of comments are reserved for fanbois who haven't learned the game yet. We know you regret those comments though, so it's all good.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    hmm those aren't numbers....

and like i said before, they didn't need a great game from wilson to win that game, but they got one anyway

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Your take gets even worse with time.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you've been unable to provide brady's numbers from his first superbowl win. this is concerning

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Damn, SpurAddict gets feisty and attacks cancer patients when RW is slighted
    yep. the amount of salt and lame puns in this thread by him is rather impressive

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    you've been unable to provide brady's numbers from his first superbowl win. this is concerning
    I don't have to, you moved the goalposts to Brady to help support your failed argument. I'm also not the one who called <100 passing yds and 0 tds in compe ive time a great performance. I don't have to live with that horrible take so life is good.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they never failed to score on offense during that period of time you are referencing. just because lynch punched in a 1 yarder on a drive where the majority of the yards came through the air or PI doesn't mean wilson didn't do anything

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    yep. the amount of salt and lame puns in this thread by him is rather impressive
    Wilson: 1

: nary a playoff win, let alone a ring

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    they never failed to score on offense during that period of time you are referencing. just because lynch punched in a 1 yarder on a drive where the majority of the yards came through the air or PI doesn't mean wilson didn't do anything
    Yeah, we already deduced that all his key 3rd down throws came on possessions where he had short fields and led to FG's--the first one kickstarted by Percy Harvin's big play. Then you got desperate and tried to give RW all the credit for yardage when he threw the ball out of the back of the endzone and a flag was thrown. It was desperate and shameful, but those are the tactics one must employ when they're faced with defending a losing argument. You'll find this out later on in your 38K Public Defender career.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah ur right, wilson should have committed 6 consecutive delay of game penalties so he could stat pad because he was given a short field.

js, public defenders in sacramento make north of 85k, not that its a position i'm shooting for

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    yeah ur right, wilson should have commited 6 consecutive delay of game penalties so he could stat pad because he was given a short field.
    Again, a nonsensical reply. The point is he was given short fields and came up with a total of 6 points (with an assist to Harvin). Last time you blamed Marshawn Lynch for this, as if it was his fault for not bursting through 8-man walls

Thread Information