Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict Happy bday to a legend who graced out Seahawks, Warren Moon.
    Threw the best looking spirals I have ever seen

Edit: autocorrect
    Last edited by leemajors; 11-18-2014 at 09:45 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    gerhart, bortles and shorts for carr, mack and mjd
    Ghost of Al Davis: What's Shorts' 40 time?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    no, he's implying that a team's cir stances can make a QB look much worse than they actually are
    and the theory would be what, that if wilson had some weapons, he'd have more than 200yd passing per game? if anything, wilson's situation makes him look a lot better than he is..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    and the theory would be what, that if wilson had some weapons, he'd have more than 200yd passing per game? if anything, wilson's situation makes him look a lot better than he is..
    his situation holds his raw numbers back and i don't think that's even debateable

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    his situation holds his raw numbers back and i don't think that's even debateable
    you mean a situation where he has the best D in years and ther best rb in the league to bail him out? yeah, that's terrible.. And it's not like he ever averaged more than 209 yards per game..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Being a limited game manager also tends to hold your raw numbers back, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Being a limited game manager also tends to hold your raw numbers back, tbh.
    or being in an offense with mediocre receiving weapons

just ask 2012 Philip Rivers, he'll tell you all about it

Post Count
    or being in an offense with mediocre receiving weapons

just ask 2012 Philip Rivers, he'll tell you all about it
    Or BEING mediocre yourself.

Just ask 2012-present Struggle Wilson, he'll tell you all about it.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Or BEING mediocre yourself.

Just ask 2012-present Struggle Wilson, he'll tell you all about it.
    his efficiency has always been fine. career 98 QBR, high TD's low INT's. his volume is low, and that has to do with the pieces around him and the offense they run

they have a really good RB and pretty lousy receiving weapons, so naturally they run more. not a lot of room for the QB to pile on stats like Phyllis Rivers

Post Count
    his volume is low, and that has to do with the pieces around him and the offense they run
    Or because he's too limited to be trusted to carry the team like a real franchise QB.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Or because he's too limited to be trusted to carry the team like a real franchise QB.
    the chargers were run heavy in the days of LT despite having franchise QB's too. it's not uncommon, but it limits raw numbers

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Are you simply brain dead?

Dude, what about....

rookie td record.....WITHOUT GREAT RECEIVERS
    only QB in history to post two 100 passer ratings in their firt two seasons
    most wins by any QB at this stage of a career
    Superbowl win in second season
    two time pro bowler
    only QB in history to pass for 300 yards and rush for a 100 in a game

.....don't you get?

Damn you're dumb.

The guy left the college game with the highest QB efficency rating ever.

Compare his stats to any QB in history at this stage of a career, tell me what you see.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    oh yes, i'm sure wilsons incapability to throw has nothing to do with his team trading away any fast receiver and keeping strictly reliable chain moving ones

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    how many teams in the NFL have worse 1-2 receivers than Doug Baldwin and Jermaine Kearse?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    how many teams in the NFL have worse 1-2 receivers than Doug Baldwin and Jermaine Kearse?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if we take this, its the 2nd worst receiving core in the NFL, and their starting tight end is on IR. they also have a pro-bowl running back.

isn't this a scenario that would inherently limit your passing volume, regardless of the talent of the QB?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    if we take this, its the 2nd worst receiving core in the NFL, and their starting tight end is on IR. they also have a pro-bowl running back.

isn't this a scenario that would inherently limit your passing volume, regardless of the talent of the QB?
    lynch is probably a top 5 pass catching rb in the league, so that point is moot, anche the team had the most dynamic talent talent in the league, although personally i don't really like his gimmicky game...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    ^^^ "Moot"

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    lol moot.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I don't know about you The Gemini Method, but it's great to see Bobby Wags back out there. Especially with a hard nosed running team upcoming on a short week. We've survived today, hopefully we can bring the same all around game to S.F on Thursday.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Gotta get healthy as possible and return the favor come week 16...

Defense looked good. Not sure I liked all the zone Arizona D was playing, but their defense wasn't the issue. Matter of fact, only reason this wasn't a trouncing was the defense. Was just weird. They never play zone.

Arizona wins next week at Falcons, and 49ers/Seahawks cannibalize each other...

Good win.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict good win. The Cards D and ty Bevell were the reasons we didn't win 30-3 to be honest. B-Wagz makes a of a difference in the middle. Good to see they tackled in space better than they did. Got to rest up and take it to the 49ers on a short week. They looked not tht good against the Redskins.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The offense,,wilson included, looked a bottom 10 type, even counting all the excuses, there is no way the D can carry this team in the play offs tbh. Worst part, i really don't see where the improvement should come from.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    JMarkJohns, not having Larry definitely put a damper on things offensively for you guys. They just looked out of sorts without their only veteran leader (Weapon wise) with Carson being out. We didn't show Stanton much respect at all, and the drive that he really got movement, a WR dropped an uncontested TD. Uncharacteristic game for your offense, that will likely not happen again. But your defensive line is no joke. Best I've seen all year.

The Gemini Method, when we play those top end defenses, not having a legit WR/TE weapon really stands out. And despite Lynch being bottled up, fortunately Wilson could make enough plays to capitalize on what the defense and special teams gave us. Wilson couldn't have picked a better time to put together one of his better games, hopefully that carries over into this S.F game. Norwood looked solid out there when Kearse went out for a few snaps. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a few more snaps. Tony Mo seems to becoming a staple of sorts. Despite not having a standout TE available, the TE rotation seems to better than the WRs . Whatever works man. Honestly, I don't give a as long as we win. Haters can chime in with their irrelevant comments all they'd like. Just win.

Thread Information