Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Yo Spur-Addict! Let's put the news for the defending Super Bowl Champions right here! Read that they may tag Hauschka because they don't want to pay the 8 mil increase to Costco Bennett (4mil-12mil) if he's Franchised. Tate also goes from 2mil to 11 mil if franchised and with the wish that maybe Harvin will be healthy a hole year and Baldwin/Kearse improving, Taters may be gone. I think Giacomini and Miller are no longer in Seattle next year as well. That puts the emphasis on either re-signing Bennett or Tate/Hauschka before the bloodshed of '15 starts to unfold. The OL will need to be addressed as well as Pete's desire to have a big 6'3-6'5 receiver to complement the speed of Harvin, the ball control of Baldwin, and the blooming dynamic play of Jermaine Kearse. He will also be replacing Sidney 'LarryFitzKeepGettin'emChecks' Rice. OL/TE/WR/DL could be key areas to watch going forward.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    maybe if u guys didnt overpay then misuse the out of zach miller you would have a better tight end situation

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The bloodshed of 2015 indeed

But you rang in time so it's all good.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Thank god we don't play Seattle next year

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    maybe if u guys didnt overpay then misuse the out of zach miller you would have a better tight end situation
    Maybe if he could've created some separation and got open from time to time he'd have gotten the ball from Russesus

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    The bloodshed of 2015 indeed

But you rang in time so it's all good.
    Yup. No longer the bridesmaid...now the ring holders! It's going to be interesting...talkin' bout franchising Sherman a year and then paying the amount while focusing on ETIII and Russess.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Take care of Sherman and Thomas first. Priorities, my man.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm only reporting on what I've dug up--I say take care of the D and worry about the QB later. A la Ravens and Steelers of past vintage...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Maybe if he could've created some separation and got open from time to time he'd have gotten the ball from Russesus
    hey man, if our Russell was able to complete passes to him, your Russell should be able to

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    hey man, if our Russell was able to complete passes to him, your Russell should be able to
    Don't you be dissin' our Russess! The Almighty Hawks would've been 19-0 if Russess The Legendary was 6'1!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Seahawks could've been 18-1 if not for late scores by SF and AZ. The Indy game you can just chalk up to transcendent greatness.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Defending Champs sounds good, doesn't it? Broncos. On the board, and it feels great. And in dominant fashion to boot.

But I certainly don't want to get ahead of myself here, I'll take the wait and see approach as far as FA and the draft is concerned. I'm naturally more interested in the draft as opposed to FA, but that's me.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Seahawks could've been 18-1 if not for late scores by SF and AZ. The Indy game you can just chalk up to transcendent greatness.
    We were in every game--had the lead in Indy...had the lead in SF...should've been ahead vs. Az...however, it don't matter! They're off the snide! In Schneider & Caroll we trust!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    We were in every game--had the lead in Indy...had the lead in SF...should've been ahead vs. Az...however, it don't matter! They're off the snide! In Schneider & Caroll we trust!

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Thank god we don't play Seattle next year
    In the regular season...hopefully you guys face the other side. I would like to see new blood in the Clink...and a possible showdown with the 49ers again.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Non Conference Home Games: Dallas, NYG, Denver, Oakland, and Green Bay.

Non Conference Away Games: Philly, Washington, K.C, San Diego, and Carolina.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Non Conference Home Games: Dallas, NYG, Denver, Oakland, and Green Bay.

Non Conference Away Games: Philly, Washington, K.C, San Diego, and Carolina.
    With maybe 1 or 2 losses to either the 49ers or Cardinals and it'll probably be a 12-4 year. mid case scenario. Probably won't do 13-3 again but the team is young and they've tasted the blood of victory and it'll be up to Schneider and Carroll to fill in the gaps and stoke the fires. (bold=possible losses for the DEFENDING SB XLVIII CHAMPIONS SEAHAWKS)

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    With maybe 1 or 2 losses to either the 49ers or Cardinals and it'll probably be a 12-4 year. mid case scenario. Probably won't do 13-3 again but the team is young and they've tasted the blood of victory and it'll be up to Schneider and Carroll to fill in the gaps and stoke the fires. (bold=possible losses for the DEFENDING SB XLVIII CHAMPIONS SEAHAWKS)
    G.B is certainly a worry game as well. I wouldn't sleep on Carolina either even though we've beaten them two years in a row on the road.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    G.B is certainly a worry game as well. I wouldn't sleep on Carolina either even though we've beaten them two years in a row on the road.
    Yeah, the Pack will be tough--it is though, at the house of ill receipt...Meh, I guess you can lump in Carolina as a concern...there is still a ton of off season moves to make for each team trying to catch the SB Champs lol.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Pack will be tough--it is though, at the house of ill receipt...Meh, I guess you can lump in Carolina as a concern...there is still a ton of off season moves to make for each team trying to catch the SB Champs lol.
    They'll try to poach us for sure, and they have their own internal issues. But we have missed two DL's the entire year. Hill and Jesse Williams so we do have DL depth. Neither are of Bennett's caliber, but they should be able plug some inevitable holes.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    They'll try to poach us for sure, and they have their own internal issues. But we have missed two DL's the entire year. Hill and Jesse Williams so we do have DL depth. Neither are of Bennett's caliber, but they should be able plug some inevitable holes.
    Keep LOB and Russess 'Zeus' Wilson and build the O-line and we good.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    For sure. But, we do need a juggernaut big TE or WR. I like Austin Seferian Jenkins tbh. It'll be nice if Percy stays healthy for at least 13 games next year in the regular season (along with the playoffs of course).

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I finally learned what your screen name means after watching the Iceman

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders @ Seahawks

we got dis. last time we played Jason Campbell iced you guys and DHB actually had a long touchdown

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Go Hawks

Thread Information