Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Congrats to the Seahawks. They deserved to win.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Congrats to the Seahawks. They deserved to win.
    That was ridiculous. Hard not to believe in a supreme being after that.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Lucky sons of es ... i usually never say a winning team "deserved to lose" unless they were handed a win by officials, but they deserved to lose today. Wilson had probably the worst game of his career for the first 55 minutes of the game, and the defense committed countless stupid penalties to give up first downs and extend drives.

they will get iced next week if they repeat this performance. but with 2 weeks of practice i think they can clean up. i think they were sort of s shocked by the compe ion level. in recent weeks they've played Carolina, St. Louis, SFx2, AZx2, etc and suddenly went up against GB

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The Gemini Method, we're going back to the bowl. After today, I don't even care what happens

All these weirdo's already saying we're favorites with the lame jinx shtick. I'm just glad we're back. I cried, I cried Divine Intervention or something happened today

Hopefully we get healthy, but if we don't, and we're hobbled/missing players it doesn't even matter. Gutsy performance by the team as a whole, just can't say enough............................................ ............

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The Gemini Method, we're going back to the bowl. After today, I don't even care what happens

Oooooh .... already making excuses

" meh I wasn't expecting us to win anyway"

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Lucky sons of es ... i usually never say a winning team "deserved to lose" unless they were handed a win by officials, but they deserved to lose today. Wilson had probably the worst game of his career for the first 55 minutes of the game, and the defense committed countless stupid penalties to give up first downs and extend drives.

they will get iced next week if they repeat this performance. but with 2 weeks of practice i think they can clean up. i think they were sort of s shocked by the compe ion level. in recent weeks they've played Carolina, St. Louis, SFx2, AZx2, etc and suddenly went up against GB
    I think it was a combination of many factors. Baldwin typically doesn't return Kickoffs, that's Richardson's job and he's injured. Although Baldwin has returned kicks in the past. Kearse couldn't haul the first one in, and it snowballed from there from the pressure. Russ tossed two more which were his fault, then the Kearse miss catch again. Just a lot of awkward play, pressure, and mistakes that didn't allow us to get a real feel. And I'm sure your notion of compe ion level holds a lot of weight as well. But all in all it was just a crazy game. Then Pete took a chance, and we revived that feeling. And all of a sudden people believed

Russ Made some plays, Beast Mode did his thing all game long and punched one in. And the ridiculous luck on the onside recovery, that lucky ass 2 point conversion heave. Then the coin toss? WTF man we definitely had divine intervention today. And Russ led the charge to put it away. Wilson's worst game by far, BeastMode did his thing, and that D barely held on

So many penalties. We just didn't deserve it, but kept fighting and got help from the Gods

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Oooooh .... already making excuses

" meh I wasn't expecting us to win anyway"

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    off Lefty. You avatar switching Canadian. We in this !

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    off Lefty. You avatar switching Canadian. We in this !

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Last time I bet...was the Armo and I lost. I ain't tempting fate.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I think it was a combination of many factors. Baldwin typically doesn't return Kickoffs, that's Richardson's job and he's injured. Although Baldwin has returned kicks in the past. Kearse couldn't haul the first one in, and it snowballed from there from the pressure. Russ tossed two more which were his fault, then the Kearse miss catch again. Just a lot of awkward play, pressure, and mistakes that didn't allow us to get a real feel. And I'm sure your notion of compe ion level holds a lot of weight as well. But all in all it was just a crazy game. Then Pete took a chance, and we revived that feeling. And all of a sudden people believed

Russ Made some plays, Beast Mode did his thing all game long and punched one in. And the ridiculous luck on the onside recovery, that lucky ass 2 point conversion heave. Then the coin toss? WTF man we definitely had divine intervention today. And Russ led the charge to put it away. Wilson's worst game by far, BeastMode did his thing, and that D barely held on

So many penalties. We just didn't deserve it, but kept fighting and got help from the Gods
    Ridiculous game. But if the Seahawks didn't deserve to win, then the Packers really didn't deserve to win. Can't hate on jumping through the window of opportunity.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    On to Glendale! Fly Hawks Fly!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Team Philo

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Ridiculous game. But if the Seahawks didn't deserve to win, then the Packers really didn't deserve to win. Can't hate on jumping through the window of opportunity.
    True words, true words. of a game, you guys dominated the vast majority. It's a shame this wasn't the Superbowl, as it would have been one of the best ever regardless of who won the game.

Patriots in two weeks, should be another intense juggernaut of a battle. They look beyond impressive at this point.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Bennett is hilarious

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    BeastMode fined 20k

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    BeastMode fined 20k
    Possibly 50K more for not speaking at all with the press...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Possibly 50K more for not speaking at all with the press...
    You know it's coming. Unless he goes with a single phrase throughout as he has in similar situations throughout the year

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    lol gots

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers