Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...ons-int-video/

Wow... Struggle isn't even respected by his own teammates. Even they think it's hilarious that his scrubby game-managing ass can't even complete a one-yard pass to seal the championship.

Avante, get in here and this !

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'd laugh at the franchise too since they're going to pay Struggle instead of him.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ^ that's i thought, like "y'all s made your bed, time to sleep in it".

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'd laugh at the franchise too since they're going to pay Struggle instead of him.
    how much you think they should pay Lynch and how much you think they should offer Wilson?

in terms of year and salary for each

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Pats could use a rusher, cmon over Lynch!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Catch-22 for the Seahawks. I didn't full realize the depths of their Jewery till the last play of the game--"don't give it to Lynch for the easy score b/c he'll win MVP, be on the wrong side of 30, and fan pressure will demand he gets resigned." It's easily the most criticized play-call of my lifetime--and one that a good Seattle coaching staff never makes--so it's safe to assume the decision was made with Hebrew intentions.
    The fact of the matter is they really can't afford to give Marshawn a good deal--it'd be a legacy contract and nothing more, and history tells us he's about to fall off a cliff production-wise. Wilson, OTOH, will be going into his 4th year and happened to be there on their most successful run in franchise history. Sure, the defense has been #1 all 3 years and Marshawn has been the workhorse on offense--but fans are stupid, and owners are so desperate to get a QB because they generally separate the contenders from the pretenders in the NFL. That being said, RW's postseason impact has been negligible to Seattle's success, to put it nicely.

Let's be honest, this team has made the playoffs with Charlie Whitehurst under center, and even dethroned the SB Champs with decrepit-ass Hasselbeck back there--and this was with a defense that was too young and/or not nearly as talented as the 12/13/14 squad. Bottom line, if it comes down to a choice between the 2, you have to take GM Wilson--there'll be a sense of imminent doom once he's paid, but hey...Seattle beat the contract clock and already won the SB so it's all good at the end of the day.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I wish DD would just shut the up

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What's to spin?

There have been thousands of NFL QB's some in the HOF who couldn't match what RW has done at the same stage of a career. Who cares what an obvious ..DUH!..running back does/says/thinks?

Just think RW has done what he's done without a GRONK, Megatron, Dez, Gates, Odell Beckham.

How you fail to see the greatness is a mystery to me. I realize you're not too bright but damn guy all this takes is watch the guy play, BOOM!!!!!!!!! it jumps right out at ya.

Do you ever watch ESPN/NFL Network or read any football magazines? What, all those guys who get paid to know this stuff are totally wrong about RW? Here I sit a guy who has seen them all, why am I high on him? He's not a Niner.

Why not actually take just a few minutes and look at his stats, now compare them to anyones after three seasons. , Joe Flacco! The guy is special half pint and if ya weren't ing re ed you'd see it.

Dude, the guy came straight off the NCAA's fields to pro football and never sat one minute on the bench. Then preceded to do things nobody else has ever done. That can't be said about Joe Montana, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady.

Stupid, the guy was one foot away from winning two SB's in his first three seasons. Only a total moron like you wouldn't get it.

I know you won't watch this, that's why you never get anything, too lazy. This is just 2014.

Who else can do that? He is the best athlete playing QB today.

All I can guess is some simply have to run down all black QB's. Or, I ..MUST!...always be wrong. I did say he couldn't beat Belichick/Brady in a big game.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-09-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    "The greatness"

Old got's standards are so low, it's hysterical.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "The greatness"

Old got's standards are so low, it's hysterical.
    Nope! I look for a third year QB to....

hold the rookie td record
    winningest QB ever
    holds the passer rating record
    only 300/100 in a game
    play in two SB's
    superior stats to Montana, Peyton, Brady, Favre, Rodgers, Elway, Marino, Moon, Aikman, Young, Brees
    10-1 vs SB winning QB's
    win a Superbowl
    most GWD 's since they entered the league

Before bestowing...greatness...on him.

What's hilarious is watching a dumb like you acting like a dummy over "a" game, "a" play. Only rookies/idiots play that. You look at....THE BODY OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!....ya dumb . Why did I say..."no third year QB(ask Andrew Luck who they destroyed) is beating Belichick/Brady in a big game"? Once again....BODY OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chiefs just kicked the out of the Pats, the rookies......that's it they are done, Tom Brady sucks.....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! That's you asshole, a ing ....rookie!

I start off...BOOM!!!!!!!!! down $330. Here comes the rookies...YOU SUCK! As I..."relax, it's a long season and I always win $$$$$....always!" Then preceded to go 67-46 and win over $2100 "here".

Damn you're dumb.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-09-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    One more time....

When it comes to records, stats, wins, playoff success, what QB was more impressive than RW after just three seasons?

Well?

How come nobody ever gives me a name?

The great Tom Brady had to sit on a bench as did Aaron Rodgers. Peyton threw how many INT's his first three seasons? , Brett Favre, Johnny Unitas were dumped. So who stepped right in and did what RW has done.....well?

I challenge this board to give me the name of the guy who accomplished more in just three seasons. Come on shut me up!

Ya can't do it can ya, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CN, why not take a few minutes and Google what Flacco did his first three seasons, well? How about Philip Rivers, Dan Fouts, Stan Humphries, John Hadl, Tobin Rote?

Only a ing idiot wouldn't get what we are seeing with RW, and he's doing it all without stud receivers/TE.

This...but he has a stud back.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell that to Troy with Emmitt, Bradshaw with Franco, Starr with TWO Hof backs in Taylor/ Hornung. Elway had Terrell Davis, Peyton had Edgerrin James, Big Ben had Jerome Bettis, Johnny U had Lenny Moore, and it goes on and on.....Jim Kelly had Thurman Thomas. Want more?

All those mentioned are in the HOF, there was nobody....but he had a running back....hahahaha!!!!!!!!

ing rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Google...Russell Wilson and look at what hes done in just three seasons. Now Google anyone ya want, they will not be as impressive, I guarantee it! Go ahead Google...Montana/Brady/Peyton....tell me what you see.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-09-2015 at 05:43 PM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    One more time....

When it comes to records, stats, wins, playoff success, what QB was more impressive than RW after just three seasons?

Well?

How come nobody ever gives me a name?~
    you damn re I've given you the same name 5x.

youre so focused on 300/100 you fail to realize Cam has more than double the 200\100 games Russell has.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you damn re I've given you the same name 5x.

youre so focused on 300/100 you fail to realize Cam has more than double the 200\100 games Russell has.
    I have already posted Cams inferior numbers/wins/playoff success, what ya can't read? Why not pay attention to reality, ok?

Cam won less, threw far more INT's and his highest passer rating was 88.8, RW's lowest paser rating was a 95.0 his other two...over a 100.0. It's not even close little guy. Not even in the same ball park.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-09-2015 at 05:51 PM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I have already posted Cams inferior numbers/wins/playoff success, what ya can't read? Why not pay attention to reality, ok?
    Cams first three years have been superior.

2x pro bowl, 2x division champ (1st b2b ever), most passing and rushing yards through 3 years, led a 2-14 team to all that. Rookie of the Year, voted biggest dual threat by NFL.com this year too lol

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

2x pro bowl, 2x division champ (1st b2b ever), most passing and rushing yards through 3 years, led a 2-14 team to all that. Rookie of the Year, voted biggest dual threat by NFL.com this year too lol
    Ok, you asked for it....

rookie TD record
    highest passer rating in history
    2 pro bowl
    winningest QB in history
    two time NFC champion
    two Superbowls
    Superbowl victory
    only QB in history to throw for 300 and run for a 100 in a game
    4-0 vs Newton and...10-1 vs SB winning QB
    superior comp %
    superior TD/INT ratio

Facts are cool, give um a try sometime.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    voted biggest dual threat by NFL.com this year too lol
    lol indeed

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

You're comparing a guy with one playoff win to a guy with 2 super bowl appearances....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How long will I have to wait before somebody can show me any QB who was more imperssive when it comes to...

starts
    wins
    stats
    playoff success

than RW after just three seasons.

Where is he?

All this...Struggle... , but all I see is a struggle to find someone who did it better after just three seasons.

Clubber...oh yeah, well how about Dan Marino huh? huh" huh?
    Avante....Marino didn't start right off, he lost his SB and never played in another and he had an inferior passer rating and comp %

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 02-09-2015 at 06:20 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is funny....

Clubber....Struggle blew it, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Avante...so who did it better after just three seasons?
    Clubber....crickets!
    Last edited by Avante; 02-09-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    One more time.

RW has already won more SB's than...

Dan Marino
    Warren Moon
    Johnny Unitas
    Jim Kelly
    Fran Tarkenton
    Sonny Jurgenson
    Dan Fouts

COMBINED!.....all of them in the Hall of Fame.

He has as many SB wins as these HOFers

Peyton Manning
    Len Dawson
    Joe Namath

Amazed at the amount of...DUH!!!!...I see here.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wish DD would just shut the up
    Translation: DD made me look like a ing idiot one time and now I can't stop following him around.

Shut the up. He actually says something meaningful here and again-- your posts are 100% homer bull drivel. Go swallow a knife.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Translation: DD made me look like a ing idiot one time and now I can't stop following him around.

Shut the up. He actually says something meaningful here and again-- your posts are 100% homer bull drivel. Go swallow a knife.
    What? Who are you?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    a guy on the internet you ing idiot.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Catch-22 for the Seahawks. I didn't full realize the depths of their Jewery till the last play of the game--"don't give it to Lynch for the easy score b/c he'll win MVP, be on the wrong side of 30, and fan pressure will demand he gets resigned." It's easily the most criticized play-call of my lifetime--and one that a good Seattle coaching staff never makes--so it's safe to assume the decision was made with Hebrew intentions.
    The fact of the matter is they really can't afford to give Marshawn a good deal--it'd be a legacy contract and nothing more, and history tells us he's about to fall off a cliff production-wise. Wilson, OTOH, will be going into his 4th year and happened to be there on their most successful run in franchise history. Sure, the defense has been #1 all 3 years and Marshawn has been the workhorse on offense--but fans are stupid, and owners are so desperate to get a QB because they generally separate the contenders from the pretenders in the NFL. That being said, RW's postseason impact has been negligible to Seattle's success, to put it nicely.

Let's be honest, this team has made the playoffs with Charlie Whitehurst under center, and even dethroned the SB Champs with decrepit-ass Hasselbeck back there--and this was with a defense that was too young and/or not nearly as talented as the 12/13/14 squad. Bottom line, if it comes down to a choice between the 2, you have to take GM Wilson--there'll be a sense of imminent doom once he's paid, but hey...Seattle beat the contract clock and already won the SB so it's all good at the end of the day.
    so what sort of contracts do you offer Lynch and Wilson? length/money

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    so what sort of contracts do you offer Lynch and Wilson? length/money
    That's not my problem, thankfully. You can't pay Lynch what he deserves though--he's a victim of cir stance, but business is business.

Thread Information