Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Good luck trying to get the wild card San Diego...the donkeys will be enjoying yet another division le....who knows though, maybe you guys will get an easy road game in the first round again!
    Easy

Benguls were unbeaten at home

Easy

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Easy

Benguls were unbeaten at home

Easy
    Playoff game with Andy Dalton at QB for the other team pretty much is an easy road game.

You're probably right though...I guess I just assumed it was an easy one cause the Chargers actually won.

Go Wild Card!!!

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Go 43-8!!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Playoff game with Andy Dalton at QB for the other team pretty much is an easy road game.

You're probably right though...I guess I just assumed it was an easy one cause the Chargers actually won.

Go Wild Card!!!
    I love how it was an "easy game" now, but before the game, it was going to be a blowout win for Cincinnati because the Chargers "didn't belong in the playoffs"

Fivehead should be sending that got enhunt Christmas cards every year for preventing yet another playoff choke to the Chargers from being on his resume

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chargers are gonna be fun to watch this year. Niners may underachieve but at least my AFC team should be a force.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Chargers are gonna be fun to watch this year. Niners may underachieve but at least my AFC team should be a force.
    As long as injuries don't kill us again. We don't have much wr depth for injuries(We should maybe not let shareece wright practice against our starters) and im just worried about our LB's and OL health due to the past few years.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I love how it was an "easy game" now, but before the game, it was going to be a blowout win for Cincinnati because the Chargers "didn't belong in the playoffs"

Fivehead should be sending that got enhunt Christmas cards every year for preventing yet another playoff choke to the Chargers from being on his resume

Seriously though, how many games do you think Denver will win the division by this year?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Hey, leave that out of the Chargers thread!

Post Count
    Seriously though, how many games do you think Denver will win the division by this year?
    How many points will Fivehead choke in the playoffs by?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    How many points will Fivehead choke in the playoffs by?
    Who knows, but it certainly won't be against Phillip and the gang....because we own this weak ass division.

Post Count
    Who knows, but it certainly won't be against Phillip and the gang....because we own this weak ass division.
    Just like Fivehead, you're overly concerned with the regular season

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Just like Fivehead, you're overly concerned with the regular season
    And just like the chargers, you're not expecting much out of your team this season...or next season...or the one after that...or after that...and so on.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I'm just ing with you CN...I just have to defend the broncos honor every once in a while on here cause they get on so much by you guys...(rightfully so after that Super Bowl too).

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    SF and SD? you must hate the raiders

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    SF and SD? you must hate the raiders
    Two of my best friends are hardcore Raider fans tbh. Don't hate them all that much.

Post Count
    I'm just ing with you CN...I just have to defend the broncos honor every once in a while on here cause they get on so much by you guys...(rightfully so after that Super Bowl too).

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Let's break it down and I will be optimistic.

At Arizona....loss
    Seattle...loss
    At Buffalo....win
    Jacksonville..win
    NYJ..win
    At Oakland..win
    KC...win
    AT Denver..loss
    at Miami...loss
    Oakland..win
    St.Louis..win
    AT Baltimore..loss
    NE...loss
    Denver...win
    At Niners..loss
    At KC..loss

I got 8-8 and tried my best to be optimistic. The Chargers are not a great road team. Been a long time since they
    have gone 5-3 or better. I don't see that changing.

So where do they get 10 wins?

They do have a very weak secondary. And no stud pass rushers, that is not a good combo.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-27-2014 at 12:28 AM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Let's break it down and I will be optimistic.

At Arizona....loss
    Seattle...loss
    At Buffalo....win
    Jacksonville..win
    NYJ..win
    At Oakland..win
    KC...win
    AT Denver..loss
    at Miami...loss
    Oakland..win
    St.Louis..win
    AT Baltimore..loss
    NE...loss
    Denver...win
    At Niners..loss
    At KC..loss

I got 8-8 and tried my best to be optimistic. The Chargers are not a great road team. Been a long time since they
    have gone 5-3 or better. I don't see that changing.

So where do they get 10 wins?

They do have a very weak secondary. And no stud pass rushers, that is not a good combo.
    You are living in the past. We jettisoned Cox who didn't fit our system and signed flowers who does. Wright and Addae are more experienced. We got what some people think was the best corner in the draft. And we still have one of the best free safeties in the NFL.
    Also all four of our starting LB's were injured for a good amount of the season last year.

ANd we haven't gone better than 5-3 on the road since early in Norv's tenure (2009) before him and AJ completely screwed the team up. Now our HC isn't a rookie anymore and we will probably be less likely to give away so many games again.

Post Count
    They do have a very weak secondary.
    Stick to the almanacs, old got, because you have no clue what's going on in today's league.... Telesco has spent all offseason upgrading the secondary

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Stick to the almanacs, old got, because you have no clue what's going on in today's league.... Telesco has spent all offseason upgrading the secondary
    Dude, nobody knows more about what is happening in todays NFL than myself.

Your Charger DB's got a 6 ranking in my 2014 LINDYS PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW. That is weak, ya see the Seahawks got a 9.5.

Do you want a little mini bio on all your defensive backs?

How about just..

Marcus Gilchrist...should be better in his second year
    Richard Marshall....Verret could challenge him
    Eric Weddle...has the ability to find the baol, keep others in the right spot.
    Sharence Wright...had ups and downs, but should be better in 2014.

In ranking this seasons secondaries the Chargers came in .....ah....weren't ranked in the top 15. Ranking the individuals, only Weddle was ranked at number two.

Rookie Jason Verrett..needs to bulk uo a bit, a raw tackler.

Dude, at what point does your dumb ass figure out I.'m totally wrapped up in todays NFL? The history is just because......I can!

Your Chargers were ranked 29th vs the pass last season, now think stupid. Your best pass rusher had only 5 sacks, what's that tell us? Yep, QB's are having time to set and throw now what's that tell us?

I don't know todays NFL., hahahaha!!!!!!!!! That has gotta be the dumbest thing you've ever said. Talk to me about rookie Marion Grice out of ASU, I know....who?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-27-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You are living in the past. We jettisoned Cox who didn't fit our system and signed flowers who does. Wright and Addae are more experienced. We got what some people think was the best corner in the draft. And we still have one of the best free safeties in the NFL.
    Also all four of our starting LB's were injured for a good amount of the season last year.

ANd we haven't gone better than 5-3 on the road since early in Norv's tenure (2009) before him and AJ completely screwed the team up. Now our HC isn't a rookie anymore and we will probably be less likely to give away so many games again.
    You are relying on a rookie and nobody other than Weddle who has proven anything. Keep in mind the Chargers were 29th vs the pass last season. You expect to see a ...dramatic...change in a year?

Post Count
    You are relying on a rookie and nobody other than Weddle who has proven anything. Keep in mind the Chargers were 29th vs the pass last season. You expect to see a ...dramatic...change in a year?
    Hey dumb , we just signed Brandon Flowers a couple days ago, try to keep up....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hey dumb , we just signed Brandon Flowers a couple days ago, try to keep up....
    Hey dumb , there are four DB's positions, and......without a pass rush guess what? Never heard of Grice have ya idiot?

Dude, I don't keep up with todays NFL????????????????????...........you gotta be the dumbest I've ever seen. Do you ever actually read me or just act re ed?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-27-2014 at 05:53 PM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Hey dumb , there are four DB's positions, and......without a pass rush guess what? Never heard of Grice have ya idiot?

Dude, I don't keep up with todays NFL????????????????????...........you gotta be the dumbest I've ever seen. Do you ever actually read me or just act re ed?
    And a rookie isn't going to be starting at any of them. One of our starters at the end of last year is probably our 5th DB. The person who he replaced has been kicked to the curb.

Flowers is better than any CB we had last year and we has proven plenty

And about the pass rush. Like I said, all four of our starting LB's were injured for a good portion of last year.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Dude, nobody knows more about what is happening in todays NFL than myself.

Your Charger DB's got a 6 ranking in my 2014 LINDYS PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW. That is weak, ya see the Seahawks got a 9.5

Im assuming that doesn't include our second best DB.

Marcus Gilchrist...should be better in his second year
    Second, fourth, What difference, at this point, does it make?

The rest of your post is just as stupid.

Thread Information