Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Flowers out today.... we're gonna get raped, no lube, Seattle might put up 60
    No Jarrett Johnson either. I'll see your 60 and raise you 70.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    wtf. was he practicing this week?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Officials screwing the Chargers like usual.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    More seahawk refs

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

Maybe change the thread le to Antonio Gates Domination Thread.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Whoops

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Philip Rivers was throwing prayers out there. How on earth were they not intercepted? Gates was bullying the Seattle D tbh.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Allen should have said this: When you try me with a sorry corner like Sherman, thats the results you're gonna get.

Post Count
    Philip Rivers was throwing prayers out there. How on earth were they not intercepted?
    I'm just wondering how many kids his sister-wife pumped out in celebration of the big win

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Allen should have said this: When you try me with a sorry corner like Sherman, thats the results you're gonna get.
    He did alright--didn't score and only got what? 60 yards--that's hardly domination. Good job by the Chargers to beat up on the linebacker corps.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    He did alright--didn't score and only got what? 60 yards--that's hardly domination. Good job by the Chargers to beat up on the linebacker corps.
    Let them gloat, as another team that will beat us at some point this year will. We just won the SB, these wins mean the world to them . But, the Chargers played excellently, and the conditions definitely exacerbated the situation. It's better to see something like this in week 2, than in week 16. S.F losing definitely made me feel a lot better. Although Arizona is cause for concern. But, this game was very important as we are still down two corners heading into this Denver game, and Denver looks all salty and wants their regular season revenge While losing another Non-Conference game wouldn't be the end of the world, it certainly would be a setback headed into the bye week as 3 of the first 4 games after the bye week are on the road.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    But your team was dominated if not for officiating. Allen and the WR did their job and every throw that went Sherman's way was caught.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    But your team was dominated if not for officiating. Allen and the WR did their job and every throw that went Sherman's way was caught.
    Ifs don't count--you won there's no way around that. But to say Sherman was dominated more so than the LBs against Gates would be wrong. People just want to call him out for not being a 'humble' sports star so they see his responsibility got 5 catches for 55 yards. Wasn't one of his best games but when you're having to dedicate 3-4 people to the middle and the TE, you're going to be sieving yards all over the board. San Diego were fortunate to get 3 fumbles back and Rivers proved his mettle by getting obliterated at times and getting back up. It was a solid win for the Chargers but it is also week 2 and both teams still have issues that they need to address.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Ifs don't count--you won there's no way around that. But to say Sherman was dominated more so than the LBs against Gates would be wrong. People just want to call him out for not being a 'humble' sports star so they see his responsibility got 5 catches for 55 yards. Wasn't one of his best games but when you're having to dedicate 3-4 people to the middle and the TE, you're going to be sieving yards all over the board. San Diego were fortunate to get 3 fumbles back and Rivers proved his mettle by getting obliterated at times and getting back up. It was a solid win for the Chargers but it is also week 2 and both teams still have issues that they need to address.
    Sherman wasn't dominated but he did look silly.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Sherman wasn't dominated but he did look silly.
    The whole defense looked silly. It looked like they warped back to the days of Lofa Tatupu and Marcus Trufant. There were no check downs to the TE by the safety help and it left them one on one vs. Gates. Though, it did also look like Rivers just chucking it to Gates and hoping he caught them. It was an earnest return to '08 by Gates and that's why the Hawks couldn't handle the Chargers.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    The whole defense looked silly. It looked like they warped back to the days of Lofa Tatupu and Marcus Trufant. There were no check downs to the TE by the safety help and it left them one on one vs. Gates. Though, it did also look like Rivers just chucking it to Gates and hoping he caught them. It was an earnest return to '08 by Gates and that's why the Hawks couldn't handle the Chargers.
    Gates was making catches he hasn't made in a while. Those are catches he usually drops.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Melvin Ingram out vs. Bills
    At least Johnson is back. We need him vs. the Bills run game.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Ingram on IR.

Bets on which player(s) goes down this week?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Ingram on IR.

Bets on which player(s) goes down this week?
    He has the designation to return again. Out until at least Nov. 9.

I would say hopefully Reyes goes down, but I don't think we have much depth on the d-line.

Gates best play besides the outstretched TD reception was tucking the ball away after a catch thus hanging on when the 'Hawks DB/LB gave him the one-two. He has become quite a liability with his fumbles.

As to the Cheathawks vastly overated D, i got a kick out of Mophead acting all non chalant between every play including right up to the snap. He tries to do a Deon Sanders imitation and failed. If not for the underthrown Krapernik pass attempt and the mere average play to break it up, Mophead is not nearly the media hype he currently is.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills pass rush is gonna beat up Rivers all day imo...hopefully EJ can keep up his game-managing ways

Bills rush will beat Chargers O line agreed, so it will be interesting to see if and how O Coor Frank Reich counters.
    Game 1, the giveaway vs the Cardinals he did not use Danny Woodchuck very much. Royal and Gates were in slacker mode dropping balls and being lazy asses so hard to gauge.

Game 2 vs the CheatHawks, lots of timely short dump offs to Woodchuck and Royal. Some good quick counter runs up the middle too. Gates was exerting himself and while the 3 tds rightly get all the media hype, it was Gates holding while being two man tackled that showed great progress over his past 3 years self.

If Chargers can move chains and at least do a 50-50 it should be a close game.

You do know it's an 80% chance of rain, right? PhillBilly has actually played in rain quite a bit going back to his North Carolina State days.

How does Buffalo QB and Buffalo in general usually do in the rain?

All in all advantage Buffalo.

Post Count
    It would be classic Chargers to come out and get slapped by the Bills after getting everyone's hopes up last week, so I pretty much expect it to happen....

hope and change
    Post Count
    I'm thinking about picking up that Buffalo QB just for this week, this has disaster written all over it for the Chargers

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I'm thinking about picking up that Buffalo QB just for this week, this has disaster written all over it for the Chargers
    How the do you think the Buffalo QB will get good fantasy points this week? If you play him you deserve to lose.

Thread Information