Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    hope and change
    Post Count
    How the do you think the Buffalo QB will get good fantasy points this week? If you play him you deserve to lose.
    we'll see... my QB is Brady, IMO it's a toss up. Apparently Belichick's infatuation with running the ball wasn't just a fad.

also, how long have you been a Chargers fan? just curious...
    Last edited by vander; 09-20-2014 at 10:45 PM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    we'll see... my QB is Brady, IMO it's a toss up. Apparently Belichick's infatuation with running the ball wasn't just a fad.
    The weather will make it harder to pass in Buffalo, the Chargers pass defense is a lot better than last year and we will have flowers and addae back, and Manuel won't do a whole lot with his legs. Their Rb's could be good plays though.
    Patriots are going against the raiders so at least they face a terrible defense.

charger fan all my life.

I'm thinking about picking up that Buffalo QB just for this week, this has disaster written all over it for the Chargers
    Have you seen how Phildo thinks he is Peyton Manning with his check offs at the line?
    If they stick with plenty of dinker passes to Woodhead and Royal etc, fine. (Well, maybe not in tommorows rain.)
    But i swear against the Cardinals the Hillbilly was calling all kinds of weird and at the last second too. Players were looking at him with body language like, what? What are you changing the play to???? And then he doesn't get them the info on time. He is still playing Peyton as the game clock goes below 2.
    That snap that he tried blaming on the center, pouting as he slammed the ball down to the turf. No doubt it was Philbilly, not the centers fault.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i got san diego winning this game outright, nevermind the spread.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Hate these injuries. We have both woodhead and Hardwick out for the year. Mathews out 4-5 weeks. Ingram out about 7.

Still better than at this point last season though since we came in pretty healthy.

Hate these injuries. We have both woodhead and Hardwick out for the year. Mathews out 4-5 weeks. Ingram out about 7.

Still better than at this point last season though since we came in pretty healthy.
    I wondered about not keeping Ronnie Brown but instead having 3 RBs with the current Brown.
    It sure has worked out to be a good move so far.

How many games will Malcolm last? I love how that guy plays.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Another Charger down- Te'o missing extensive time with foot fracture. Was gonna pick up the chargers D in fantasy against Jags while Seahawks are on bye, but eff that.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It would be classic Chargers to come out and get slapped by the Bills after getting everyone's hopes up last week, so I pretty much expect it to happen....
    Wrong as usual.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wrong as usual.
    Under .500 as usual.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Typical injury-plagued season.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    dropped allen today from one of my teams..just couldn't stand it anymore

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    way too early. as their RB's continue to drop they might be forced to stop pretending to be run-first

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    He probably had what will be his 3 worst matchups of the year(when you factor in 20 mph wind in buffalo) in his 1st three games and has one of his best up next.

way too early. as their RB's continue to drop they might be forced to stop pretending to be run-first
    Or they need someone from the bench or practice squad to really step up.
    Remember when Vincent Jackson went down injured / pouted with his agents when the Chargers wisely refused to make him one of the top 3 WRs? Arijutu (sp) stepped right in and caught just as many for just as many yards.

Replacing Danny Woodchuck tho. That is not gonna happen. Guy was so versatile and put forth great effort each and every play every game.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Or they need someone from the bench or practice squad to really step up.
    Remember when Vincent Jackson went down injured / pouted with his agents when the Chargers wisely refused to make him one of the top 3 WRs? Arijutu (sp) stepped right in and caught just as many for just as many yards.

Replacing Danny Woodchuck tho. That is not gonna happen. Guy was so versatile and put forth great effort each and every play every game.
    Are you talking about when seyi caught only 13 passes for 262 yards in 10 games in 2010. Nothing close to VJ's production.

edit: If you mean just as many for that year, then yes. But Jackson didn't have preseason and played in half as many games.

Are you talking about when seyi caught only 13 passes for 262 yards in 10 games in 2010. Nothing close to VJ's production.
    Seyi Ajirotutu played in 6 games in 2010.
    He and Jackson both got targeted about the exact same number of times (24-23).
    If you throw out a complete suck ass game Rivers had vs the Raiders (2-8 going for Seyi), Seyis completion to target rate was 11-15 with 20 yards per catch. I know Rivers must have thrown VJ some suck ass throws too, but VJ has cronically sucky catch per target rates for his entire career.

Seri put up the same stats as VJ in 2010.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Amazingly, this photo is not edited in anyway.

6'9 King Dunlap vs 5'10 Eddie Royal.

Perspective is a wonderful thing

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Seyi Ajirotutu played in 6 games in 2010.
    He and Jackson both got targeted about the exact same number of times (24-23).
    If you throw out a complete suck ass game Rivers had vs the Raiders (2-8 going for Seyi), Seyis completion to target rate was 11-15 with 20 yards per catch. I know Rivers must have thrown VJ some suck ass throws too, but VJ has cronically sucky catch per target rates for his entire career.

Seri put up the same stats as VJ in 2010.
    According to ESPN's stats Seyi played in 10 games in 2010.

According to ESPN's stats Seyi played in 10 games in 2010.
    He stood on the sidelines for 4 games.
    He went on the field for 6 games.

VJ went on the field for 4 games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Where is this domination? Chargers are legit though I love Liguet(?) guy is a beast.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Where is this domination? Chargers are legit though I love Liguet(?) guy is a beast.
    We are just about to enter the easy part of the schedule. 2 Liuget 2 quit.

hope and change
    Post Count
    yes please!

but losing Woodhead was big, he really added something to the offense, unlike Mathews.

yes please!

but losing Woodhead was big, he really added something to the offense, unlike Mathews.
    Concur. Also Woodheads at ude. He never pulled that slacker that so many of the Bolts have the past couple seasons. (Gates, Royal)
    It's good to see PhilBilly make the timely neccessary runs to keep drives alive.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Chargers should be favorites in the next 4 games before their matchup at Denver.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Allen, Keenan WR Groin FP FP FP Probable
    Attaochu, Jerry OLB Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Doubtful
    Flowers, Brandon CB Hip FP FP FP Probable
    Gates, Antonio TE Hamstring FP FP FP Probable
    Gilchrist, Marcus SS Shoulder FP FP FP Probable
    Green, Ladarius TE Hamstring - LP DNP Questionable
    Johnson, David TE Shoulder DNP DNP DNP Questionable
    Liuget, Corey DT Ankle FP FP FP Probable
    Mathews, Ryan RB Knee DNP DNP DNP Out
    Ohrnberger, Rich C-G Back DNP DNP DNP Doubtful
    Te'o, Manti ILB Foot DNP DNP DNP Out
    Verrett, Jason CB Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Questionable
    Walker, Reggie LB Ankle DNP DNP DNP Out

Friday's injury report. With Ohrnberger probably out we need to starter legursky or our rookie Watt at Center. Only 7 OL healthy. Also only 4 OLB's and 4ILB's healthy.

Thread Information