Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    CB Jason Verrett has a torn labrum in his shoulder
    Worst medical and S&C staffs in the league by far. This many critical injuries year in, year out isn't a fluke. This is the organization that kept Dr. Chao employed for years after he was exposed as a fraud, and only fired him under pressure from the players' union.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Chargers can't lose three in a row. Miami is no push over at home, if we recall they beat the Chargers there last season. One play from beating GB.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Miami wins by 3.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Miami one of the best HD in the league, the last three seasons....7-3.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Worst medical and S&C staffs in the league by far. This many critical injuries year in, year out isn't a fluke. This is the organization that kept Dr. Chao employed for years after he was exposed as a fraud, and only fired him under pressure from the players' union.
    Damn that's pretty ed up. Nice ownership

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Miami one of the best HD in the league, the last three seasons....7-3.
    Isn't Miami the favorite though?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Damn that's pretty ed up. Nice ownership
    Let's not laud our health staff...they have yet to produce a healthy squad for a season (yes I know injuries are inevitable...but it seems like someone is always dropping)!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Let's not laud our health staff...they have yet to produce a healthy squad for a season (yes I know injuries are inevitable...but it seems like someone is always dropping)!
    Yeah we're pretty beat up right now, hopefully we can get the main pieces back before the gauntlet of .

Post Count
    No one man should have this much swag:

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Felipe Rios

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    looks like farva from super troopers

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Football Baby picked the Dolphins this week

hope and change
    Post Count
    for some reason I lost CBS signal this morning so I was spared from watching that debacle.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Chargers are SEC ready!

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Football Baby picked the Dolphins this week
    Football baby strikes again

hope and change
    Post Count
    I'm jumping on the bandwagon this week, Chargers will surely put up many many points on the Raiders, I will even be starting Keenan Allen AND Ryan Mathews in a 10 team league with the playoffs still in question

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm jumping on the bandwagon this week, Chargers will surely put up many many points on the Raiders, I will even be starting Keenan Allen AND Ryan Mathews in a 10 team league with the playoffs still in question
    i don't like either play tbh. the raiders are actually solid against the run in terms of YPA... and Mathews will be eased back. i don't think he'll get high volume. I expect Oliver to do better with the screen game, which the raiders have been terrible against.

Allen's production this seasons has depended on the playcalling. in his most successful games this year they were drawing up all the high% plays just for him (like quick hits, bubble screens, short hitches)... he has struggled to get separation on downfield routes, which is why his yards per catch are pretty low

i drafted Keenan in one of my leagues but dumped him off for Josh Gordon after his 1 good game. looks to have been the right move

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Jason Verrett is done for the year.

hope and change
    Post Count
    Jason Verrett is done for the year.
    2015 was the year we were going for anyways

I expect Oliver to do better with the screen game, which the raiders have been terrible against.
    Will Frank Reich-McCoy give Oliver some screens or continue to line him up alone, 7 yards deep in the backfield for some smashmouth up the gut football.
    For the auto 2 yard loss.

Post Count
    We will be lucky to beat the Raiders. Putting up many many points? Are you out of your mind?

I'm expecting a repeat of the embarrassment last year when we lost to Terrelle Pryor at home. I'm actually hoping for it, since tanking and losing out is preferable to the current 7-9 win no man's land.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Chargers coming off a bye at home vs one of the weakess teams in the league, what's not to like? Losing at Miami/Denver and a good KC team is a whole other deal. The Raiders are 2-19SU on the road their last 22.

Post Count
    The Chargers coming off a bye at home vs one of the weakess teams in the league, what's not to like? Losing at Miami/Denver and a good KC team is a whole other deal. The Raiders are 2-19SU on the road their last 22.
    For someone who loves "spots," you think you'd know that we haven't won after a bye since 2010. And all of our losses after the bye week in recent years have been to ty teams (Jets, Browns, Redskins). We also barely squeaked past the Raiders in Oakland, and our defense is garbage.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    For someone who loves "spots," you think you'd know that we haven't won after a bye since 2010. And all of our losses after the bye week in recent years have been to ty teams (Jets, Browns, Redskins). We also barely squeaked past the Raiders in Oakland, and our defense is garbage.
    All that matters is how the Chargers do under McCoy. Last time you played the Raiders at home 27-13. And they had won 4 games not...0.

The Chargers have the Raiders and Rams back to back at home. They know they must win these two because after that.......wow!!!!!! If the Chargers can beat Seattle at home............................

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i don't like either play tbh. the raiders are actually solid against the run in terms of YPA... and Mathews will be eased back. i don't think he'll get high volume. I expect Oliver to do better with the screen game, which the raiders have been terrible against.

Allen's production this seasons has depended on the playcalling. in his most successful games this year they were drawing up all the high% plays just for him (like quick hits, bubble screens, short hitches)... he has struggled to get separation on downfield routes, which is why his yards per catch are pretty low
    guess i was wrong about the RB's. still, Mathews only ended up with 8.5 points in PPR leagues, which is pretty lousy.

Keenan Allen wasn't terrible, ended up with 14.3 PPR points, but I stand by my assessment of him. The guy can't get open. The only way he stays productive is if the Chargers keep forcing him little baby targets off of 1 step drops. 8 yards per catch today... 13 targets and only netted 63 yards

Thread Information