Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Art S really coming back?
    Yep, Harlem's sources have confirmed....

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Art S really coming back?
    nah. its CN being CN. best bet is sparano being interim guy. no clue who they'll

a) target
    b) be able to get

it's important to note that with the raiders, those two are VERY different things

he never PM'ed me his source

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Art's about to put tha team on his back doe

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'll wait for tspence's tweet...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Raiders new coaching staff, according to sources:

HC: Art S
    OC: Lane Kiffin
    DC: Ted Cottrell
    ST: Steve Crosby

Staaaaaaaacked

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Darrell Bevell is getting buzz as a head coaching candidate next season... the only thing is, i doubt any prominent names are going to want to suicide their careers with the raiders

the only hope is the return of the chosen one

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    my fairy tale not going to happen pipe dream, fwiw

GM: Reggie McKenzie gets fired and they bring in Scot McLoughan

HC: Return of Chucky. He would probably be micromanaging the offense so in this scenario I don't really care about the offensive coordinator.

DC: Wade Phillips. not a good track record as a head coach, but he's been one of the better coordinators around. he whipped up Houston's defense in one offseason, from one of the worst in NFL history to one of the best in the NFL

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It's now being reported that Tony Sparano will NOT be named interim coach. That's weird. He's the only guy we have on staff with HC experience. The next logical guess is OC Greg Olson. Both coordinators are going to get fired at season's end if I'm a betting man.

It's also being said that McKenzie's job isn't very secure either. Apparently Mark Davis fired DA and McKenzie was vouching for him to keep his job. Seems he is at odds with the owner, not a good sign, especially when his (short) track record has been pretty terrible.

Last edited by spurraider21; 09-30-2014 at 12:18 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    sorry to keep bumping this up, but its a fluid situation... this guy is a legit insider who has been on that site for a while

coaches who fit the description of the "mystery coach" are Cowher, Dungy, Holmgren. I'm not a particular fan of bringing any of those guys back, but I'd take Cowher over the other two.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    charlie weis is looking for a gig, possible OC for gruden?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    charlie weis is looking for a gig, possible OC for gruden?
    i duno. i hate that i have to speculate our coach and coordinators for next season when week 4 just finished

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Only the Raiduhhsss

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    sorry to keep bumping this up, but its a fluid situation... this guy is a legit insider who has been on that site for a while

coaches who fit the description of the "mystery coach" are Cowher, Dungy, Holmgren. I'm not a particular fan of bringing any of those guys back, but I'd take Cowher over the other two.
    SO does he want Gruden for GM? The thing about Dennis Allen makes it seem like it isn't HC.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    SO does he want Gruden for GM? The thing about Dennis Allen makes it seem like it isn't HC.
    i think its more like "i dont want me to be the reason you fire your coach. call me when you have a vacancy." it could also be a nice way of saying "yeah, no thanks "

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I always think of all those in the black hole who gets all dressed up like Halloween over a really bad football team. Haven't they noticed the Raiders suck and they look ridiculous? That doesn't work when you're losing and losing and losing and.....

There is nobody out there who can fix this.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I always think of all those in the black hole who gets all dressed up like Halloween over a really bad football team. Haven't they noticed the Raiders suck and they look ridiculous? That doesn't work when you're losing and losing and losing and.....

There is nobody out there who can fix this.
    hey asshole i do that when i go to the games , both in oakland and in san diego

this was with some random people who wanted a pic in san diego

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

I tell you...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!...the Raiders cannot win on the east coast, so you took them in London...hahaha!!!!!!! Too dumb to figure out they aren't going to win three ATS in a row in that "spot".

You actually put on all that silly over a really bad team...hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Yes I do understand it with Jack Tatum, Lyle Alzado down there and the Raiders are in the SB mix.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm not a fair weather fan

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not a fair weather fan
    Who is?

The point is why look goofy over a bad team? Not saying ya don't follow and root for them.

I have a soft spot for the Raiders also. One of the really..."interesting"...franchises.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Someone's off they meds.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Someone's off they meds.
    I agree...they meds...hahaha!!!!!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Sparano in as interim HC. Obvious.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

No trolling, but you have to think that a Raiders game in SA around November first would be pretty awesome. The skull is already a huge symbol in Mexican culture.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the year of ressurrection

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I tell you...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!...the Raiders cannot win on the east coast, so you took them in London...hahaha!!!!!!! Too dumb to figure out they aren't going to win three ATS in a row in that "spot".

You actually put on all that silly over a really bad team...hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Yes I do understand it with Jack Tatum, Lyle Alzado down there and the Raiders are in the SB mix.
    I wouldn't have bet on the Raiders, but the Raiders were in London all week and the Dolphins travelled there later(as spurraider already told you) so your "Raiders don't do well travelling east" wouldn't make sense to use.

Thread Information