Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    And you could mind your own business..ok? Who hasn't heard....kitchen sink....wow!
    Your original response made it seem like you didn't. You caused the misunderstanding.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Your original response made it seem like you didn't. You caused the misunderstanding.
    It isn't real real obvious everyone has heard that? How could anyone not have heard that?

I guarantee you have heard....

swims like a fish
    kicks like a mule

....right? Simple common sense. I just assumed it was real obvious everyone has heard kitchen sink. Especially someone who saw Jim Brown play.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/v...e-8beec9ffcfac

Holden_Caulfield

sparano approaching this like he's coaching 3rd graders.

but look at det team leader being the first one up

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/v...e-8beec9ffcfac

Holden_Caulfield

sparano approaching this like he's coaching 3rd graders.

but look at det team leader being the first one up
    a warrior and a great leader

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rotoworld's in-house analysis is such a joke

Derek Carr completed 18-of-34 throws for 283 yards, four touchdowns, and an interception in the Raiders' Week 6 loss to San Diego.

The Raiders clearly game planned to attack the Chargers' defense with vertical passes. Carr got the Raiders off to a hot start, finding Andre Holmes for a 77-yard touchdown on Oakland's opening possession. The second-round rookie capped another first-half drive with a six-yard TD pass to James Jones. Carr's third TD was good to Brice Butler on a catch-and-run from 47 yards out. Showing off his impressive athleticism and arm-strength combination, Carr kept Oakland in Sunday's game for much longer than most people expected. After a series of powerful fourth-quarter runs by Darren McFadden, Carr threw his fourth TD to Holmes, again, from six yards out. Carr crumbled when it mattered most, however, throwing into double coverage and getting picked by Bolts rookie CB Jason Verrett to seal San Diego's win. The Raiders will host the Cardinals next.

Oct 12 - 7:22 PM

defender rips it away from receiver... that means the QB "crumbled"

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    to answer ur question, Holden_Caulfield, this was posted over on a raiders board. i dont have a PFF subscription to verify but i doubt somebody would just make it up. i generally dont care for PFF... but he's been more "solid" than gamebreaking so far. hopefully some big plays will come soon, he seems close.

Five games into the season, Mack is rated by Pro Football Focus as the top run stopping linebacker in the NFL. They give him a +10.2 run defense grade which is the best grade for all linebackers, including 3-4 OLB, 4-3 OLB, and ILB.

Mack's pass rushing grade is +2.2 and an overall grade of +13.7. That's the fifth best overall grade for any linebacker position in the league. Those ahead of him are Von Miller (+17.5), Terrell Suggs (+16.6), Justin Houston (+15.1), and Pernell McPhee (+13.8).

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    rotoworld's in-house analysis is such a joke

Derek Carr completed 18-of-34 throws for 283 yards, four touchdowns, and an interception in the Raiders' Week 6 loss to San Diego.

The Raiders clearly game planned to attack the Chargers' defense with vertical passes. Carr got the Raiders off to a hot start, finding Andre Holmes for a 77-yard touchdown on Oakland's opening possession. The second-round rookie capped another first-half drive with a six-yard TD pass to James Jones. Carr's third TD was good to Brice Butler on a catch-and-run from 47 yards out. Showing off his impressive athleticism and arm-strength combination, Carr kept Oakland in Sunday's game for much longer than most people expected. After a series of powerful fourth-quarter runs by Darren McFadden, Carr threw his fourth TD to Holmes, again, from six yards out. Carr crumbled when it mattered most, however, throwing into double coverage and getting picked by Bolts rookie CB Jason Verrett to seal San Diego's win. The Raiders will host the Cardinals next.

Oct 12 - 7:22 PM

defender rips it away from receiver... that means the QB "crumbled"
    Carr chokedPERIOD... and don't give me the "rookie" excuse, because our rookies stepped up in the clutch

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I watched the play several times to see what went wrong. There were only three routes on the play. One guy ran a short hitch and was doubled. Two guys ran fly routes, jones on the right and butler on the left. There was safety help over jones and butler had one on one. 6'3 receiver against a 5'10 corner. Verrett just made a great play. Ball hit butlers hands first but verrett ripped it clean.

He he had a good matchup and gave the receiver a shot instead of throwing it away. Both he and sparano said after the game it was the right read and just didn't work out.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-diego-...pts-Derek-Carr
    Last edited by spurraider21; 10-14-2014 at 10:23 AM.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    gruden is salivating

with the success of the recent draft picks and a top 3 pick, the raiders hc job should be enticing. todd gurley in the top of the 2nd rd would be great.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    gruden is salivating

with the success of the recent draft picks and a top 3 pick, the raiders hc job should be enticing. todd gurley in the top of the 2nd rd would be great.
    not to mention the most cap room in the league. the raiders aren't exactly an attractive landing spot, but i think if they brought in a guy like Gruden (or Harbaugh, or somebody of that manner) it would change the perspective a bit

i dont think Gurley will fall to the second, but even then i think we need to draft D-Line, linebacker, secondary ahead of anything.

im hoping to land cobb in free agency, unless packers are expected to be able to retain him

week 6 just finished and looking ahead to the offseason
    raiders

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    0-6, only winless team left. time to start planning for the #1 overall pick

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i have no clue if this info is any good at all, or if its just some guy ing with the forum, but...

Today, 03:04 PM
    TheNation88
    Limited MembershipStarter

Join DateOct 2010Posts132

Raiders moving to LA in 2015 or 2016

Got some really tough news for us Bay Area fans. I have a relative who is in the know with a development group in LA, and Mark Davis is in the process of finalizing an agreement that is palatable to the NFL and the Raiders both to get a deal done in LA and have the Raiders playing in the Rose Bowl as soon as next year while the stadium is built. This is massively painful for me being born and raised in Oakland. Not sure what to think. This is not rumor. I'd expect this to hit the local outlets soon. I am pretty damn gutted right now. Will post more if I get it. I don't have any sort of track record of posting BS, so trust me when I say this came from a source involved with the situation.

he said in a later post that the rams will be accompanying them and they will share a stadium on the land owned by Kroenke

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    La Canfora had an article with the same messages earlier today...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ot-for-the-nfl

i don't know how hard the NFL will try to keep the raiders out of LA if they really pushed for it, considering what happened last time. although Al Davis had a much stronger will than his son

Post Count

Spanos will keep the Raiders from moving to LA because he wants to move there himself... he's already started trotting out the stats about how 30% of the Chargers' business comes from LA....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So who do the Raiders beat for their first 2014 win?

I posted that above and expected to find a game they could win, I'm dead serious, there isn't one game left we could say....they might win that one. Obviously they win one maybe two but we don't see it on paper.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So who do the Raiders beat for their first 2014 win?

I posted that above and expected to find a game they could win, I'm dead serious, there isn't one game left we could say....they might win that one. Obviously they win one maybe two but we don't see it on paper.
    they play cleveland next week. would be funny if the Browns lose consecutive games to winless teams

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    they play cleveland next week. would be funny if the Browns lose consecutive games to winless teams
    What are the odds of that happening, hmmmm?

The Raiders have lost 11 out of their last 12 road games. I don't see them winning that first game playing on the road vs a "good" team coming off a loss.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    What are the odds of that happening, hmmmm?

The Raiders have lost 11 out of their last 12 road games. I don't see them winning that first game playing on the road vs a "good" team coming off a loss.
    I do....Raiders for the win this week. Might even get a Johnny Football sighting.....

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Clipper Nation
    Last edited by spurraider21; 10-26-2014 at 07:29 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i've seen it at the half, but thanks for the effort .

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Y'all suck ass imo

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    8 million dollar holder
    s up the one time he's called on

Post Count

Clipper Nation
    Gruden is vastly overrated, won his only ring with Dungy's players and the Raiders' coach still using his old playbook, and systematically destroyed the Bucs on his way out. Also, no way he leaves his cushy ESPN job to get exposed

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    If McFadden doesn't lose that fumble the Raiders win the game, imho. Also, even in Cleveland the Raider fans all look like they came straight out of the barrio.

Thread Information