Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So is Kraep gonna work out with Montana or go around again this offseason?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He's gonna work out with Marino

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    So, who will be the starting CBs for the Neeners? Go HAWKS!

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    NaVorro Bowman could realistically return midseason, per Harbaugh.
    http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/harb...wman-midseason

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We need a long range speed receiver, something we tried with Moss and Jenkins. Moss too old, Jenkins too dumb. While Vernon Davis is fast for a TE he's not that fast. We need a low 4.3 guy with some legit track experience.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    About what I expected. Would like to see the Niners draft a replacement or at least someone that can hold down the fort. Unfortunately Bowman won't be the same player.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    About what I expected. Would like to see the Niners draft a replacement or at least someone that can hold down the fort. Unfortunately Bowman won't be the same player.
    You guys need a defensive back/wide out, Patrick Willis can hold the fort while bowman is out, plus Brooks & Smith

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    You guys need a defensive back/wide out, Patrick Willis can hold the fort while bowman is out, plus Brooks & Smith
    This. I wouldn't rush back--he's still in his upward prime so to come back after an injury prematurely can really affect how the rest of his career may be jeopardizing. Dude is only going to be 26 this season.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So what's all this drama I've been hearing about between Harbaugh and Baalke? Thought they were pretty close.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So what's all this drama I've been hearing about between Harbaugh and Baalke? Thought they were pretty close.
    Where did you ever get the idea they were close? The fricton has been going on for awhile now. This is a bad situation, I;m worried.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    can't wait for crap to get a huge extension

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    It would be sweet if he loses again @ the CLink in the playoffs and he leaves and becomes coach of the Bengals...All jokes aside...The relationship between Baalke and Harbaugh is toxic now. I think if the 49ers win it all next year, Baalke is gone. If they fall short once more; then Harbaugh is gone by his own volition. By the way, has anyone seen the new Buccaneers unis? Kinda taking a page out the Ducks (Oregon) with the oversized logo...

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    the team has begun contract negotiations with quarterback Colin Kaepernick, and reportedly they're going well."There are many miles to go on this, of course. Any Kaepernick deal will be very large and any agreement involves many different leaps of faith…," writes columnist Tim Kawakami. "How long a deal will it be? At what salary? How much guaranteed? This could break off on any of those points, at any time, and remember Kaepernick is still under contract for the 2014 season so there's no great imperative… except to get this settled here and now. (And to get Kaepernick paid at a proper level.)"
    Kaepernick's contract, which will pay him about $973,000 for 2014, runs through the end of next season, but since he's helped the team to back-to-back NFC le games and a Super Bowl XLVII appearance, he's on pace to make at least 12-15 times that per year for a new deal.
    The Mercury News reports that the so-called floor on a deal would be $15 million per season, though the paper also raises the possibility of an average between $20 million and $22 million.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...positive-start

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It would be sweet if he loses again @ the CLink in the playoffs and he leaves and becomes coach of the Bengals...All jokes aside...The relationship between Baalke and Harbaugh is toxic now. I think if the 49ers win it all next year, Baalke is gone. If they fall short once more; then Harbaugh is gone by his own volition. By the way, has anyone seen the new Buccaneers unis? Kinda taking a page out the Ducks (Oregon) with the oversized logo...
    If it's not an oversized creamsicle pirate, no thanks

can't wait for crap to get a huge extension
    n think 49ers would have 2 b2b SBs if not for krap tbh

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    If it's not an oversized creamsicle pirate, no thanks

Unfortunately, it is not a return to the orange creamsicle unis--which would be awesome. It's just an enlargement of the logo...

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Kaepernick reportedly is looking for $18 million per year as part of a long-term deal, according to Ben Volin of the Boston Globe.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/03/report-kaepernick-looking-for-18-million-per-year/

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    If he gets it, say goodbye to playoffs

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    The L.O.B is hoping for the re-up!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Oh . Hopefully this clown doesn't get 18-20 million.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Oh . Hopefully this clown doesn't get 18-20 million.
    Oh...it'll push Russell up to at least close to that...gulp! lol. but its okay since they got the 0-fer off their back! We champs!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Oh...it'll push Russell up to at least close to that...gulp! lol. but its okay since they got the 0-fer off their back! We champs!
    Russ would likely be over that by a little tbh. But hey, I guess it's inevitable. And you're right, we're on the board! It's also good that it's occurring a year before us, as it's a nice 1 year drawback comparatively

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Russ would likely be over that by a little tbh. But hey, I guess it's inevitable. And you're right, we're on the board! It's also good that it's occurring a year before us, as it's a nice 1 year drawback comparatively
    with the cap expected to be at 150 million in 2 years, you guys will be fine

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    with the cap expected to be at 150 million in 2 years, you guys will be fine
    I hope you're right

Thread Information