Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Memphis will work the Thunder over. They will play hard and physical. Just what the doctor ordered for the first round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    memphis has been the 3rd best team in the league since 1-1-14, they're gonna grit n grind okc at least a little more than dal will. mavericks have one of the weakest defenses in the league which makes it easier, and it will be great to stay in TX, with HCA, till the WCF. easy, in state travel is an advantage with some of our older vets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd actually travel by Bus wouldn't they?

One is a 4 hr bus ride and the other would be less than 3 hrs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The big advantage for the Grizz is in the paint... They can box out and rebound, they can bully inside, and they can make sure KD, Westbrook or Jackson do not get layups... OKC is going to have to shoot well from outside (which they can do, but the layup/freebie is the preferred route). The key for the Griz is going to be slowing down the pace, keep the turnovers down, and just pound inside. Mike Miller needs to be an x-factor for them.

I still don't think they have enough firepower though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okc is scary as this year. Plus we haven't proven we can beat them when it counts. The valor part of me would prefer meeting them in the WCF and getting revenge...but the discretion part of me just hopes they get tumbled off by a bad matchup
    HAHHAHA, I agree fully.
    The big advantage for the Grizz is in the paint... They can box out and rebound, they can bully inside, and they can make sure KD, Westbrook or Jackson do not get layups... OKC is going to have to shoot well from outside (which they can do, but the layup/freebie is the preferred route). The key for the Griz is going to be slowing down the pace, keep the turnovers down, and just pound inside. Mike Miller needs to be an x-factor for them.

I still don't think they have enough firepower though...
    They are not beating OKC...

Three And Counting ...
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I smell upsets all around. I predict San Antonio will play Golden State in the 2nd round and Portland will play Memphis.
    WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS - Spurs vs Grizzlies
    NBA FINALS - SPURS VS PACERS
    NBA CHAMPIONS. - SAN ANTONIO SPURS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizz/Thunder should be a really good series, those two teams match up pretty well and in a 7-game series it's a toss-up, because OKC is still dangerous but are not the same without Harden.

I'm glad that OKC has to deal with the Grizzlies instead of the Spurs having to deal with them, they're pretty physical.

Thread Information