Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Another rumor circling is that Buffalo will host Green Bay in a MNF game...that would be pretty sweet if true.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    This season for the Bills will be something like the "Chuck Strong" campaign for the Colts. Numbers, or some sort of symbol will likely be on the helmets or jerseys (R Wilson). On top of that you have the whole Jim Kelly thing. Causes certainly galvanize, and this could be the year the Bills make the playoffs tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Raiders went 8-8 the year Al died... maybe you guys can have the same luck

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Not when Brandon es said his time with the Patriots was '4 Years a Slave' lol at making millions but equating your time to a slave's struggle.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    es trollin hard. The guy was bat crazy, the worst coverage LB i've ever seen, but he was a badass run stuffer and had a knack for making plays. Can't hate on him tbh

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    es trollin hard. The guy was bat crazy, the worst coverage LB i've ever seen, but he was a badass run stuffer and had a knack for making plays. Can't hate on him tbh
    Pretty much this...over on the Bills board they're so gung-ho about his "4 years a slave" and "we gonna sweep NE!" tweets that they forget he called Buffalo a plumber's ass 2 years ago (an accurate assessment, tbh). He just loves playing the bad guy. I'm all about his run-stopping ability though since Buffalo's been gashed for years there. Problem is now though that not only is he a liability in coverage, but Buffalo's jewish negotiating tactics with Byrd backfired and left the middle/seams wide open--That's where Gronk feasts. Thank God for Kiko (great in coverage, sure tackler, fast LB), but an injury to him could be catastrophic.

Still, I expect TE's to have a field day against Buffalo this season.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills preseason schedule released...From NFL.com:

NFL/HALL OF FAME GAME (Aug. 3) - N.Y. Giants vs. Buffalo (NBC)
    WEEK 1 (Aug. 7-10) - Buffalo at Carolina
    WEEK 2 (Aug. 14-18) - Buffalo at Pittsburgh
    WEEK 3 (Aug. 21-24) - Tampa Bay at Buffalo
    WEEK 4 (Aug. 28) - Detroit at Buffalo

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you can also be thankful gronk is never on the field and hernandez is behind bars

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ^this

es sure knows how to lay a hit though. He has a knack for forcing fumbles.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i don't take it as an offense tbh, everyone knows that if your name is not gronkowski, hernandez or brady, you'll be underpaid or paid what is right in NE. Most likely you'll end up a slave like most defenders in NE are. That's the way it has been for long, so..

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bon Jovi making another run at Bills ownership: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/Rocker-Bo...254812731.html

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills President and CEO Russ Brandon to be in Draft Day, coming to theaters this weekend...the new Bills beat reporter is obviously new, tbh

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/vi...1-cdfd1394c74e

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...2-84ece3077756

Says she used to work for the Patriots, maybe DoK and mono remember her. Shes got the classic northeastern fake-bake going on wit dat oompa-loompa skin tone, tho...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    not the owner you need, but the owner you deserve?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    you can also be thankful gronk is never on the field and hernandez is behind bars
    They better draft Jace Amaro in the 1st round this year and take care of that problem.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    This season for the Bills will be something like the "Chuck Strong" campaign for the Colts. Numbers, or some sort of symbol will likely be on the helmets or jerseys (R Wilson). On top of that you have the whole Jim Kelly thing. Causes certainly galvanize, and this could be the year the Bills make the playoffs tbh.
    Big shocker here.
    ______

The Buffalo Bills announced Thursday that the team will wear a commemorative patch on their jerseys honoring their late owner Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.

Courtesy of Buffalo Bills
    The Bills will honor late owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr. with a patch on their jerseys.
    The patch, which will be worn on the upper left shoulder on the Bills' jerseys throughout the 2014 season, features Wilson's initials RCW in red lettering.

"Ralph would be humbled to see such a tribute in his honor, worn proudly by a team that meant so much to him," said Wilson's wife Mary, in a statement released by the team. "The patch is a fitting acknowledgement of his commitment to the players, the team, and the Western New York area, and our family is touched by the outpouring of support and remembrance."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...jersey-patches

Also, Goddell is putting pressure on the unnamed new ownership to build a new stadium to keep the team viable in the region.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Stevie to the Niners? THE BILLS.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Four black QB's on the roster:

EJ Manuel
    Thad Lewis
    Dennis Dixon
    Kenny Guiton

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Stay Kelly Tough

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

EJ Manuel
    Thad Lewis
    Dennis Dixon
    Kenny Guiton

Totally missed this

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

EJ Manuel
    Thad Lewis
    Dennis Dixon
    Kenny Guiton

LMFAO.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Last October, rock star Jon Bon Jovi attended a Dallas Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium. Bon Jovi watched from Jerry Jones’ owner’s box and even joined the team in the locker room after their 31-16 Sunday night victory over Washington.

On Monday, Jones vouched for Bon Jovi to be the next owner of the Buffalo Bills.

“I don’t know of anyone that I have any more respect for as a father, or as a husband, or certainly as a potential business partner,” Jones said at the NFL’s spring meeting in Atlanta, via the Toronto Sun. “And so it’s a credit to him that he’s had the career that he’s had, that he’s qualified to become an NFL owner. As we know, you can’t just wish for that. You have to be able to do something about that financially. So he’s an outstanding candidate to be an owner in the NFL, and he’s a great friend.”

Since the death of founding Bills owner Ralph Wilson in March, the sale of the franchise has been a hot topic with several potential buyers mentioned, including billionaire businessman Donald Trump.

“He knows many of the owners, personally,” Jones said of Bon Jovi. “All owners know of him. But he knows them personally. He’s committed, he’s very genuine.

“You talk about individuals and talk about their qualification — there hasn’t been anybody more qualified to be involved in sports ownership, or certainly ownership in the NFL, than Jon Bon Jovi.”
    http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...xt-owner.html/

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    All draft picks signed, and we still have around 6-7 mil to play with for a FA. Hopefully some DL depth or a veteran safety is in order. I actually love how this team is being put together on defense, and as a whole in the trenches. Hopefully Moeaki can be at least half of what he used to be--other than that not expecting a great deal out of our TE's receiving-wise (but as a group they're at least above-average blockers).

QB and Paul's sprog at OC are our biggest weaknesses now...I actually like Thad as the back-up--he's solid and fearless. EJ wasn't terrible, but his knee issues are a concern. The one good thing I'll say about him is he played exceptionally well in 2 minute situations last year. Just stay healthy, and this team could surprise, imo

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Just hope Dareus doesn't get suspended before the season even starts. Drag racing, controlled substances? No bueno

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    While i have you here, how many games can one expect to miss for banned subtances?

Thread Information