Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    As MH said, Byrd is set to be franchised again if not dealt. Hopefully Buffalo goes TE, OLB, or WR with their top pick and not OT.

As can be said with just about any team other than SF, SEA, and CAR, we'll only go as far as our QB takes us. The Whaley era will hopefully be more fruitful than the past 15 years of ty GMing. Last years draft was very successful, particularly our top 4 picks:

1. EJ Manuel - TBD. Wasn't bad, but his injuries are already a big redflag for a mobile QB
    2. Robert Woods - Can't wait to see his progression. Can be as good as a 1b with a good QB.
    3. Kiko Alonso - MOTHER ING BOSS
    4. Marquise Goodwin - Surprisingly dangerous WR--one of the fastest guys in the NFL. Good WR4 but makes his money being being a badass ST'er.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills playing the Giants in the HOF game this year.

Rumblings on the Bills board/team media is that Marrone and Whaley are all-in on EJ Manuel and this draft will be all about the offense to put him in a situation to succeed.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    DD with the not-so subtle dig at NFC Powers + Carolina . Is this the year the Bills challenge Tom Terrific in the AFC East? Does EJ Manuel continue to progress or spends more time on the injury list? That Bills vs. Browns Thursday night barn burner was an entertaining game...or at least I think it was the Bills vs. Browns...

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Nah, Pats have a cakewalk to another division le but it'd be nice to see the Bills make a run at a WC. The Bills-Browns game was good until Tuel-Time. I just want EJ to stay healthy...seriously, our O skill positions could very well look like this next year:

QB - E.J. Manuel
    RB - C.J. Spiller/Fred Jackson
    WR - Robert Woods/Marquise Goodwin
    WR - Allen Robinson or Kelvin Benjamin/T.J. Graham (only has track speed, good in space--not bad for a #5 WR though).
    WR (slot) - Stevie Johnson
    TE - Eric Ebron

The O-line is pretty damn solid outside of LG too, so EJ would have every opportunity to succeed--especially in the Marrone/Hackett uptempo O.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    another transitional year imho.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    There's talks that Buffalo may move Kiko to OLB, but I hope that's just conjecture at this point. He excelled as the Mike--and even though he's got the speed and coverage skills to play any of the spots--I'd rather he stay put. Something tells me they might trade back if Mack doesn't fall to them, but again, I don't wanna miss out on Ebron and the Jets will definitely not pass on him.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    WGR 550 Buffalo reports the Bills are unlikely to re-sign or use the franchise tag on free agent FS Jairus Byrd.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5307/jairus-byrd

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    [/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5307/jairus-byrd
    Yup, the Bills board has been eating itself alive since hearing the news. We are the most jewish franchise in sports

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    [/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5307/jairus-byrd
    very good move if true.

Tankin'
    My Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Post Count
    The Eagles better sign him. We need safeties so badly.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    The Buffalo Bills are expected to announce they will not play a game in Toronto this season and have all eight of their 2014 home regular-season games in Orchard Park.
    http://bills.buffalonews.com/2014/03/05/bills-expected-drop-toronto-game-year-play-8-ralph/

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    “The Buffalo Bills and Rogers are committed to delivering a first-class NFL experience to Canadians. As such, we have postponed for one year the scheduled 2014 regular season game at Rogers Centre in Toronto, and that game will return to Ralph Wilson Stadium. We will use this time to collectively evaluate opportunities and build on the foundation to enhance future games.
    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Buffalo-Bills--Rogers-Media-postpone-Toronto-series-for-2014/c2d3ef98-85d1-4e26-a485-7b2594f22c6c?campaign=tw_buf_article

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    [/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Buffalo-Bills--Rogers-Media-postpone-Toronto-series-for-2014/c2d3ef98-85d1-4e26-a485-7b2594f22c6c?campaign=tw_buf_article
    What's with the skins avi tbh

The u?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What's with the skins avi tbh

The u?
    No, Moss & Taylor are 2 of my favorite players OAT

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Love the Brandon es signing...best run-stuffing LB who is sorely needed for a D that can't stop the run. Kiko moves to the Will which is great b/c he's excellent in coverage and can tackle in open field with the best of them. Rivers/Lawson will fight it out at the Sam, but they're adequate enough with our now disgusting front-7. Corey Graham was a damn good pick-up at corner and Aaron Williams has excelled at SS. Just a shame we couldn't hold onto Byrd--we are a FS away from a Top-5 D imo. Re-signing Scott Chandler unfortunately means they pass on Ebron in the first. I just really hope they don't draft a tackle at that spot. WR or TE please

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    In addition to getting es, New England now has a huge gap in run defense with him and Wilfork (presumably) gone

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    In addition to getting es, New England now has a huge gap in run defense with him and Wilfork (presumably) gone
    New England has Hightower who's another fat useless run stuffing LB like es.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills bringing in Kenny Britt for a look. I'm all for a 1-2 year performance/incentive deal since he still has a ton of talent, but is just lazy.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Sad to read about Jim Kelly fighting for his life--The dude was so valued on that Bills team that he will forever be remembered for that 4 straight loss thing but beyond that as a real good QB. Bummer.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It's not looking good at all

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I think getting Mike Williams for a sixth-rounder could be a steal. He's a solid second-tier receiver with first-tier talent. They are committed to paying him $6 Million guaranteed over the next two years, but that's not bad at all for a young starter.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    This likely means the end of Stevie Johnson, which is bittersweet. Such a great technical receiver and easily one of the most crisp route runners in the league, but had the most untimely drops/fumbles. He was loved b/c he was a 7th rounder who exceeded all expectations, but I'll take MW to replace him at this point. We still need a big-bodied receiving target like Evans or TE Ebron though.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills will play at the Lions on Thanksgiving: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-thanksgiving/

Schwartz returns to Motown...I actually like our chances in this one, tbh

Thread Information