My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can anyone recommend a pair of bluetooth headphones? I had the LG tone headphones and liked them but they quit working so I need a new pair. I don't really want to spend over 70 bucks and if I get no recommendations I'll probably get the LG tone plus headphones, but wanted to eye if anyone had a good experience with other ones.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you could always get one of those little bluetooth receivers that you can plug your regular headphones into.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate wires. It's especially difficult to deal with them while riding my bike

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Depends on your application, but I like the Logitech 800, they have both bluetooth and wireless capability. Also has a mic. It's more of a headset than headphones though, so if you're looking for something for beats, you'll likely want more isolation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate wires. It's especially difficult to deal with them while riding my bike
    Headphones while riding is a bad idea, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm on a street, I only put one in my right ear and keep the volume low.

I ended up getting the LG tone plus ones. They have really good sound and even having had the original lg tone headphones I am impressed. The one problem I had with the originals (the wire stripping where it enters the housing) had been reinforced.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    People walking, riding, etc. are getting creamed by buses, trucks, and cars more than ever these days. Mostly from texting while walking, but headphones do it too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People walking, riding, etc. are getting creamed by buses, trucks, and cars more than ever these days. Mostly from texting while walking, but headphones do it too.
    The lack of non-automotive infrastructure in the US contributes a lot to this. Bike lanes are horribly designed or non-existent, pedestrian crossings can often seem like afterthoughts or something that gets in the *way* of 4 wheel traffic, and public transit is not developed enough to take the stress away from the roads in many cities. It's a shame that the US went all-in on the car at the expense of everything else, because most major cities would benefit tremendously from having viable means of getting to and from major commerce areas by means other than the internal combustion engine. And I say that as a staunch car lover.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lack of non-automotive infrastructure in the US contributes a lot to this. Bike lanes are horribly designed or non-existent, pedestrian crossings can often seem like afterthoughts or something that gets in the *way* of 4 wheel traffic, and public transit is not developed enough to take the stress away from the roads in many cities. It's a shame that the US went all-in on the car at the expense of everything else, because most major cities would benefit tremendously from having viable means of getting to and from major commerce areas by means other than the internal combustion engine. And I say that as a staunch car lover.
    And the bike lane is usually conveniently located in the midst of all the debris that flies to the side of the road! Glad I got Gatorskins on my roadie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the bike lane is usually conveniently located in the midst of all the debris that flies to the side of the road! Glad I got Gatorskins on my roadie.
    What do you ride, man? I just got a new saddle on my roadie yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you ride, man? I just got a new saddle on my roadie yesterday.
    I have a Cannondale Warrior 400r, and just got a 29" SE Big Ripper for my birthday to cruise around on. Love both of them - you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a Cannondale Warrior 400r, and just got a 29" SE Big Ripper for my birthday to cruise around on. Love both of them - you?
    Rocking a Felt F55 with Dura Ace shifters and ultegra cassette and derailleurs. I love it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rocking a Felt F55 with Dura Ace shifters and ultegra cassette and derailleurs. I love it.
    Nice, some of my friends own a bike shop in New Braunfels that is a Felt dealer, great bikes

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    I'm rocking a Ranch Hand grill guard that see's your Felt F55 and raises it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your witticisms are amazing.

Thread Information