Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    New offer out to another RB. Jess Anders out of Aledo HS, believe theyve won a couple state les recently. Looks like the staff is focusing on skill positions/speed early on, offers probably wont pick up in other areas until Summer Camps.

Jess Anders
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/830581...ghts/106409375
    Jess Anders is Commit #6...

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

The defense dominated. The defensive line will be the best in C-USA imo.

You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    You could link to the sites your pulling info from FKLA.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    I've been giving credit to Scout and Rivals throughout the thread. I'll put a direct link for both on the OP though.

Post Count
    Holy , the Truth is up in this mofo...Great news with latest commit and good to see the Defense stepping up cause its going to take a while for the offense to start clicking regularly without its mvp..
    Last edited by yavozerb; 04-27-2014 at 04:28 PM.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    Great thread. Thanks for the info.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    I've been giving credit to Scout and Rivals throughout the thread. I'll put a direct link for both on the OP though.
    Appreciate the thread and the info you share. Just think a generic rivals or scout credit isn't enough. Insideutsa.com and insiderunnersports.com deserve to be linked in all posts. Similar to floss in the longhorns thread.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Wasn't my intention but I see what you are saying with Rivals/Scout being generic. That will change.

This is corre BTW.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Spring Game interviews, courtesy of Fox Sports' Annabel Stephan:

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    A couple more, courtesy of InsideRunnerSports:

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Think I may have done wrong by the owners of the two sites, even though that wasn't the intention, so we are gonna shut this down. InsideUTSA and InsideRunnerSports have all this and a lot more info-- both great sites. The YouTube for the latter is UTSATailgaters2010 which routinely puts out player/coach interviews.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    I'm on InsideUTSA, IRS, and Orangebloods, and I still come to this forum to check your thread and TFloss's Longhorns thread. It's a shame you're shutting it down. I actually subscribed to Orangebloods because I got addicted to the info after reading TFloss's threads. I appreciate the effort you put into this.

Post Count
    Think I may have done wrong by the owners of the two sites, even though that wasn't the intention, so we are gonna shut this down. InsideUTSA and InsideRunnerSports have all this and a lot more info-- both great sites. The YouTube for the latter is UTSATailgaters2010 which routinely puts out player/coach interviews.
    Thats too bad cause I support UTSA football even though I have no affiliation with the school but simply live in SA. Not sure what you did wrong other than trying to give this up and coming program some publicity and exposure. No way am I going to a paysite to get this info, sorry. Good luck and hopefully you will be back some more info in the near future..

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Just include the links each time, no biggie.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Actually just post the topic of the article and the link. They deserve the traffic and could get some more hits from links posted here.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Actually just post the topic of the article and the link. They deserve the traffic and could get some more hits from links posted here.

This for sure.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Thats too bad cause I support UTSA football even though I have no affiliation with the school but simply live in SA. Not sure what you did wrong other than trying to give this up and coming program some publicity and exposure. No way am I going to a paysite to get this info, sorry. Good luck and hopefully you will be back some more info in the near future..
    Give RowdyTalk.com a shot. They are always on top of UTSA related news over there, great little community too.

Everyone else thanks for the help but I'd rather just shut it down tbh.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    and 6 pages in it's done and dusted

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    According to E-N's Jerry Briggs, East Central alum and Rivals 3-Star safety, Austin Jupe has transferred to UTSA from Baylor. He will have to sit out one year under the NCAA transfer Rules.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    According to E-N's Jerry Briggs, East Central alum and Rivals 3-Star safety, Austin Jupe has transferred to UTSA from Baylor. He will have to sit out one year under the NCAA transfer Rules.
    Solid pick-up. Three years of eligibility left after he sits out, should come right in and replace Wade.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    Conference USA released the 2014 season television schedule. The Roadrunners will have nine nationally televised games, including the August 29th season opener against University of Houston on ESPNU and the September 4th home opener against Arizona on Fox Sports 1.

Post Count
    There is some pretty solid exposure for UTSA there in the TV schedule.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    The Runners got a commitment from Kingwood QB Jaylon Henderson. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2096838/...ghts/124952375 HUDL

With Copperas Cove's Manny Harris, this is the second QB commitment for the Runners.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

Average final AP ranking (2009-2013): N/A

Average recruiting class ranking (2010-2014):
    117th

Coaching stability:
    Pretty solid

In the past decade, the FBS ranks have swelled thanks to the addition of eight new full members, with four more either joining this year or next to beef the total tally to 129. Most of these programs, though, have struggled to establish themselves as anything more than a low-end product that can only hope to reach the six wins necessary to get a bowl game.

And then there's UTSA. With its built-in fanbase, fertile recruiting backyard and championship-level coach, the Roadrunners are primed to be the next big thing in college football.

UTSA didn't even have a program until 2011, but since joining FBS in 2012, it's been consistent improvement, as the school went from 8-4 in the Western Athletic to 7-5 in Conference USA. Larry Coker, who won a national le with Miami (Fla.), has implemented a winning mentality into this new program and should soon be packing the Alamodome with south Texas fans interested in seeing another big winner.

And with that success should come future advancement. Kyle Kensing of The College Football Huddle thinks UTSA and its growing region could be a prime candidate for the next wave of conference realignment, where the winning should continue.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...0-years/page/3

Only Bleacher Report but still surprising to be mentioned in this kind of list. Speaks volumes about the potential the program has. I think we win a couple of conference les then go on to the AAC with Houston and SMU before the decade is done tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas State Bobcats
    Post Count
    That's some solid recognition. I think as long as the staff everywhere within the administration and athletic department is kept intact, then a future AAC invitation is very likely.

Thread Information