Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Luis deflecting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STD-Wade has made a (probable) HOF career of the above.
    He's HOF for sure, not 1st ballot though imo, tbh, fwiw

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wade is definitely first ballot material...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Healthy Kobe still won't be anything more than a roleplayer at this point tbh. He'll prolly be Derek Fisher with a bit more consistency and more FTs.
    Kobe has caused BNSF so much asshurt throughout the years that you guys are now delusional. Question: how many all defensive teams has Ray Allen made in his career? Did he even make 3rd team once? Not even in 2008 when he was part of a top 5 defensive team in NBA history. He was a good team defender. But he can shoot so he is valuable. Well, so can Kobe, who just so happens to own the NBA record for 3s in a game (12). As long as he has a jumper, he is employable by the NBA. As long as he can go old school (AKA posting up guards and forwards that are either too short or have poor low post defensive skills), he is employable in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is d-wade NOT first ballot?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Heat Nation has as many rangs as his hero CP

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how is d-wade NOT first ballot?
    Indescent proposal: you have one more slot available. Manu (3 rangs) and STD-Wade (3 rangs) are both vying for the last ballot. Who you got?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OT, but it's crazy how little Paul has actually accomplished. 2 series wins, 1 of which only happened b/c Memphis fell asleep with a 25-pt 4th quarter lead. His testimony to life right now is deferring to Jannero Pargo and making State Farm ads. He's too good not to have a better resume...I hope they make some noise in the playoffs this year though, the NBA needs an exciting playoffs since the Lakers won't be there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wade is definitely first ballot material...
    I'd give his ass the Barry Bonds treatment tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indescent proposal: you have one more slot available. Manu (3 rangs) and STD-Wade (3 rangs) are both vying for the last ballot. Who you got?
    as a die hard fan i shouldn't be eligible to vote when Manu is up

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OT, but it's crazy how little Paul has actually accomplished. 2 series wins, 1 of which only happened b/c Memphis fell asleep with a 25-pt 4th quarter lead. His testimony to life right now is deferring to Jannero Pargo and making State Farm ads. He's too good not to have a better resume...I hope they make some noise in the playoffs this year though, the NBA needs an exciting playoffs since the Lakers won't be there.
    - it's quite pitiful. Some clowns think this dude was better than Zeke. Put Zeke on this year's Clippers and they sweep the Heat in the Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    as a die hard fan i shouldn't be eligible to vote when Manu is up
    Chicken !

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'd give his ass the Barry Bonds treatment tbh
    Kirby should get it too for those PED, I mean, "blood spinning" treatments in Germany

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll say Manu and rationalize it because of his non-nba accomplishments

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If only American citizens were allowed to vote it would probably be 95%/5% in favor of Wade

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'd give the HOF spot to Wade and give Manu a wing dedicated to his epic performances in 0.4, The Foul, and 6, curated by ElNono

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Manu>Wade

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kirby should get it too for those PED, I mean, "blood spinning" treatments in Germany
    True, but he was a 1st ballot HOFer before his "treatments"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd give the HOF spot to Wade and give Manu a wing dedicated to his epic performances in 0.4, The Foul, and 6, curated by ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good idea... I'll prepare the "caught a bat in mid-air" section and the "exploding shoes" section...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers will always remain a popular destination for many. The same cant be said about the Spurs.
    No ?

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It has to be written once in a while as people believe nobody wants to set foot in LA because of AIDS and Jim Buss.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dante Exum

NBA Comparison: Penny Hardaway

Strengths:

Lightning quick combo guard with a deadly first step ... Plays an incredibly controlled and smooth game, especially considering he is routinely the quickest guy on the court ... Gets where he wants to off the dribble at will; has good ability to change direction ... Very positive reports about his leadership ability, strong character, and work ethic ... An unselfish and heady player ... Has an uncanny ability to draw fouls, both in the open- and half-court...At 6'6" is more than capable of playing both guard positions; "natural" position may actually be PG... A good and willing passer... Has great length ... Can score in a variety of ways around the basket ... Has good finishing ability ... Good overall feel for the game ... One of the top prospects not just in Australia, but in the world ... Strong character kid, with strong desire to win and improve his game ...
    LINK

If we draft him and he reaches the level of Penny (pre-injury)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    all the new players want to be like Kobe....no one is feeling Lebron

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LINK

If we draft him and he reaches the level of Penny (pre-injury)
    mike dantonio gonna blast this kid to the media like he does Pau?

Thread Information