Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Didn't see it posted, stop slackin Gonzo.

Offseason Priorities:

1. Cut Schaub, Joseph, Daniels, Manning.

then

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    With the cap increasing, they may not have to cut nearly as many people. Pretty good chance they keep Joseph now...and possibly Daniels.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Are y'all s really that sold on teddy?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Are y'all s really that sold on teddy?
    O'Brien put in work with Matt Mcgloin. I think him and Teddy would work out more than him and Manziel. Plus I want Clowney no where near the team. And the Texans must take a QB.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    sponsored by we getting Football tbh

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if you draft fooseball, you already dodged one bullet with Vince young

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    if you draft fooseball, you already dodged one bullet with Vince young
    They saw the writing on the wall with VY. Pretty sure they see it again tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i think it's pretty obvious houston will draft either clowney or bortles, both seem like good choices tbh. Derek Carr looks like he will advance in qb rankings from here until the draft, same for logan thomas and jimmy garoppolo. Bridgewater will probably be drafted by either cleveland or the raider but probably with zero confidence. Manziel will start slipping .

Meaning if houston takes clowney at 1, they could draft one of those two in the second or third.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Comparing VY to Football is re ed and everyone in here knows it. Id expect the casual fan to make that comparison but not people who know the big difference b/w their arms and releases tbh.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    i think it's pretty obvious houston will draft either clowney or bortles, both seem like good choices tbh. Derek Carr looks like he will advance in qb rankings from here until the draft, same for logan thomas and jimmy garoppolo. Bridgewater will probably be drafted by either cleveland or the raider but probably with zero confidence. Manziel will start slipping .

Meaning if houston takes clowney at 1, they could draft one of those two in the second or third.
    Wait wait you're high on Thomas' arm but not Footballs? Have you seen Thomas play?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wait wait you're high on Thomas' arm but not Footballs? Have you seen Thomas play?
    i'm not talking about my opinions tbh, just about what the trend is or what in my opinion it may be. If it was for me i'd draft a qb only if he was a) the glennon type or b) the luck type

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    restructures are typically bad news in the long run. be wary

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    restructures are typically bad news in the long run. be wary
    Seriously, I've never heard of a player not being willing to restructure. The Texans aren't in a place to restructure, anyway. They seem a year away from even returning to their level from two years ago.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter tbh. Daniels, Schaub and Manning are probably all gone. They will be able to afford to keep Joseph after that.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Seriously, I've never heard of a player not being willing to restructure. The Texans aren't in a place to restructure, anyway. They seem a year away from even returning to their level from two years ago.
    all it does is give them more guaranteed money while making it harder to cut them down the line... whats not to like?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if they were really going to have room from those cuts, they're better off not restructuring

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    McCain was quite possibly the worst DB in the league. Surprised it took them this long to think about it.

OD was my dude, but he just couldn't stay healthy and Garrett Graham will give the same production on the cheap.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

With the 2014 NFL Draft less than two months away, ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper has released the latest update to his mock draft, and he has a surprising pick at number one overall in a linebacker from the MAC.

According to Kiper’s update, he sees the Houston Texans not only bypassing on a quarterback with the top pick, but also passing on Jadeveon Clowney and taking Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack with the top pick. After his respective performances at the NFL Scouting Combine and at his Pro Day, Mack has drawn a lot more interest in this process than he came in with.

Also of note, he has Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel going to the Minnesota Vikings, not much longer after Manziel was praised by not only legendary Vikes signal caller Fran Tarkenton, but Brett Favre as well.

http://fansided.com/2014/03/13/2014-...l-mack-texans/

Thread Information