Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just saw on Inside the NBA on TNT, that LeBron James complained about the jerseys they wore tonight, because he doesn't like short sleeve shirts and it feels like they tug on him when he shoots. Nothing related to the Spurs, just thought Spurs fans would get a huge laugh out of how much of a whiner and girl LeBron is. Once again refusing to give SA credit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo ing hoo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Kenny said, don't wear smedium shirts

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this has been a universal complaint about the jerseys since their inception. they suck ass and look terrible. the more the stars about them the better so the short-sleeves don't become the standard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he doesn't give anything to SA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree they look like and could possibly affect a player's game, but it didn't seem to be bothering Timmy. Js.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Tim actually wore a non formfitting shirt. First thing I noticed actually

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top story on BSPN:

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are we going to hear next? He forgot to take his pleasure dildo out of his ass during the game? Pussy needs to stfu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuses...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi also complained about the sleeved jerseys in his post-game interview.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

one of the better ones yet and I've never seen it before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a load of horse IMO. For me personally when I went to the park every night to play pick up games I could be wearing t-shirts, tank tops, under armour shirts, my polo shirt from work, and whatever was clean in my dresser. Never did I think a shirt was affecting my shot. If I had a bad shooting night, it was just that...a bad shooting night. Those things happen. Plus at the NBA level you can't make those types of excuses, especially when players spend hours of repe ion on their shot. , when they're warming up before a game don't they have t-shirts, sweats, long sleeve shirts, those sleeves on their arms, and whatever else they got on? Wouldn't all that crap mess up their shooting rhythm?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a load of horse IMO. For me personally when I went to the park every night to play pick up games I could be wearing t-shirts, tank tops, under armour shirts, my polo shirt from work, and whatever was clean in my dresser. Never did I think a shirt was affecting my shot. If I had a bad shooting night, it was just that...a bad shooting night. Those things happen. Plus at the NBA level you can't make those types of excuses, especially when players spend hours of repe ion on their shot. , when they're warming up before a game don't they have t-shirts, sweats, long sleeve shirts, those sleeves on their arms, and whatever else they got on? Wouldn't all that crap mess up their shooting rhythm?
    Personally I never shoot in anything with sleeves. I can definitely feel it affect my shooting arm as I'm rising. I'm a spot up shooter though so I like to have that rhythm.

LeBron shouldn't be making excuses but I think i would actively hate shooting in those "jerseys". They look terrible and seem to be affecting more than just LeBron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sleeves can effect your shot. . .but I would assume they wouldn't release jerseys with narrow shoulders so they actually did. If you're wearing a big shirt it really doesn't effect your shot at all. It's only when you're wearing something with narrow shoulders or a jacket. . .not a in light stretchy jersey with wide shoulders that's designed NOT to effect your jumper.

The Spurs didn't seem to have a problem making shots last night. Neither did most players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't seem to affect all the other pro basketball players he was playing against....

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    was he wearing sleeves vs us on tuesday?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when i gym, i feel a fair bit of difference when i lift with a singlet and with a tee. Its like 10% difference. serious.

But having said that. i reckon he hasnt recovered from his 61pt game and felt it more than us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another reason he's not the best of the best, when you are you dont complain about jerseys and say you're tired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good on LeBron for complaining. They look like . The more high profile players complain about them the better to hopefully finally get rid of them. They look like amateur high school or college kids in those stupid jerseys. BTW I've never worked out why those college ballers actually wear short sleeve t-shirts under their jersey wtf, they not happy with how their biceps and triceps look or something, they got bad skin or hairy shoulders and are too shy to wear a proper jersey I don't know? The sooner they are outlawed the better imo

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just saw on Inside the NBA on TNT, that LeBron James complained about the jerseys they wore tonight, because he doesn't like short sleeve shirts and it feels like they tug on him when he shoots. Nothing related to the Spurs, just thought Spurs fans would get a huge laugh out of how much of a whiner and girl LeBron is. Once again refusing to give SA credit.

I woulda had respect for him if he had complained about them looking like cholo wife beater outfits....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love this video. But we need a space for Danny. And that little kid far to the left should be turned into Patty Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was he wearing sleeves vs us on tuesday?
    No, He was just 'tired' that game

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus LeBron is pathetic for even mentioning this.

Thread Information