View Poll Results: Ban Thread and/or Kool?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban Thread

49 49.49%
  • Ban Kool

89 89.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Personally can't ban anyone any more. I do get tasked with the decision making process (a la this thread), but I can't ban anyone. Plus, you didn't come up on the radar at all. There were a few posters (some already banned or in process), but I was only tasked with the decision on Capri/Thread..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's funny, is Kool/Thread should be grateful it was me. I think management really wants them gone, but they like to get feedback usually. I believe they though I would enact swift retribution which is why they choose me, but I actually thought about it and left it to the people.

He should owe me another $500 for not taking the only thing in his life away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale is fine, however koolaid is more useless than a pussy on a dead .

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if she said I was ugly it only means she wants to me
    Only an American would draw that conclusion.

lmao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Banning one on any forum is made.

I don't like Kool but getting rid of him via the banstick just ain't right.

^ that's love right there

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale is fine, however koolaid is more useless than a pussy on a dead .
    If he goes I go.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's funny, is Kool/Thread should be grateful it was me. I think management really wants them gone, but they like to get feedback usually. I believe they though I would enact swift retribution which is why they choose me, but I actually thought about it and left it to the people.

You might get the second $500, but, you ain't ever gettin' the first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he goes I go.
    That's a shame.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

you know..even when the EC was created I've always appreciated how Kori and Timvp would blow smoke up your asses making you guys think yall were important in life...I found that to be priceless...secretly I thought it was an insult...but that's just how I'm wired to think. So what you're basically saying is that once again Kori and Timvp sends out to a midget to do their dirty work

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only an American would draw that conclusion.

lmao!!!
    speaking from experience here

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like I'd do anything else? Please.

You still don't get it. After all I've tried to show you lunkheads about Kool, let alone me, just Kool. You still don't see it. Shouldn't surprise me though. You won't be happy till we're all gone cept you and the Dallas people.

I'll never understand it if I live to be a hundred.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You still don't get it. After all I've tried to show you lunkheads about Kool, let alone me, just Kool. You still don't see it. Shouldn't surprise me though. You won't be happy till we're all gone cept you and the Dallas people.

they're unhappy people Cully...only people with real ty lives get so worked up and angry for real

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they're unhappy people Cully...only people with real ty lives get so worked up and angry for real
    Yep. And some day they'll kick themselves in the realization of what they had and what they pissed away.

I'm going to take a shower and cleanse my filthy body, then head to the couch for a snooze-a-roony.

Morning, fellows.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously? This.

No need to get all worked up about these two when there are tons of ty posters on board who absolutely brings nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meh, I like you because you're an original poster with an original shtick. Its fun going back and forth with you. The other one is just an annoying little spammer. Literally anyone could do what he does, a few have even tried and gotten banned because apparently its only OK if you're him. Dedicated, but ultimately simple and lazy. Longevity is about all he can claim, and we all know that the best trolls kind of know when to retire.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Culbear is fine, tbh, he has added many new sentences and words to his system's vocabulary this year..

As for Cedric, I don't even notice his posts/threads anymore, most of the time..I don't know how there are people that still fall for his ..he's a young African immigrant with a rich father, he has always had trouble making friends since his father moved them around a lot while he was growing up(oil business), so he gets his attention on the Internet with his poor basketball takes, etc..

I'm against the banishment of anybody, just ignore whoever you want to ignore, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Culbear is fine, tbh, he has added many new sentences and words to his system's vocabulary this year..

As for Cedric, I don't even notice his posts/threads anymore, most of the time..I don't know how there are people that still fall for his ..he's a young African immigrant with a rich father, he has always had trouble making friends since his father moved them around a lot while he was growing up(oil business), so he gets his attention on the Internet with his poor basketball takes, etc..

I'm against the banishment of anybody, just ignore whoever you want to ignore, tbh..
    I feel ya, I scroll right by his posts without noticing these days, selective reading I guess....

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Never gets old...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, damn, this is getting like the Hunger Games.

Thread - since you said "If he goes, I go", management just informed me that if you agree to log out and never log back in, that they will never ban Koolaid_Man

So, by you actively logging out and having the wherewithal to stay out, you can guarantee Koolaid his place on ST forever.

Damn...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never gets old...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. And some day they'll kick themselves in the realization of what they had and what they pissed away.

I'm going to take a shower and cleanse my filthy body, then head to the couch for a snooze-a-roony.

Morning, fellows.
    Well what is extra hilarious, is that if this poll doesn't get the requisite 25 votes, then you have to apologize to everyone on ST for being wrong about them. If the poll doesn't yield ban votes, then that means people on ST do realize what you said and you were 100% wrong and were wrong in how you treated them.

How on Earth could you ever make up for that grave of an error?

If I could reach..HIGHER! DPG's Booster Seat's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP doin work

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Napoleon complex

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least this thread has tangible thoughts and responses...the Club threads all have emoticons and parroting to the Nth degree...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That literally makes no sense. Are you saying ST has the Napoleon complex because they are voting? Did you mean management has the Napoleon complex for cleaning up ST and targeting these two? I am really trying to understand what you meant here because it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Thread Information