View Poll Results: Ban Thread and/or Kool?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban Thread

49 49.49%
  • Ban Kool

89 89.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never gets old...

Yes that's me in the flesh...Can't deny my beauty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least this thread has tangible thoughts and responses...the Club threads all have emoticons and parroting to the Nth degree...
    Wow - that's kind of sad when you think about it. All you get in Kool's threads are a couple pity posts and Thread/Kool talking to each other.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Culbear is fine, tbh, he has added many new sentences and words to his system's vocabulary this year..

As for Cedric, I don't even notice his posts/threads anymore, most of the time..I don't know how there are people that still fall for his ..he's a young African immigrant with a rich father, he has always had trouble making friends since his father moved them around a lot while he was growing up(oil business), so he gets his attention on the Internet with his poor basketball takes, etc..

I'm against the banishment of anybody, just ignore whoever you want to ignore, tbh..
    ^ you have no idea how pleased I am that you have this view of Kool

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow - that's kind of sad when you think about it. All you get in Kool's threads are a couple pity posts and Thread/Kool talking to each other.
    did you take a vacation day or did they give you another shift?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't make any sense. You are trying to turn around the fact management doesn't like you and thinks you are likely physically ugly based on how bad your posting is

I'm not talking about not liking your posting style either. I am speaking about they think your basketball takes are so bad and that your sense of humor is so bland that they have bridged the gap between forum and real life and actually don't like you as a person

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    At least this thread has tangible thoughts and responses...the Club threads all have emoticons and parroting to the Nth degree...
    the NBA Forum is largely irrelevant these days. The Club is almost unreadable with the SBM/SA210Chewbacca/Avante/etc crap spewed in every thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That literally makes no sense. Are you saying ST has the Napoleon complex because they are voting? Did you mean management has the Napoleon complex for cleaning up ST and targeting these two? I am really trying to understand what you meant here because it doesn't make a lot of sense.
    I didn't mention names but apparently i've touched a nerve

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I guess. I am abstaining from this poll because I read Kool's threads and I like Dale's shtick. I wish you the best in your crusade, DPG.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Can you do your old scro a solid and ban me (and my alts)? I don't have the self-control to stop posting here, and I've tried many a time.

At least wait till after the True Detective finale so we can discuss it. Also, you are too valuable in the NFL forum to leave us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't mention names but apparently i've touched a nerve
    Now I am just confused..I didn't mention any names either, I just asked for clarification tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never gets old...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now I am just confused..I didn't mention any names either, I just asked for clarification tbh..
    I don't have to clarify . If you think the hats fits you, deal with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    banning people on the intranets.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I think Cul should get the boot. He can't handle going to the basement again. No one cares about Cedric or his posts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least wait till after the True Detective finale so we can discuss it. Also, you are too valuable in the NFL forum to leave us.
    Have you re-watched all 7 eps yet? I did yesterday, and although I picked up on a few more things here and there, w/o a doubt the funniest revelation was in eps 2 and 6. Remember when they visit that ranch and Cohle snidely says to Marty, "another down payment?" Fast forward 7 years and 4 episodes later and indeed it was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess. I am abstaining from this poll because I read Kool's threads and I like Dale's shtick. I wish you the best in your crusade, DPG.
    It's not my crusade. This is managements deal - they just tasked me with the decision on these two and instead of me deciding, since I don't speak for everyone, I left it to people like yourself who can choose to vote or not vote. I have never complained to managment about these two, but plenty have..This is their time to step up and do something about it if they want.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurfan has no self-control and are easily baited. I don't see how that's Thread or Kool's fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have to clarify . If you think the hats fits you, deal with it.
    Apparently I struck a nerve Getting awful angry about the fact you made no sense. I guess I won't ask you to clarify when you speak in tongues and aren't funny...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While it's 100% true that Spur fan is easily baited, when you look at Kool's threads most have very little responses. He still spams threads that aren't funny despite the fact hardly anyone ever posts in them IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problem with Thread. I learned to like the ol'

for Kool honestly the pink would be adequate not the ban

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While it's 100% true that Spur fan is easily baited, when you look at Kool's threads most have very little responses. He still spams threads that aren't funny despite the fact hardly anyone ever posts in them IMO.
    btw good job nephew

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If he goes I go.
    That would be a chicken move... ST is your drug and you know it... you just try to find excuses to give up

Be a man and leave on your own don't use that re child of you as a reason to do so

I'm gonna vote for cedric ban just to let you deal with your dilemna

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a cedric ban wont do if dale continues to regurgitate the like a parrot

cedric needs to raise the bar instead of spamming new threads, remember clown we want quality, not quan y, leave the quan y to the wankers upstairs

i think OP is still pissed about that tbomb thread about white man enjoy that cuck fetish where they continue to pay the black man to come plow that taco

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a cedric ban wont do if dale continues to regurgitate the like a parrot

cedric needs to raise the bar instead of spamming new threads, remember clown we want quality, not quan y, leave the quan y to the wankers upstairs

i think OP is still pissed about that tbomb thread about white man enjoy that cuck fetish where they continue to pay the black man to come plow that taco
    Kool ain't doing ..yall can all suck my balls through my draws... I won't believe any of this till I see it anyways...until then I'm gonna keep with...

Kobe 5

TOSF 4

now go run and tell dat ..Imma real nikka we don't bow down and kiss ass for no one...you got that..I'm a real mutha er G...and real ass nikka..I put that on my mama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont care if people want to troll, parrot, bring bad takes, etc. But the thread spamming is what makes the forum suck, similar to a lot of what is seen in the club. If anything i would just vote for Kool getting pinked. since i can't, i gave him a ban vote. culburn can be annoying when he forgets his meds, but he brings something to the forum. if he decides to leave as kool leaves, thats his choosing.

Thread Information