View Poll Results: Ban Thread and/or Kool?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban Thread

49 49.49%
  • Ban Kool

89 89.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There it is - there are 25 legitimate votes to ban Koolaidman. The process will be under way whenever management gets around to it (I would imagine in the next few days). I am very surprised that Thread didn't die on his sword here and that is even worst to Kool than losing ST privileges.

If Thread was going to leave with Kool anyways, why not just log off for good and save Kool? I guess Thread doesn't even like him either.

No matter how hard you try or how desperate you are for it...you're not getting that money my half pint homie

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice idea but I'm calling shenanigans, cause even management has to know there's only one poster on this board who truly needs to be banned

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1) You don't have to lie to kick it . This place is your life. You wake up at 7AM starting threads and are on here during weekend prime going out time..

2) They invented step stools to help with being short, what have they invented for being stupid that can help you?

You seem to be lashing out and melting down because you realize your time here is up. You really do love this place and for that I feel bad, but it was not me. This is a management deal and I didn't even vote. Literally 25+ people think you have terrible humor & even worse basketball takes..This will be a big blow to your social life and now you might actually have to make friends.
    ^ you can't be that stupid to believe that..the one thing I will admit to is that I like sticking my stick in SPur fan ass..it is pretty fun watching you guys get in a frantic tizzy over me...I'm all in your head Deepy....you don't realize it be everyone knows it....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool - you aren't even making any sense. I don't care about the money, I don't need it and I sleep better at night knowing I can pay my debts. Plus you getting swindled out of $50 then on more than made up for it

I don't think this has set in yet. You are done on ST. The place you love so much, the place that makes you happy is being ripped away from you. On top of that, it's being done by not only the people you longed for the most (Management), but your best friend Thread who let you take that bullet with a clear chance to save you.

Let that sink in. Only difference between you and Kobe is he signed a 48M contract just before he was finished

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On top of that, it's being done by not only the people you longed for the most (Management), but your best friend Thread who let you take that bullet with a clear chance to save you.
    shoulder to shoulder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he goes I go.
    So be it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool - you aren't even making any sense. I don't care about the money, I don't need it and I sleep better at night knowing I can pay my debts. Plus you getting swindled out of $50 then on more than made up for it

I don't think this has set in yet. You are done on ST. The place you love so much, the place that makes you happy is being ripped away from you. On top of that, it's being done by not only the people you longed for the most (Management), but your best friend Thread who let you take that bullet with a clear chance to save you.

Let that sink in. Only difference between you and Kobe is he signed a 48M contract just before he was finished

Deepy baby...yes you want that money...and you want it real bad too....what's sad is you believe I was swindled out of a cool $50...listen I'm always 10 steps ahead of you guys..everything you think you know is because I led you to the well. You guys are like gold fish...

Deepy even if I get banned one thing will always remain...I'm paid and you're not...I don't know how come you haven't figured it out yet...why do you think I'm never mad at anyone...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of spamming, if you guys want to really clean it up, threads about Fredo and the Lakers that has been rehashed to death should automatically get locked tbh.
    one poster starting 25-30 threads a week is spamming. what you are describing isn't. especially since a majority of those fredo threads are old ones that are just getting bumped

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    If Dale is gone then we'll never see his face again, that would presumably be his retirement from posting online forever.

Those 9 voters should rethink their decision

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony of this is that when management came to me with the decision, I tried putting them off. It's only since today when Thread went full on parrot mode did they force the issue with me (hence the thread today). So not only did Thread's stubborn actions enable this, he disappeared faster than I have ever seen when it came down

Kool got played

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Dale is gone then we'll never see his face again, that would presumably be his retirement from posting online forever.

Those 9 voters should rethink their decision
    You are a little to emo/concerned over this..who cares if he leaves? I don't care to ban him or anything, but if he leaves who really cares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you clearly don't realize who you are talking to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#Lebronnofacemask

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this thread is further proof that short people just aren't self made... DPG has to use me and Cully just to get the board's attention... just too short to do it on his own

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That literally doesn't make any sense and is a huge reason you are being voted off the island . Just terrible humor and no logic at all.

But this board is kold-blooded - dude already has the 25 votes and they are still voting for him Kool is in a very tough spot as well. He probably has some stuff he wants to say and if he doesn't say them in a parting thread he will probably regret it the rest of his life. It will very likely shape who he is fundamentally if he doesn't say what he wants to say before he's gone.

On the other hand, if this is a troll job (which it's not) and he makes a farewell thread then he's going to a whole other level of loser on this board. Not a good day for Kool. At least your buddy Thread is around to help you out in this tough times tbh..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That literally doesn't make any sense and is a huge reason you are being voted off the island . Just terrible humor and no logic at all.

But this board is kold-blooded - dude already has the 25 votes and they are still voting for him Kool is in a very tough spot as well. He probably has some stuff he wants to say and if he doesn't say them in a parting thread he will probably regret it the rest of his life. It will very likely shape who he is fundamentally if he doesn't say what he wants to say before he's gone.

On the other hand, if this is a troll job (which it's not) and he makes a farewell thread then he's going to a whole other level of loser on this board. Not a good day for Kool. At least your buddy Thread is around to help you out in this tough times tbh..
    Deepy..I got you writing paragraphs in response...here is how I view you deepy:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are a little to emo/concerned over this..who cares if he leaves? I don't care to ban him or anything, but if he leaves who really cares?
    Justin what are you talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about who cares if yall leave? BTW, everyone calls me JJ..

B*tches keep coming up short, f*cking wit too short, too short b*tchhhhh

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't post here often anymore but I do follow a lot, and I vote to ban both. The very little, and I mean very little, they bring to the site or discussion is not worth wading through the intolerable trash they generate. Ignoring and overlooking it becomes too much when they spam the board with thread after thread of drivel. They also bring out the worst in other posters which is just another negative side affect. If they have been warned before about these antics, then it's about time to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least Thread doesn't spam threads, ironically

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't post here often anymore but I do follow a lot, and I vote to ban both. The very little, and I mean very little, they bring to the site or discussion is not worth wading through the intolerable trash they generate. Ignoring and overlooking it becomes too much when they spam the board with thread after thread of drivel. They also bring out the worst in other posters which is just another negative side affect. If they have been warned before about these antics, then it's about time to go.
    and just who the is this nimrod? dude go baptize yourself if Tammy's massive anal opening

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's only one person who's opinion would be telling...DMC...how do you feel about me baby?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If they do ban me....it only means yall get a temporary reprieve from the anal thrashing...with the Lakers doing bad it would be perfect timing...and especially if Lebron rings 3 times in a row...I wouldn't have to be around this place to listen to all you ing suckers...it will be

Kobe 5
    TOSB4
    Le_Hairline 3

I can live with that....

now suck my ...and especially if they ban my legendary ass
    Way to live life...attempting to be "legendary on an internet forum"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and just who the is this nimrod? dude go baptize yourself if Tammy's massive anal opening
    That mother er is an og, he has the ear of the mods too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So than what's you and your woman's opinion on the club infestation

Thread Information