View Poll Results: Ban Thread and/or Kool?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban Thread

49 49.49%
  • Ban Kool

89 89.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, behind the scenes management has tasked a few people with key decisions on cleaning up ST a bit. They really only want to focus on a few things:

1) People they personally do not like (and I mean, really do not like & probably think they are ugly looking in real life too )

2) People that bring nothing to the board in terms of basketball intelligence or humor.

I was tasked with the decision on both Thread and Kool. Know this, there is no in-between, this is either a ban or they keep all their privileges so please consider that when deciding. But instead of me deciding I elected to put it to a vote instead. I have asked Thread about what it would do to him to gauge the ramifications of my decision and I just thought it would be more fair (even though I don't like him or wouldn't miss him) to have the board vote since it's up to me.

So here's the deal: If either one (or both) of these posters get 25 votes, they will be formally banned. If they do not, they will be allowed to continue as they currently do today. It will be a public poll as well. Troll votes do count since trolls are a big part of this community.

Thanks,

DPG

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - "Here Sport, suck on this."

- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol OP, banning clowns who cucked his cousin.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, behind the scenes management has tasked a few people with key decisions on cleaning up ST a bit. They really only want to focus on a few things:

1) People they personally do not like (and I mean, really do not like & probably think they are ugly looking in real life too )

2) People that bring nothing to the board in terms of basketball intelligence or humor.

I was tasked with the decision on both Thread and Kool. Know this, there is no in-between, this is either a ban or they keep all their privileges so please consider that when deciding. But instead of me deciding I elected to put it to a vote instead. I have asked Thread about what it would do to him to gauge the ramifications of my decision and I just thought it would be more fair (even though I don't like him or wouldn't miss him) to have the board vote since it's up to me.

So here's the deal: If either one (or both) of these posters get 25 votes, they will be formally banned. If they do not, they will be allowed to continue as they currently do today. It will be a public poll as well. Troll votes do count since trolls are a big part of this community.

Thanks,

DPG

I voted to ban myself...if you can't get 24 more votes...you'll be shorter than you could ever imagine...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not "me" getting 25 votes. I can have you banned if I elected to, I just choose to leave it up to the board. So the board is choosing, not me. I personally would not vote for you to be banned but others hate you and think you probably smell bad. I just think Thread is pretty worthless and he would probably be the only one I voted for.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The child molester vs The spammer, hard decisions here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were Kool I wouldn't be mad at DPG - I would be upset that management thinks you aren't funny and have no good takes (and probably thinks you are ugly -her words, not mine)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The child molester vs The spammer, hard decisions here...
    You can vote both..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    See, I knew last night wouldn't be enough.

tee, hee.

& it will never be enough.

6 is foreverPERIOD

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Banning one on any forum is made.

I don't like Kool but getting rid of him via the banstick just ain't right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not "me" getting 25 votes. I can have you banned if I elected to, I just choose to leave it up to the board. So the board is choosing, not me. I personally would not vote for you to be banned but others hate you and think you probably smell bad. I just think Thread is pretty worthless and he would probably be the only one I voted for.
    Your problem is 6. Beating the Heat last nite, ringing again, running me off, running Kool off....nothing, NOTHING will take 6 off the books.

You had that comin'PERIOD

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Your problem is 6. Beating the Heat last nite, ringing again, running me off, running Kool off....nothing, NOTHING will take 6 off the books.

You had that comin'PERIOD
    48 trumps it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^My fart catcher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need them both for parity. Especially when most posters that claim to be fans of other teams, are just alts of Spurfans.

However, I'm ok with pinking Kool so he can't start threads.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, I knew last night wouldn't be enough.

tee, hee.

& it will never be enough.

6 is foreverPERIOD
    30years huh? Advice?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banning one on any forum is made.

I don't like Kool but getting rid of him via the banstick just ain't right.
    Then don't vote, simple as that. It's why management tasked me with the decision and I, in turn, left it up to the board.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ^My fart catcher.
    Dale, waving the white flag.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    30years huh? Advice?
    At .28 seconds no more shots should have been taken cept from the foul linePERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then don't vote, simple as that. It's why management tasked me with the decision and I, in turn, left it up to the board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need them both for parity. Especially when most posters that claim to be fans of other teams, are just alts of Spurfans.

However, I'm ok with pinking Kool so he can't start threads.
    That's not the rules. Management doesn't like doing half-assed. With all the complaints, they tasked me with a decision - either tell the board to put up or shut up. No in between - they either aren't good for the board or they are. The choice is yours now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's not the rules. Management doesn't like doing half-assed. With all the complaints, they tasked me with a decision - either tell the board to put up or shut up. No in between - they either aren't good for the board or they are. The choice is yours now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's funny is this:

1) Management thinks Kool is not only un-funny, but ug

2) If I were Thread, with all his high horses in that stable, I would leave in principle for management even considering this. But he won't because he's a coward he lacks the for ude to stand up for what he posts...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Tape trumps it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If I were Kool I wouldn't be mad at DPG - I would be upset that management thinks you aren't funny and have no good takes (and probably thinks you are ugly -her words, not mine)..
    if she said I was ugly it only means she wants to me Timvp is likely not hitting it right....and if she thinks I'm not funny then she's clearly angry about that sweet cucking...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can you do your old scro a solid and ban me (and my alts)? I don't have the self-control to stop posting here, and I've tried many a time.

Thread Information