Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe there’s a reason Greg Hardy’s taking a trip to Seattle.

Apparently, one of their pass-rushers wants out, which would create an opening.

According to Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Seahawks defensive end Bennett is seeking a trade to the Falcons, and wants a new contract.

Bennett signed a four-year, $28.5 million contract in Seattle a year ago, after winning a Super Bowl on his one-year prove-it deal with the Seahawks in 2013.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-new-contract/

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What an amazing QB, Russell Wilson. Soooooooooooooooooooooo many things we've never seen before. Sooooooooooooooooooo many firsts.

Can he do it again in 2015? There is no doubt he becomes the fastest QB to 50 wins. Yep, another first!

Post Count
    What an amazing QB, Russell Wilson. Soooooooooooooooooooooo many things we've never seen before. Sooooooooooooooooooo many firsts.
    First QB to lose a Super Bowl because he couldn't complete a one-yard pass at the goal line
    First QB to pull a Scottie Pippen and demand that the last play be run for him

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    First QB to lose a Super Bowl because he couldn't complete a one-yard pass at the goal line
    First QB to pull a Scottie Pippen and demand that the last play be run for him
    So he's 1-1 in Superbowls, after just three seasons. Do I really need that long list of QB/teams that wish they had played in a Superbowl?

Post Count
    So he's 1-1 in Superbowls, after just three seasons. Do I really need that long list of QB/teams that wish they had played in a Superbowl?
    He's 0-1 in Super Bowls, his supporting cast is 1-0.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He's 0-1 in Super Bowls, his supporting cast is 1-0.
    Do you understand stuff like...

passer rating
    QBR
    TD/INT ratio
    GWD

Ya don't do ya, not a clue.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It is funny wathing those like this idiot, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy is drafted out of Wisconsin (where he led the nation in passing eficiency) to be a back up to the big $$$$ man. So he beats him out then goes three seasons without missing a game. He sets records, he does things never see befgore. He wins more games than anyone ever has. He wins a Superbowl and comes wihin a foot of winning another. And some idiots have a need to play critic, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I've seen them all since the late 50's, have never seen anyone come out of the gate better than Russell Wilson. He simply walked off the bus and took over, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Now watch what Winston/Mariota do.

You can take anyone ya want, Montana, Marino, Elway, Favre, Peyton, Johnny U, OTTO, Tom Brady!!!!....nobody started off better than Russell Wilson.

Post Count
    Do you understand stuff like...

QBR
    Probably not the best statistic to be bringing up as a Wilsonsucker:

The Seattle Seahawks advanced to the Super Bowl in one of the most improbable comebacks in playoff history.

Wilson was abysmal. He threw a career-high four interceptions and became the second player in the Super Bowl era to win a postseason game with that many picks. Through three quarters, Wilson had a 0.2 Total QBR, and although he increased that number to 13.6 with his late-game heroics, Wilson finished the game with the lowest Total QBR in a postseason win since 2006.

This is not the first time that Seattle has won despite Wilson’s inefficiency. In fact, since 2012, Wilson’s first year in the league, the Seahawks have 15 wins in which their quarterback posted a below-average Total QBR, five more than any other team in the NFL. That includes both of Seattle’s NFC Championship wins during that time.
    Seattle’s defense has a knack for playing its best when Wilson and the offense are at their worst. Since the start of 2012, Wilson has had 22 games with a QBR below 50, including 15 wins. In those games, Seattle has held its opponents to an average QBR of 34.0 and has had a per-game defensive efficiency of +7.3. In Wilson’s games with an above-average QBR, the Seahawks have allowed a 45.7 average QBR and have had a +2.4 defensive efficiency rating.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/po...russell-wilson

Old got

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Stupid, I always talk.....CAREER....ok?

Damn you're dumb.

Post Count
    Stupid, I always talk.....CAREER....ok?

Damn you're dumb.
    Those stats cover his entire career, re .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Those stats cover his entire career, re .
    So who has done it better, after three seasons?

Post Count
    So who has done it better, after three seasons?
    Judging from the stats, even scrubs like Dalton and Alice Smith have "done it better"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Judging from the stats, even scrubs like Dalton and Alice Smith have "done it better"
    RW

Andy Dalton

Comparing first three season QBR's, what the are you lookng at?

Alex Smith doesn't even belong in this converrsation.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    damn cn going ham by stating the obvious

Post Count
    Largest difference, wins and expected wins, last three seasons (including playoffs)

Expected wins Actual wins Diff
    Russell Wilson 32.4 42* +9.6
    Andy Dalton 25.7 31 +5.3

Alex Smith 21.3 25 +3.7

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Largest difference, wins and expected wins, last three seasons (including playoffs)

Expected wins Actual wins Diff
    Russell Wilson 32.4 42* +9.6
    Andy Dalton 25.7 31 +5.3

Alex Smith 21.3 25 +3.7

Dude, why ignore the fact that RW has a far far superior QBR?

Come on man even you can't be this ing stupid.

Post Count
    Why ignore the fact that a shockingly large percentage of the Seahawks' wins during the Struggle era have come in spite of Struggle posting a below-average QBR?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why ignore the fact that a shockingly large percentage of the Seahawks' wins during the Struggle era have come in spite of Struggle posting a below-average QBR?
    Why ignore his QBR vs others with just three seasons experience? Show me someone with a higher QBR rating average after their first three seasons?

Andy Dalton?....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why totally ignore the fact he took off as a rookie and has done more than anyone else ever has, well?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    qbr also strongly favours game managers, so that makes it even worse

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    qbr also strongly favours game managers, so that makes it even worse
    Compare Tom Brady's first three seasons to RW's. Go ahead, then maybe you'll figure this out.

RW had no time to sit a bench, ok? He took right off, Tom Brady didn't even play his rookie season, what 3-5 passes?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Compare Tom Brady's first three seasons to RW's. Go ahead, then maybe you'll figure this out.
    we're talking about playoff qbr tbh

Post Count
    Why ignore his QBR vs others with just three seasons experience? Show me someone with a higher QBR rating average after their first three seasons?

Andy Dalton?....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why totally ignore the fact he took off as a rookie and has done more than anyone else ever has, well?
    Struggle has actually done less in three years than 99.9999999% of rookie quarterbacks are asked to do in year one.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    we're talking about playoff qbr tbh
    Where did I eve say anything about the playoff QBR?

The guy started every game for three seaons he won more games than anyone ever has, he played in two SB's. He didn't sit a bench like Brady, Rodgers, Favre. He came right in and started winning. Now give me the QB more impressive after just three seasons....well?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle has actually done less in three years than 99.9999999% of rookie quarterbacks are asked to do in year one.
    Want me to make you look as dumb as dumb gets? Wanna compare Joe Montana/Aaron Rodgers/Bret Favre/Tom Brady's first three seasons to RW's?

Want me to all over you, again?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Where did I eve say anything about the playoff QBR?

The guy started every game for three seaons he won more games than anyone ever has, he played in two SB's. He didn't sit a bench like Brady, Rodgers, Favre. He came right in and started winning. Now give me the QB more impressive after just three seasons....well?
    if you are answering me, then you are answering to something i say, not you.

Thread Information