Post Count
    My guess is Nick Diaz headlines theta card.

Post Count
    Nick is a big draw so he'd be on PPV..

If Joseph Benavidez gets an easy win at UFC 172, he will be on this card.

UFCONFOX @UFCONFOX
    Cub Swanson vs. Jeremy Stephens announced as the main event for UFC Fight Night in San Antonio on June 28 foxs.pt/1kJ8PYO #UFC

Post Count
    These cards are getting pretty ridiculously weak. Not even sure if I'll tune in.

These cards are getting pretty ridiculously weak. Not even sure if I'll tune in.

I don't even know who those guys are...

Floor seats got them row nine. You never know how good a card could end up being

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll be there tonight, my first UFC event. I'll be in the floor section looking as "BRO" as I possibly can.

PS: I feel like I haven't been on the forum in ages!

I'll be there tonight, my first UFC event. I'll be in the floor section looking as "BRO" as I possibly can.

PS: I feel like I haven't been on the forum in ages!
    How was it?

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Was a great time! I met Clay Guida, he's a real chill dude. I'm really glad Bruce Buffer was there too, his voice made everything so intense. There were a few crowd altercations, but overall I think the UFC was impressed with SA and will probably be back. There was a pre-lim fighter, Ray Borg, that I hope starts making waves soon.

Was a great time! I met Clay Guida, he's a real chill dude. I'm really glad Bruce Buffer was there too, his voice made everything so intense. There were a few crowd altercations, but overall I think the UFC was impressed with SA and will probably be back. There was a pre-lim fighter, Ray Borg, that I hope starts making waves soon.
    Awesome - I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have yet to make it to a live event, the last time the UFC was in DC was the Mighty Mouse vs. Cruz fight back in 2011, right before I actually got into the sport enough to s out the money for tickets...

This card was a lot of fun. First they upgraded our floor seats as soon as we got there and had the seats where the fighters leave the cage. The crowd was rowdy too and i hear they sold more tickets than they would of thought. I think ufc will bring a ppv card here

Thread Information