Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay faces four felony counts after being arrested Sunday night by Carmel police on preliminary charges of driving under the influence and possession of a controlled substance, police said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...r-dwi/6515285/

That's some serious he's being charged with. He might be ed, but luckily for him, he's rich.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Picking up felonies instead of FA's

was he wit RC tbh?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    was he wit RC tbh?
    On his way to RC's tbh. Got caught on the return from the Zanny run.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    On his way to RC's tbh. Got caught on the return from the Zanny run.
    Making a stop in Atlanta to pick up Bud first

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    #YOLO

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    For reals tho could we lose a draft pick over this ?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    No, there's no way. All of this draft pick threatening is nonsense to me. If Tomlin didn't get docked a pick for potentially determining an outcome of a game, then I doubt the Colts get docked a pick because Irsay was popped on Zanny's.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i hope goodell comes down hard on irsay. there is no room for this thuggish behavior, especially from an owner.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    No, there's no way. All of this draft pick threatening is nonsense to me. If Tomlin didn't get docked a pick for potentially determining an outcome of a game, then I doubt the Colts get docked a pick because Irsay was popped on Zanny's.
    Well, if anything we now know why Irsay signed off on the stupid contracts given to Ricky Jean-Francois and Erik Walden.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    no way Jim isn't sauced 24/7 with the way he tweets tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    figured this guy was back on the drugs, based on his tweets and his appearance, he's been looking like imo. typical druggie unfortunately, he needs help. Though this explains throwing Manning under the bus and the Richardson trade.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    figured this guy was back on the drugs, based on his tweets and his appearance, he's been looking like imo. typical druggie unfortunately, he needs help. Though this explains throwing Manning under the bus and the Richardson trade.
    Yeah, dude looks like garbage for 54 years old. Looks closer to 84. I noticed during the season that he was looking a little sickly. Go back to the March 2012 press conference when he cut Manning and compare it to how he looks now. Almost a different guy.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah, dude looks like garbage for 54 years old. Looks closer to 84. I noticed during the season that he was looking a little sickly. Go back to the March 2012 press conference when he cut Manning and compare it to how he looks now. Almost a different guy.
    true. that's when I first noticed it, his tweets have always been weird, but lately been really bizarre. You're right about that 2012 appearance, i hadn't seen him until some recent interview during the Manning homecoming, and I was like "damn, that can't be normal". Not only was he more skinny, but his eyes looked vacant.

What do you think the NFL will do? I know they hit Eddie D hard but that was over gambling and federal probe. Irsay has been a repeat offender, but most likely they'll say it's a disease or some personal battle and just fine him. The Irsays have certainly been a handful.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    There was a quote from Goodell when asked whether owners would be held accountable for their actions compared to players and I'm paraphrasing; "Owners will be mutha ing dealt with in the highest ing regards!!!" Personally I hope the clots lose the next 10 years picks, but that's just me.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Irsay be Turnt Up! On the Molly and sippin the Lean I hear...

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    If it's cocaine than the Colts just gained another fan

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    What do you think the NFL will do? I know they hit Eddie D hard but that was over gambling and federal probe. Irsay has been a repeat offender, but most likely they'll say it's a disease or some personal battle and just fine him. The Irsays have certainly been a handful.

Prob just a fat fine at this point. He showed his face to the media although only to decline comment, and checked into treatment today. Still has to have his day in court but I wouldnt be the least bit surprised to see Goodell fine him big to set a precedent for owner misbehavior.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    damn, irsay is really living the thug life.

For Colts owner Jim Irsay, an arrest last month on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and felony possession of a controlled substance (four counts) may have been the tipping point in a series of problems that, at a minimum, justifies careful examination by the league office.

According to Tim Evans and Mark Alesia of the Indianapolis Star, the arrest came less than three weeks after a woman was found dead of an apparent drug overdose in a townhouse Irsay previously had given to her.

Police and the coroner are reportedly waiting for toxicology results before determining the cause of Kimberly Wundrum’s death. Per the Star, a police report determines that a plate with “white powder, straw, razor” were found in the townhouse, along with photographs of Irsay.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Damnm Irsay goes hard. You have to pull for him now like Newton, Irvin and the coked up Cowboys in the nineties.

I tell people all the time that you can't crucify people for having flaws, we all do. Nobody lives between the lines, not even the people that enforce those lines.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    irsay is the real life jesse pinkman.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Irsay living half the dream got his money and his es but feel into the ťrap off chemical dependency

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    #yolo #swag

Thread Information