My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    GNSF's lining up to take the bait.... ugh, tbh

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these pussy ass Spurs fans stepping up to me and the reigning champs..such an insufferable gy fanbase, tbh..
    Kang choking for most of game 6

Having his ass saved by Gay Allen

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Kang choking for most of game 6

Having his ass saved by Gay Allen
    Shut the up you got..

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut the up you got..
    Nope, I can see through my eyes.

Can't say the same for a dude that uses a kid in his avi

The Big Three Southwest Texas Fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be a slew of injuries close to the end of the regular season or at the beginning of the playoffs that will render the Spurs incapable of competing at the highest level, tbh..so much has been said and hoped for in terms of injuries to star players like our Kang..it's disgusting..I thought I liked this fanbase but it's nothing but classless diabetic pieces of , tbh..I hope OKC beats you all so we can get the rematch everybody is wanting.. the Spurs, tbh..

Thanks for the reverse jinx.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    78,000+ posts and you haven't figured that out.
    hard to keep track, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little insecure after that 24-point beatdown, eh?

And we don't want a Lebron injury. We want you s at full strength so we can properly avenge our le from 2013, which you forcibly stole.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Ugh, everyone biting on the bait per par...

GNSF's lining up to take the bait.... ugh, tbh
    Cn, you know about it, right? ..

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

That doesn't even make sense.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Shut the up you got..
    no bro, Gummi ain't my troll tbh (unlike shadowflames )

and your childhood Great Satan avatar is funny as tbh, don't ever change it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i always thought rogues was Rogue's troll. Harlem said it belonged to Rogue and not him awhile back. not sure if that's true though.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    rogues is LM's troll imho (they both Heat fans ) I thought it was m>s's troll but as you guys know, I think every new funny troll as m>s's so I could be wrong again, tbh.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    A little insecure after that 24-point beatdown, eh?

And we don't want a Lebron injury. We want you s at full strength so we can properly avenge our le from 2013, which you forcibly stole.
    It was our destiny..we are a team of destiny, tbh..no amount of bull free throw discrepancy or fluky shooting from scrub players like Neal and Green was gonna get you by..just like last year, you and the rest of your insufferable brethren will lay witness to another dominating performance by the Kang and another ring..ah, the thought of winning more than four rings, eclipsing all those fluke les your franchise has gained, ah..btw, sit the down scrub..
    rogues is LM's troll imho (they both Heat fans ) I thought it was m>s's troll but as you guys know, I think every new funny troll as m>s's so I could be wrong again, tbh.
    Rogue you know I'd kick your ass.
    Last edited by rogues; 03-19-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    It was our destiny..we are a team of destiny, tbh..no amount of bull free throw discrepancy or fluky shooting from scrub players like Neal and Green was gonna get you by..just like last year, you and the rest of your insufferable brethren will lay witness to another dominating performance by the Kang and another ring..ah, the thought of winning more than four rings, eclipsing all those fluke les your franchise has gained, ah..btw, sit the down scrub..
    my guy doing work...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    rogues in LeBron No Headband mode, ting on the haters

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Rogue you know I'd kick your ass.
    I have to agree with you, kobe4life, no matter if you're gonna kick my ass or not. The Spurs did a terrible job last summer and opened the Pandora's box out of which have come out a myriad of Great Satan's suckers. They thought the Great Satan was already the best play of the league because he retained the NBA championship in 13' finals, before which only Kobe who is God managed so (among active players, of course). No one expected the Spurs to come so close to the championship, but when they were actually there (just 28 secs away from winning championship #5), it was flat out stupid & pathetic of them to blow it away. Our Mavs did their part in 2011, but the Spurs failed theirs. If the Spurs had played smarter or if they had listened better to Pop's orders, the Great Satan's ring count would've remained 1 and 1 forever probably.

But the good part is, our Mavs remain the only team by now to have won a series over the Superfriends.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    bump, tbh..

1 down, about 2-3 more to go..don't EVER question a man like me, EVER..

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump, tbh..

To the pacers by 1?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bump, tbh..

You laugh now but i'm putting a curse on the Heat which is that one of the big 3 will suffer a major injury during the finals games of the regular season or the playoffs. Believe me it will happen and I will be the first to bump this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just know that you've set yourself up rather nicely to be quote-spammed when your "team of destiny" falls short this year. You've been warned.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You laugh now but i'm putting a curse on the Heat which is that one of the big 3 will suffer a major injury during the finals games of the regular season or the playoffs. Believe me it will happen and I will be the first to bump this thread.
    major injury, something like a snapped tendon?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    major injury, something like a snapped tendon?
    Yes it will be something serious like a torn ACL.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Bump..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just know that you've set yourself up rather nicely to be quote-spammed when your "team of destiny" falls short this year. You've been warned.
    there's a reason somebody is using a troll account as a medium to make such bold proclamations...

Thread Information