Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Im sure it has a little something to do with the fact that shes the leading scorer on the team.

lol smh tech
    And that she's a woman.

Smh utsa

Post Count
    Im sure it has a little something to do with the fact that shes the leading scorer on the team.

lol smh tech
    The football player was there highest rated recruit and football is like 100x more important to school's that their women's basketball team.

No, this was simply a case of sexist double standard being applied. She starts the fight and gets only one month suspension whereas he fights back (for honor and to regain his self-respect) and gets completely booted off the team. It's not right! We men have to stick together or the oppression against us will never end.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The football player was there highest rated recruit and football is like 100x more important to school's that their women's basketball team.

No, this was simply a case of sexist double standard being applied. She starts the fight and gets only one month suspension whereas he fights back (for honor and to regain his self-respect) and gets completely booted off the team. It's not right! We men have to stick together or the oppression against us will never end.
    Lol.

She's having nose surgery and she's apologizing. What's to apologize for?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Eyewitness account says that Battle got frustrated and pushed him down during the game; he got up and straight cold ed her.

I guess the punishments sound right, although i still see no reason for her to apologize.

Post Count
    Eyewitness account says that Battle got frustrated and pushed him down during the game; he got up and straight cold ed her.

I guess the punishments sound right, although i still see no reason for her to apologize.
    He had to defend his honor.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol. wtf was he doing playing real basketball with girls to begin with.

and just days ago on twitter he was so happy to be at Tech....

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    smh tech

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    What a worthless smh. Tech did the right thing.

Smh utsa

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Jarrett Stidham is currently #1 on the Elite 11 Rankings as of Day 2. Full list:

1 @Jarrett_Stidham: Jarrett Stidham - Tech, 4 Star
    2 @BrandonW_7: Brandon Wimbush - Penn St, 4 Star
    3 @BradyWhite223: Brady White - Ariz St, 4 Star
    4 DrewLock23: Drew Lock - Mizzou, 4 Star
    5 @R_Bowers12: Ross Bowers - Uncommitted, 3 star
    6 Josh3rosen: Josh Rosen - UCLA, 5 Star
    7 RickyTownQB: Ricky Town - USC, 5 Star
    8 @8Hicks: Ben Hicks - Houston, 3 star
    9 @Deondre_3: Deondre Francois - Uncommitted, 4 Star
    10 BlakeBarnett_8: Blake Barnett - Bama, 4 Star
    11 @RBrand16: Ryan Brand - Air Force, 3 star

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jarrett Stidham is currently #1 on the Elite 11 Rankings as of Day 2. Full list:

1 @Jarrett_Stidham: Jarrett Stidham - Tech, 4 Star
    2 @BrandonW_7: Brandon Wimbush - Penn St, 4 Star
    3 @BradyWhite223: Brady White - Ariz St, 4 Star
    4 DrewLock23: Drew Lock - Mizzou, 4 Star
    5 @R_Bowers12: Ross Bowers - Uncommitted, 3 star
    6 Josh3rosen: Josh Rosen - UCLA, 5 Star
    7 RickyTownQB: Ricky Town - USC, 5 Star
    8 @8Hicks: Ben Hicks - Houston, 3 star
    9 @Deondre_3: Deondre Francois - Uncommitted, 4 Star
    10 BlakeBarnett_8: Blake Barnett - Bama, 4 Star
    11 @RBrand16: Ryan Brand - Air Force, 3 star
    Guessing Ross Bowers is about to blow up.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Jarrett Stidham*told Scout Monday afternoon that he is all Red Raider and that he is not looking at other schools.

http://texastech.scout.com/
    Full video interview available.

Kind of boring but starts talking Tech and kingsbury at about the 3/4 mark.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    USA Today writer:

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tyron Johnson, 97 rated WR, will be visiting Texas Tech for the Arkansas game. Expect plenty more visits to be planned for the Arky game.

http://www.vivathematadors.com/2014/...pdate-7-8-2014
    A win against Arky would be outstanding for a number of reasons.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    K. I'm still pushing my chips all in on Fehoko.
    Fehoko dominating at Elite 11:

Texas Tech commits are having a strong showing in Oregon this week. Quarterback commit Jarrett Stidham is having one of the best camps at the Elite 11 compe ion, and now four-star defensive tackle*Breiden Fehoko has proven that he is likely one of the country’s strongest young linemen. Fehoko out-lifted the rest of the field in a 185-pound bench press compe ion, putting up an impressive 42 reps.

http://collegespun.com/big-12/texas-...g-with-42-reps
    They'll both be 5 stars soon enough, imo.

With Mike Mitc coming in and maybe even Tyron Johnson, would anyone blame me for a premature nuclear semen cloud?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    In anticipation of the Lineman Challenge Finals on Thursday, the first day of full contact had a number of defensive linemen stand out.

Probably the best defensive lineman on the day was*Texas Tech*commit*Breiden Fehoko, who's making a major push for a fifth-star. Fehoko, who repped 185-pounds on the bench press 42 times on Tuesday showed he's not just a weight room star. He was outstanding in the 1-on-1's, showing great strength, quickness off the ball and technique. He's not just about a bull-rush, but has moves to get past his blocker.

http://texastech.scout.com/

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tech has sold out of it's season passes for first time in program history (38500+)

Texas Tech senior Ryan Bustin is one of 30 kickers in the country that have been named to the Lou Groza Collegiate award watch list.

http://m.lubbockonline.com/sports-re...t-bustin-named

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Post Count
    37 times almost seems low to me for 225lbs. Not saying I could do it, but I would expect more from the best NFL prospects.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    37 times almost seems low to me for 225lbs. Not saying I could do it, but I would expect more from the best NFL prospects.
    Uhhh

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    quick google shows the record is 51 set in 1999

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    24/7 composite 4 star center Fred Ulu Perry:

Fehoko is also talking to*fellow Hawaiian guard Fred Ulu-Perry about Texas Tech, where he will hope to make an official visit:Obviously when Texas Tech is brought up, there's a natural connection. Fehoko is already verbally committed to the Red Raiders. "They told me all about Lubbock, Texas," Ulu-Perry said of Fehoko's pitch to join him in the Lone Star State. "Breiden told me it's desert, but it's all business. I don't care about all these big-time cities and stuff. There's just one reason to go there, and it's strictly business. He explained to me about all the dorms and it's pretty cool. I can live off-campus and get paid every month. That would be cool, and it would even be cooler dorming with Breiden if I went there. I want to take a visit.

http://www.vivathematadors.com/2014/...eak-fehoko-ulu
    Breiden doing work on and off the field.

my dude Fehoko

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Damn, scout says Perry committed to UCLA last night.

Oh well.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    2015 commit RB Corey Dauphine wins state 5A 200 meter dash. Another site said on google preview that he ran fastest time in nation.
    No surprise since he's making news that pretty schools are now knocking at the door

Some reports have implied that it’s a sure thing the Red Raiders lose him to the Bears or Aggies. How does he feel about that?“I would disagree because I'll look at all of them,” Dauphine said. “I'm still interested in Tech, Texas A&M and Baylor, just seeing whoever got the best feeling when I’m there and that's what I'm going to go off of.“Florida, Arkansas, and Georgia State are trying to get in the picture too. I've been talking to them pretty much every day so I might try to check them out too.”Tech commits*Jarrett Stidham*and*Breiden Fehoko*have been active on the recruiting trail for Texas Tech and talk of them possibly losing their future teammate before they ever suit up together has not gone unnoticed. Those two have picked up efforts to hang to him and time will tell if it’s a success.“I talk to Stidham and Fehoko, Giles, and they are really trying to get something done at Tech,” Dauphine said. “If I go there, they think we can start something good. Stidham talks about it every time we talk, it sounds like a good thing for me.”

http://texastech.247sports.com/Artic...tment-29605439
    it'd be great if he stays, but I just can't bring myself to care about a running back decommiting from Tech

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

They'll both be 5 stars soon enough, imo
    Scout.com sent over a dozen experts from across the country to The Opening. Many had never seen Stephenville quarterback and Texas Tech commit Jarrett Stidham in person. Stidham impressed Scout enough to bump him from a four to a five-star prospect. He is also now the No. 2 rated quarterback and No. 19 overall recruit in the nation. Below are highlights and an interview from The Opening.

http://texastech.scout.com/2/1421038.html

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Bethel has been cleared of felony charge, hopes to return to Tech according to 24/7:

http://texastech.247sports.com/Artic...eared-29641753

Thread Information