Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "......Stephenville quarterback Jarrett Stidham gave his verbal pledge just days after making an unofficial visit. Stidham is the No. 1 ranked dual-threat quarterback in the nation.

“I had visited Tech and Lubbock before, but this visit was different,” Stidham told Rivals.com on Thursday. “I got to spend a lot of one on one time with the coaches, the entire staff was there and I mean everyone.”

“I watched game film of the Holiday Bowl with Coach Kingsbury and Coach (Eric) Morris. They went over some of the plays calls, the various formations, and some of the reads. I would say watching film with coach Kingsbury and getting to interact with him in the film room was one of my favorite parts of the visit.”

Stidham chose Texas Tech over offers from Alabama, Auburn, Baylor, Texas, Texas A&M and others."

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews....hreat-qb.html/

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    That could go a long way towards alleviating the huge voids at QB. Maybe he'll be as good as Saint Soza one day tbh.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I was actually glad Tech got him - Kyler Murray had narrowed his choices to A&M, Tech and Ohio, so eliminating Tech helps us.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    What is with Texas schools and their overtly sexual traditions? From the elephant walk to the jar to the bell ring jerkoff session to being a UT fan, its all erotic and embarrassing.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I was actually glad Tech got him - Kyler Murray had narrowed his choices to A&M, Tech and Ohio, so eliminating Tech helps us.
    Yeah like he's really considering other schools.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    He might if Kenny Hill is our starter and Kyle Allen redshirts; otherwise, he's a legacy and will (hopefully) start at A&M after Allen leaves for the NFL. He may also play baseball for us.

Post Count
    What is with Texas schools and their overtly sexual traditions? From the elephant walk to the jar to the bell ring jerkoff session to being a UT fan, its all erotic and embarrassing.
    Did you forget the milkmen?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Post Count
    That is humiliating.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Post Count
    I remember that one... even worse.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    4 star wide receiver Ryan Newsome:

It was my first time out, I loved it. Stidham was with me the whole time. I got some good vibes about everything, it was a good visit. Everybody was very welcoming, waiting on me to get there. Everybody was nice, the assistants, the girls that were with me were really nice too, and pretty too, so it was a good deal.”

“There’s definitely a shot, a good chance [of committing to Tech], a good possibility,” Newsome said. “With my boy (Jarrett Stidham) being (committed) there and knowing that quarterback position is going to be stable for a good minute, that’ll get me a lot of exposure early for the NFL. Ultimately it’ll be a business decision in the end, which school will get me the best exposure. Let everybody know to stay tuned. I enjoyed it, I really did.

“One thing they really need is speed,” Newsome said. “Jakeem (Grant) is going to be leaving pretty soon and they’re looking for somebody to fill his spot. They said I’m definitely the guy for it. They’ve offered a handful of guys in case I go elsewhere, but they said I’m their number one choice for wide receiver.”

“They see me after Jakeem leaves they are going to need somebody to fill that void right away. They feel I can come in and start as a true freshman, but I’ll have to compete for it and that’s what I want.”

[about UT:]
    ....I still feel like they are still trying to figure out what they want to do."

http://texas.247sports.com/Board/21/...sit-26517679/1
    Lmao "the girls with me were nice and pretty"

Post Count
    4 star wide receiver Ryan Newsome:

Lmao "the girls with me were nice and pretty"

lol, that's a little creepy. I won't lie though, there are definitely some bangable chicks at Tech.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Rivals interview with Patrick Mahomes:

" ARE YOU EXPECTING TO REDSHIRT YOUR FIRST SEASON ON-CAMPUS?*"

No, just because there is only one other quarterback there. I know for sure Ill be the back up unless there is a walk-on or something. As of right now I am back up and Ill be one mistake away from being the quarterback. If something happens and Webb does get injured or if anything happens. I can always be playing. I don't think Ill be redshirting this next year."

http://texastech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1624717

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    With Stidham coming on board next year, it's now almost a guarantee that they don't redshirt him

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    .....Trace Ellison, 6-foot-6, 285 pounds and still growing, shows a mean streak on film and has a way of finishing his opponent. According to coach Howard, the newest Red Raider commit is only beginning to understand his full potential.“He’s a really good football player and he’s going to do whatever it takes to keep getting better and better,” Howard said. “He’s got the frame and he’s really strong for his frame and only going to get better and better, especially in college when coaches really emphasize developing him in the weight room.“I don’t think there’s any doubt he could be an all-conference player down the road. There are a lot of big guys that play offensive line, a lot of big guys that play soft, but they play because they are huge. Trace is a big guy and he’s going to grow and get better, he has an intangible that offensive linemen don’t have, at least not at the high school level.""He has a nasty at ude, he doesn’t play dirty. As an offensive lineman he has the at ude, he’s going to work every time. He’s going to take care of the guy at the first level and if he has the chance he’s going to get a guy at the next level. That’s unusual to find in an o-lineman if you find a guy that’s going to go and take care of one at the next level. If you have that at ude as an offensive lineman, that’s nothing but good stuff.”

http://texastech.247sports.com/Artic...as-Tech-186168
    3 star kid with upside. He committed extremely fast.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Sounds like yet another year of spectacular offense/ ty defense, especially against the run

http://texastech.scout.com/2/1391085.html

Post Count
    Sounds like yet another year of spectacular offense/ ty defense, especially against the run

http://texastech.scout.com/2/1391085.html
    Was that their "spring game" or just a warm-up to it?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Just a scrimmage in the Permian Basin area under the Friday night lights.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ah, yeah

Four-star Farrington (HI) defensive tackle Breiden Fehoko pulled the trigger and committed to the Red Raiders after spending a week in Lubbock.“Before I came up here, I had plans to make a top five and announce at the Under Armour game, but when I got here, it was a different feeling,”*Fehoko told Rivals.com.*“I felt the goodness, the sincerity with not just the coaches and players here, but the people, the people here I’ll be surrounding myself with.”“Committing, it was a big stepping stone and a big decision, but at this time in the recruiting process, I felt in my heart that I needed to do it, that I was meant to commit here, and I’ve just had a blast here.”Fehoko picked Texas Tech over offers from Alabama, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas A&M and others. He is ranked as the No. 11 defensive tackle in 2015 and No. 117 overall prospect in the nation.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews....m-others.html/

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders also got a commitment from 3 star linebacker D'Vonta Hinton.

A bit small, but dude is fast and is a tackling machine.

http://www.vivathematadors.com/2014/...-tech-football

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Kliff currently on the Jim Rome radio show

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    ^Re-run of your Spring Game is coming up at 1 PM on FSSW too tbh.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Holy .

Former Ohio State linebacker Mike Mitc , a Texan who was one of the nation’s top recruits in 2013, attended the Texas Tech spring game Saturday, a source confirmed.

Mitc signed with Ohio State in 2013, redshirted last season and then decided to transfer back closer to home. He has not committed to any school after being given permission in February to contact other programs. He attended Plano Prestonwood Christian.In July 2012, the 6-foot-4, 220-pound linebacker set the national record for SPARQ rating, a score that quantifies — and stands for — speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness. Mitc ’s score was 154.47. By comparison, Olympic gold medal decathlete Bryan Clay posted a SPARQ score of 130.40.

http://m.lubbockonline.com/interact/...nds-texas-tech
    Kliff you'd better get this kid to sign. If he asks for a blow job and you need to run a qb option spread, in a you take that bull by the horns.

and lol best nickname ever.... "the Abusement Park"

Thread Information